[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raccoon issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: raccoon-grass.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
raccoon-grass.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
So I seem to have gotten a raccoon in my basement and while I'm dealing with it tomorrow i notice that he's chewing underneath the kitchen he seems to have taken some of the insulation but I'm worried that he's going to get into the rest of the house from chewing under the kitchen. If I didn't have to go to work this would have been resolved sooner but this is becoming an issue as the chewing has gotten really bad today. Just wondering if he can chew through a solid wood floor.
>>
Light a fire inside of your basement, be it a controlled one, that should get him going a lot faster, and then you could find out.
>>
>>2030734
I was asking to find out if I could go to sleep today. I'll probably just stay the fuck up and deal with if broke through. I'm not sure if he can get out or not. He got in because of broken window. Now he's trying to open the basement door and I sort of want to see i letting him out would do the trick but he might just get in again before I can fix the window.
>>
>>2030757
Just let him out, it sounds like he's stuck and is just trying to leave.
>>
>>2030765
Well I tried that and he didn't move for like 30 minutes. I guess it was too cold and he just wants warmth for now. I'll just move him tomorrow.
>>
>>2030726
Start a fire in your living room and go lie down in bed. The smoke from the fire will get him going and then the fire will die out.
>>
>>2030726
set your bed on fire and go sleep on the raccoon, the personal space issues and unresolved childhood trauma all raccoons have will make it leave.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.