[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunnies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 556eb8d72f7c5.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
556eb8d72f7c5.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Do rabbits usually stay skittish?

Are they smart at all?

Roommate has a dog that barks sometimes. Will the noise be bad for the bun?

Should I buy a young one, or are adults ok to tame?

Should I get a male or female? Does it matter if they're fixed?

Do I have to get a pair?
>>
>>2027193
>>>Google
/an/ isn't a fucking search engine. Why did you feel the need to clog the board with general questions that could easily be googled? And of course, /an/ is still going to cater to people who ask stupid questions like this regardless.
>>
>>2027199
4chan would be a ghost town if everyone used Google for everything.
>>
>>2027203
Asking questions that require the personal experience of others and asking for people's opinions =/= asking basic questions about animal care because you're too incompetent to do research
>>
File: vday1.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
vday1.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
>>2027205
I like actually discussing things I'm trying to learn about. I've read a lot about them, but it's helpful to talk about them.

Anyway, it's on-topic, and I didn't see any bunny threads. So this could just be a bunny general.
>>
File: image.jpg (738KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
738KB, 3264x2448px
>>2027193
My faggot piece of shit.

You will love it at first then you will quickly grow tired of it.
>>
>>2027193
If you're a faggot to them, yes. Work with them and by their rules and they will like you.

Smart as a cat or dog. Just don't have the obedience of dogs or self-sustaining nature of cats.

If the rabbit isn't close by, it will get used to the noise. It will probably still get scared of it.

Doesn't matter. Might be harder to work with an older bun that doesn't know you well. A year or two year old wouldn't have a problem.

Get them fixed regardless. There's not much different based on gender. Rabbits are very unique individuals. If you don't get them fix, there is a substantial chance that they will get cancer by 6 years. Males spray piss everywhere and females are prone to tearing fur to build a nest.

If you have the space, get a pair. They keep each other company and help get through stressful times together.

Don't be a faggot and get a rabbit thinking they are like hamsters or rats. They need a room big enough to get out and about for a few hours everyday. They generally don't like being picked up, and need a good grooming and health inspection at least once a week. Also lots of toys that interest them if you value your furniture.
>>
>Do rabbits usually stay skittish?
yes.

>Are they smart at all?
they are as dumb as a bag of hammers.

>Will the noise be bad for the bun?
no but it will live in abject terror most of the time.

>Should I buy a young one, or are adults ok to tame?
if you're thinking about catching a wild rabbit and "taming" it like some kind of crocodile dundee kind of shit, stop.

>Should I get a male or female? Does it matter if they're fixed?
who gives a fuck, rabbits are faggy anyways. they don't need fixing unless you plan to keep it outside or getting more than one.

>Do I have to get a pair?
no, a rabbit is perfectly content to stay in an enclosure getting fat and shitting constantly.
>>
>>2029380
Caught a feral one at the park.
Been keeping it in a clothes bin and letting it out in my room from time to time.
>>
>>2030024
I hope you plan on getting a large proper cage unless you bunny proof a room and let it free range it in there, or at least let it out every day.
>>
>>2030048
My backyard is pretty big for the rabbit but it seems to just hide in a bush and not come out every time I let it out.
>>
>>2030053
You going to take this rabbit to a shelter or something?
>>
>>2030056
Thinking about raising it. She's around a month old.
>>
>>2030024
skin it and sell the fur to some hick to get money to buy a fish tank
>>
>>2030073
Then you definitely want to get a nice big cage and a bunny proof room to get exercise in.
>>
>>2030123
Can the cage be placed outside?
I live in a suburban area of southern Nevada. My yard is medium sized with a roof covering 1/3 of it.
>>
>>2030138
That's doable as long as there aren't any dogs nearby that can scare it. Don't know why you wouldn't want a little nigga chilling on your couch with you, but that's your call. Get it fixed if you want it around for a while.
>>
>>2030154
My nephew died.
>>
>>2030162
I don't see how this is all tied together, but okay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.