[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you shouldn't get a cat because it doesn't do what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1447194531395.jpg (183KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447194531395.jpg
183KB, 1260x1024px
>you shouldn't get a cat because it doesn't do what dogs do

why do people insist on arguing this?

If I want a pet that does stuff a dog does, I'd get a dog.
>>
>>2025537
Because they don't like things that, on a more consistent basis, are cuter. There's only one ugly looking cat but hundreds of ugly looking dogs.
>>
>>2025537
why have a cat tho? shit undomesticated animal, shits indoors, mean as fuck, useless, stinky, does horrendous damage to wild life, hates you...
>>
>>2025551

>hates you

Why do people think this? Cats show affection differently than dogs do, that's all.
>>
>>2025554
yes but they do it as and when they please. even a rodent, when tamed, will stay tame. you could have a brilliant relationship with a cat and its still not unlikely to attack you with teeth and claws. i never mentioned dogs, because the thread is about it not being relevant, cats are shit tier, below even rats as pets.
>>
>>2025551
>shits indoors
In the cleanest way possible, and at least I don't have to pick it up with my hand covered in a plastic bag, still able to feel the disgusting squishiness and warmth.

>mean as fuck
If you get a shitty, unsocialized one, sure.

>useless
So are dogs, unless you actually use them for herding sheep or some such shit.

>stinky
Dude, dogs smell WAAYYY worse. The only thing about cat that could smell is the litterbox, and only if you never fucking clean it.

>does horrendous damage to wildlife
Not if you don't let your cats outside like a mongrel.

>hates you
I bet all cats hate YOU since you're a retard.
>>
>>2025551
>mean as fuck
not if you socialize them properly and train them on what appropriate play is. same goes for dogs

>useless
most people with dogs don't "use" them either, and there's people out there that have cats for killing mice/rats

>stinky
only if your living condutions are too. they usually smell better than dogs

>damage to wildlife
not if you're a competent owner that keeps them inside

>hates you
purely an unsupported opinion. just because something doesn't show affection like a dog does doesn't mean they hate you
>>
>>2025573
live in the uk, only people with super expensive cats keeps them indoors.
Although somewhat subjective, cats smell loads worse than dogs, cats food smells horrendous, cat litter smells horrible and cats in general smell. no cat people understand how fucking bad their house stinks, i can tell if someone has a cat by their scent, that says enough.
i specifically didnt compare cats to dogs because this thread is about not doing that... all you cat faggots come on here with your fucking toxoplasmosis and try and prpve how dog like they are?!
cat people are filthy fucking retards.
>>
>>2025537
whats so fucking great about cats? they have soft fur to touch? congrats you're autistic.
>>
Even though my family has owned some boss fucking cats, when I was growing up, I still know they're assholes. If they were human, they would display every textbook sign of legit autism. But, like I said, I've known some cool fucking cats that put most dogs to shame.

This is how I put it to my friend though: Dog lovers? Those people like commitment. They like courtship, marriage, romance, and family. Cat lovers? They like cheap dates, one-night stands, and not coming home for a few nights, just because. That's what it's like having those pet. Dogs are 10/10 perfect girl would marry and cats are the fuck buddies of pets. It's all about what you want.
>>
>not having both a cat and a dog

C'mon, people
>>
can you ever trust a cat?
>>
>>2025588
thats like being a cross dresser. You should be ashamed. your cat-friendly dog should hand in his balls... or did you already force him to do that under the knife? international chichi man
>>
>>2025587

cats are your friends, dogs are your slaves

friends might leave, get pissy with you, take time to trust you, dont want to spend every waking moment with you

you can cut a dogs eyes out and it will still wag its tail and greet you, shit is messed up
>>
>>2025591
you mean, cats are like a fairweather slut, and dogs are family?
>>
>>2025599

I dunno, man. Would YOU still be friends with someone who treated you like shit, no matter how friendly you were to him/her?
>>
>>2025632

Why do you think mom and dad stayed together for so long? :/
>>
holy shit you fucks will argue about anything. if you like cats, have a cat. if you like dogs, have a dog. or have several. why not both? jesus just shut the fuck up you moronic twits.
>>
>>2025551
/an/ continues to be literally the easiest fucking board to bait. Catfags and dogfags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>2025573
People always are like "b-b-but my dog can defend me!!"

Yeah in your wildest fucking dreams.
>>
>>2025591
If you were violent to a dog it would definitely defend itself and resent you. What are you talking about

Plus a bad friend is not a good analogy. A better comparison would be a parent mistreating their child, the child relys on and has unconditional love for the parent because it knows nothing else
>>
File: Bait.gif (328KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.gif
328KB, 1000x773px
>>2025582
6/10 You almost got me there.
>>
>>2025537
hello kot
>>
File: image.png (512KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
512KB, 640x1136px
Help this cat
>>
>>2028352
was being deadly serious.
>>
>>2029985
Stop posting this.

It's just a harmless prank with no damage, so long as he doesn't keep doing it every day.
>>
>>2025537
kill all cats.
>>
>>2025582
>being this pleb
http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
>>
This is coming from a dog person, and I hate this meme.
Especialy the cats are not affectionate meme.
They express it differently, not every animal likes to be touched or cuddled constantly. But the cat will seek the companionship of a person it feels comfortable being around, even if that person never fed the cat.
>>
>>2025566
I used to think this when I was a kid but the more I grew around cats I realized I was antagonizing them like a dumb shit without realizing it.

The scratches stopped when I started paying attention and found their boundaries.
>>
>>2025537
Why would you want to have an autistic pet?
>>
>Cats don't show affection or don't 'love' you

This has to be the absolute worst meme. My mom's cat, not even mine, loves it when I visit. Not only does she lay down on my shoes when I take them off but she also wants to play AND jumps up on the bed or sofa for a cuddle.

I honestly can't believe anyone really thinks this unless they are either trolling or have literally never interacted with a cat before.
>>
>>2030595
>jumps up on the bed or sofa
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>2030597
The only thing I don't like is when people let their cats jump on food areas like the kitchen table or counters.

Bitch, that cat digs around in it's litterbox with those paws. That's nasty.
>>
>>2030597
I can't believe otherwise normal cleanly people on Facebook constantly share those humor pics of people being surrounded by dogs on their bed being like "me in the future", or a shit ton of dogs in their house in general, I can smell them from here.
>>
Cats are so chill imo. The only dog I would get over a cat is prolly a corgi or chow chow
>>
>>2025587
so... cat is superior then
>>
>>2025566
Spoken like a true retard who probably treats cats like they're dogs
>>
>>2025587
In my experience it's always the other way around.
Go to any filthy disgusting bar and see how many people are cat people vs how many are dog people. You won't.
>>
>>2025590
I have two cats, and two dogs, but both dogs have colossal prey drive and an intense desire to kill small furry things. So we keep them firmly separated.

Cross-dresser. That's great. I like it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.