[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we go to yahoo answers or an animal related forum and bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

File: 1450088811196.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450088811196.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
ITT we go to yahoo answers or an animal related forum and bring back the stupidest animal related bullshit you can find.
>>
>Can snakes live off of grapes? If thats all there is to eat, and they might starve to death, can they eat grapes? Or would they starve to death? what if they were forced to eat only grapes? can it be dun?

>Why does my tortoise sink when I put him in the fish tank?

>Basically i want to know for sure if my cats as died he just lies there and when ever i touch him he doesn t move, hes been like this for two days now, should i take him to the vets to see if they can awake him

>My fish ate there little baby yesterday it was really small like almost half of a rice. Me and my sister were so angry ,but is there anythng we can do or is it to late.
>>
File: 1368278999538.jpg (153KB, 959x721px) Image search: [Google]
1368278999538.jpg
153KB, 959x721px
>what will happen if i eat my dog.?

>Will I die if I eat dog food for a month?
> >I'm 34 and athletic and this month I decided to have meals with my dogs and eat what they eat so I bought extra.

>Is it okay to keep a dead pet in a freezer?

>WHY IS MY CAT SO RUDE?
> >MY CAT WILL CRAWL ON MY LAP AND GIVE ME CAT KISSES ALL OVER MY FACE BUT THEN SHE LL BITE ME AND WHEN I TELL HER SHE WAS BEING RUDE, SHE SMACKS ME IN THE FACE. WHY IS SHE BEING SO RUDE???????

This has been a Yahoo Answers community announcement.
>>
>>2023253
Bonus:
>I accidentally ate alot of rat poop in my cereal. PLEASE HELP.?
>>
>I really want a new dog, but I already have 2. What can I do to convince my parents?

>What should I call my dog's breed?
>My dog is an Olde English Bulldogge/Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix. I am tired of calling her THAT. I am also tired of calling her a "mix-breed." She looks almost exactly like a Staffordshire except she has a bit shorter face. Should I just call her a Staffordshire? Or is there a name for this mix?

>Thinking of adopting a baby gorilla?
>Good or bad idea? I already have 2 cats
>>
>>2023255
>I already have 2 cats
>>
>Where can I buy a wolf?
My name is Katie I really want a wolf more than anything and I don't know where to buy one. PLEASE HELP!!!

>Hi, I'm thinking of getting a chimpanzee and I would like some advice.. I'm thinking way ahead as we haven't really made any plans... We have a lot of space outside where we could build a house and a playground for it, so I think it's a good idea as I love monkeys and exotic animals.
> I don't think it will attack because my parents know how to deal with animals.

>Well generally sharks are insectivorous, so large roaches and like a lot of ants should do.

Also vegan websotes are a goldmine for this shit
>i know a girl who have 2 snake and give them frozen mouses and pretend to be vegan. I have heard that it is possible to give a kind of tofu to snakes and that they stay in good health. Does someone have any brand, website or else informations to give me to stop the killing of theses mouses ?
>>
>>2023257
>mouses
>>
Yahoo answers is a miracle of the universe
>>
>I ate caviar will i get pregnant with baby fish?? If i will is there i a way i can get the aborted?

>Is there anything else i can feed my snake other than meat?

>Why isn't my tortoise swimming?
>>
>My puppy doesn't wanna eat I give him blue buffalo and he had dierehea he was taking pedigree before but I changed him to blue buffalo?

>How big is a horse cock?

>Is it wrong for me to use my dog's used tooth brush?

>s it ok to lick my bearded dragon?
I lick it cause it smells and tastes good, and then it give me a look like i can see it in its eyes it's saying like wtf are you doing?

>should I make my dog where a condom
>>
>>2023529
>>should I make my dog where a condom
What the fuck
>>
File: 1445196780977.png (193KB, 316x346px) Image search: [Google]
1445196780977.png
193KB, 316x346px
>>2023253

>I'm 34 and athletic and this month I decided to have meals with my dogs and eat what they eat so I bought extra.
>mfw
I'm just surprised he made it to 34.
>>
>>2023529
>How big is a horse cock?
Legitimate question
>>
>>2024802
There's a board for that...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1438534362360.jpg (16KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1438534362360.jpg
16KB, 482x321px
>>2023259
Fucking kek
>>
>>2024817
Is it this one?
>>
>>2025199

I gotcha senpai
>>/mlp/
>>
>>2025199
>>2025238
>>>/d/ might be of assistance.
>>
>>2024794
I think we know what is going on.

And it's probably not protecting the carpet.
>>
>>2025333
This.

Most women now days openly have sex with dogs.
>>
>>2025369

I'm going to say it: I'm not sure I trust such a generalized statement from someone who can't spell "nowadays".
>>
>>2025375
Sorry but this is the world we live in now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PRllIbFzo
>>
>>2025380

Does this woman look like the kind of female to trust on social issues?
>>
>>2023246
>>2023331
>tortoise
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
File: Rwitheaglets (2).png (1011KB, 925x717px) Image search: [Google]
Rwitheaglets (2).png
1011KB, 925x717px
>Bald Eagle question. Plz Helppp!?
>Ok.... what is a special adaptation that the bald eagle possesses and what is it used for?

Why does this exist?
>>
>>2026990

Some kid copying his homework question and asking Yahoo.

Fucking slacker
>>
>>2023529
I'm actually curious as to what a bearded dragon smells and tastes like. Any anons with one want to volunteer and post results?
>>
>>2026997
like some lettuce and a pile of dead crickets under a heat lamp
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (101KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
101KB, 500x644px
>>2023255
>>Thinking of adopting a baby gorilla?
>>Good or bad idea? I already have 2 cats
This slayed me
>>
>>2023246
>My fish ate there little baby yesterday it was really small like almost half of a rice. Me and my sister were so angry ,but is there anythng we can do or is it to late.
Probably Mollies, hooo boy is it fun explaining why mommy fish just ate her babies again.
>>
>>2025261
naw, /d/ is for hentai only. there horse cocks are as big as you can draw them
>>
>>2025380
one slut on the internet admitted to fucking dogs. srsly m8?
not to mention zoophelia is largely a man's sport. 90% of them are horse and dog fuckers.
>>
>>2029955
Primates or gtfo. You haven't lived until you've felt those soft leathery hands and hairy, pouty lips all over your cock.
>>
>>2029981
imply want to be super Ebola aids patient zero
>>
>>2030244
*you
>>
File: 1451783296181.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451783296181.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>2023529
>should I make my dog where a condom
>>
File: beanskid.jpg (68KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
beanskid.jpg
68KB, 640x714px
Can i feed my cat beans? all i have is beans :( i cant afford cat food till next week?
basically yeah can i feed my cat beans? i cant afford cat food till next week
>>
File: jordanlaughing.jpg (22KB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
jordanlaughing.jpg
22KB, 250x308px
>>2023529

>>s it ok to lick my bearded dragon?
>I lick it cause it smells and tastes good, and then it give me a look like i can see it in its eyes it's saying like wtf are you doing?
>>
My dog has been sleeping for like 5 months!?

>he wont eat, drink, get up, i am too scared to go over and touch him because he might have some disease because he smells very bard, anyways he is so quiet.he started sleeping in like august like 10th when i started school and it is January 3rd he is still asleep.HELP!
>>
>>2030357
My little sister licked our bearded dragon once. She wanted to "Give her a bath". Anyways, she licked against the grain and her tongue started bleeding.
>>
>>2023254
This is the best one
>>
>Breeding miniature animala?
>My girlfriend loves bears its her favorite type of animal. Anyway this is kinda a weird question but how hard do you think it would be for someone to breed miniature bears like the size of a avg. dog like a lab or golden retriever. And also do you think if they ever did it it would be possible to breed a different temperament into them as to make them much like a dog, friendly protective so on. As I said this is just hypothetical but if you happen to know any info on someone doing this already even with other animal types let me know.
>>
>>2029981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1uOuX6Yp5I
>>
>>2026996
I used to troll these sort of questions on Yahoo Answers. Find an obvious homework question and give them a completely bullshit answer, but word it so it sounds believable. Fav one was someone who wanted a book report, I wrote a completely nonsense one about robots.

I wonder how many of those lazy fucks got caught because of it.
>>
>>2030394
Hope someone tricks him into getting her a wolverine.
>>
>I have a legit reason for asking. How can I kill a dog without the cause of death detected?
>Can I use tampons to drown out sound for my dog?
>>
>What animal is my dog?

> I need help making sea gerbils?
>I hold my gerbils under water every day for at least a minute but they still arent growing gills? What am i doing wrong?

>I used Axe body wash on my dog?

>If I eat cat nip will I become addicted?

>Is it possible to poo out your ears?

>Is it okay to eat chapstick? Will i get sick?
>>
>>2023245
Is that pic photoshoped?
>>
>>2031072
It's very real, read the story about it somewhere and it was posted by the veterinarian's office that was treating the dog. Owners left out a ton of holiday chocolate and the poor dog ate like a pound of it or something.
>>
File: zim zam laugh.gif (336KB, 279x200px) Image search: [Google]
zim zam laugh.gif
336KB, 279x200px
>>2031064
>I hold my gerbils under water every day for at least a minute but they still aren't growing gills?
>>
>>2023245
dog shits from the wrong side
>>
>>2031104
So sad
>>
>>2031064
>What animal is my dog?
Sounds like a hardcore punk album
>>
>>2030368
thats gotta be fake
a dog thats been dead 5 months would be extremely visibly dead.
>>
>>2024802
from what ive read (and my experience riding horses), 18-24 inches when erect
>>
File: 1430295290980.png (746KB, 786x717px) Image search: [Google]
1430295290980.png
746KB, 786x717px
> Is My Hamster Going To Die! I'm SO GUILTY!?
>Firstly, please don't judge me.

>I was really tipsy from several cans of beer and I was playing with my hamster. I jokingly took a hay straw and stick it into my femae hamster's vagina.

>She didn't squeak or anything. Then she 'bit' it and took it off.

>For the fun of it, I poke it back in and gently insert it a little deeper then she squeaked. I immediately stop and she bit it and pull it off again.

>Then I just don't know why I just stick it once more but this time it just went all the way in... I immediately pull it out and the hay straw became tainted with blood.

>There was no visible signs of external bleeding.

>THe mother hamster now goes back sleeping... she looks a bit weaker and her bum looks pale.

>Will she die? Please don't judge me I was really, really tipsy. I cried in guilt. I never want to drink ever again!!!
>>
>>2031934
>creates internal wound
>looks for external bleeding

wat
>>
>>2031934
I'm judging him/her alright. This sounds like typical stoner pet owner behaviour and sense of humour.
>>
>>2031979
>stoner
>drinking alchohol

Don't go blaming the wrong substance abuser.
>>
>>2031918
>my experience riding horses

Kinky
>>
>>2031934
What the fuck? Why would someone that doesn't deserve to be judged shove something into their pet's fucking vagina for fun

I'll judge you as much as I want motherfucker
>>
>>2031104
Post some more information so I can google it more. Or I can paste the image url into google?
Sorry just legitimately curious about the picture. It looks fake
>>
>>2032031
Your googling skills need work, padawan!

Not the exact story I read, but the same info:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/27681692/viral-photo-raises-awareness-of-chocolate-danger-for-dogs

Apparently was two dogs who got into the chocolate, and one ate two pounds of it!
>>
>>2032043
Yeah I agree. Need better Google fu

I found this. Semi related. It's Louis ck. From when he gave his dog hydrogen peroxide

http://youtu.be/VMeXGE_a8Gg
>>
>>2031934
the worst kind of person
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.