[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to love fishing >can't do it anymore because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: fishing.jpg (3MB, 2937x1888px) Image search: [Google]
fishing.jpg
3MB, 2937x1888px
>used to love fishing
>can't do it anymore because I don't want to hurt fish

what happened?
>>
>>2022327
use to be the same way, then went to feeding the cat fish in my back pond and now i even have fish tank... 5 years ago i'd have said fish tanks are for 13 year old girls.
>>
>>2022327
> what happened?

You grew a vagina
>>
>>2022327
I love fish and fishing. It's just not for some after being a fish keeper I guess. It doesn't really hurt them unless you kill them.
>>
>>2022334
what about when you use small bait and really small fish swallows it deeply? I need to torn it's intestines in order to remove the bait. Shit sucks.
>>
>>2022327
Donate for fish conservation, feel better.
>>
File: 1449007056339.jpg (72KB, 714x476px) Image search: [Google]
1449007056339.jpg
72KB, 714x476px
I have fished every summer of my life and encountered the same situation as you in the recent years.
In my case it's regular lil trout on a lil wooden boat on a lil lake... I always loved nature and the calmness of this stuff.
I also in the recent years became a much more spiritual person and found calm in many places still including nature. I am not yet a vegetarian although I kinda keep an eye on what I eat.
Last times I went fishing I was also microdosing on mush and I felt a deep connection between me and the lake and the forest. I engaged dialogue with them and bargained only a few fishes everyday, enough to eat a few days. After I had a small respectful amount considering the size of the lake, I would slow down or stop and just read on the boat for a few hours.
Felt good.
Act according to your heart, take what you need but no more. Listen to the wind. Eating some fishes is not evil for a human. I kill them right after they are caught: I snap their necks with my hands. I empty their insides in the lake before leaving.
Went fishing maybe maybe 6 or 7 days through the summer something like that.
>>
>>2022354
Forgot to mention I own a few aquariums.
Try to be informed about the place so you don't cripple the population.
>>
>>2022335
Don't worry there's a billion fish in the sea!
>>
File: goolbert.png (112KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
goolbert.png
112KB, 249x237px
>>2022354
>their necks
>>
Take up wildlife photography instead. The process and feel is pretty much the same as hunting/fishing only you're taking pictures instead of killing the critters.
>>
>>2022514
No, it doesn't feel anything like it.
>>
>>2022358
>animals and NATURE
Thread fits here too. Stop being an autistic fuck and either contribute, or STFU.
>>2022327
It just means you've become more aware of your surroundings. You should be concerned with the fragile balance of our ecosystem. Educate yourself more on your local habitat, then make your decisions.
>>
>>2022327
you became a pussy
>>
>>2022514
There's nothing like stalking a wild hog and shoving a knife into the base of its neck
>>
>>2022335
>what about when you use small bait and really small fish swallows it deeply?

You just got more bait.
>>
Is nobody going to mention the NOCICEPTION meme?
>>
>>2026102
>pssh, nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>2022335
>Perch hate intensifies
It's like they want to die.
>>
>>2027143
>Perch
What? They seem like the least likely to swallow the hook around here. They do hit and run to get away from the school so they usually get hooked in the lip or at worst the gills.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 258x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 258x266px
>>2022327
Give the fish a nice huge worm or nice amount of food after you caught it. Seems like fair trade. He gives you the rush of hunt for sport, you give him food to aid his survival.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.