[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the difference very noticeable? I have an interview tomorrow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20161213_006.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161213_006.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
Is the difference very noticeable?

I have an interview tomorrow, and I cant find the matching pants for a suit. So pic related is the suit jacket with black dress pants I have. Is the difference too noticeable?
>>
>>17853522
you can wear an odd jacket. I have a grey suit that I wear a blue jacket with. If you have a black shirt that would probably help.
>>
>>17853542
>black shirt
Unless OP is a member of an emo band from the mid 2000s, he shouldn't take fashion advice from you.
>>
>black on black
Unless you're an undertaker or on your way to meet one, never wear all black.

>>17853542
>black shirt to an all black suit
You need to stop
>>
>>17853542
>>17853570
I was going to wear a white or light grey dress shirt.

I really dont have money to buy a new suit right now, it would be on credit.
>>
>>17853570
he needs something to tie the shirt to the pants so the jacket doesn't looks stupid.

What he should do is wear a totally different jacket.
>>
>>17853596
wear one of the other suits.
>>
>>17853570
Pretty much this. Black on black doesn't work unless it's for work.

OP, you should never wear two similar colors together. People will think you got dressed in the dark. If you're gonna wear different sets of clothes there needs to contrast. That's why a navy blazer goes good with a lot of things. Jeans, black slacks, khakis, etc. But you don't wear a navy blazer with blue slacks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.