[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 240x160px
what do you spend most of ur time thinking about/talking about
different subjects
do any of you have no interests at all? WHY
but mainly what are ur interests and why.
>>
cooking, skincare and art

I'm currently going to culinary school and I want to be a menu designer mostly because food is a really important way to stay connected to my culture in diaspora and because making someone food and seeing their face light up when it's really good is what I fucking live for

I love skincare, but I read about it more than I really talk about it. I don't really know anyone irl who cares about it and acne is a sore spot for a lot of folks so I don't want to come across preachy. *(esp considering most of my peers can't afford expensive skincare products/treatments)

I'm an artist and I'm lucky to have artist friends who I get along really well with and can collab with.
as a kid with a learning disability, writing and drawing was something I could excel at pretty easily, and now I only really do visual art and a little poetry and it makes me happy and is straight up really good for my mental health
>>
>>17853133
Nothing. I spend most of my free time on 4chan waiting for work to start again.
>>
VR
Music
Social Psych

>>17853469
Do you mean like the design on menus or creating a menu and cooking it lol

>>17853510
I feel you on that
I think I should stop coming here
>>
>>17853133
Politics. I was born in a highly politicised family and we just love arguing. I was involved in activism since I was a teenager.

Reading. I've always been reading as an escape. I started recently to enjoy graphic novels.

Cooking. Because I love food.
Working out. Because I love food.

Self improvement. I went through a very rough phase and had to deal with depression for quite a while. I have been working on myself a lot.
One related stuff is bullet journal - it helps me keeping myself on track and staying productive. It is also something slightly creative for someone highly not artistic as me. I also like calligraphy.

Interior design. I like feeling like I'm coming home to a place that makes me feel calm. Introversion at its finest.

Travelling. Because it is fun.
Hiking and kayaking. Because I love nature and it's bonding time with my mom.

I enjoy reading about math and science, history and all sorts of cultural things.
I like taking care of my body. Watching sports on tv. And beer.
>>
>>17853519
>I think I should stop coming here
and do what though? I try to stop coming here but there's nothing else to do.
>>
>>17853519
creating a menu, as in coming up with the recipes and figuring out how to implement them on a wide scale
a coworker of mine has a second job where he gets a truck full of various ingredients delivered and has to come up with three different entrees, appetisers, and desserts for the week and that's definitely a dream job for me
I've got a lot to learn tho I'm actually moving to a new city next year for my second year of culinary school and it's going to be great if a little intimidating to be alone in a big city
>>
>>17853593
I want to train myself to go on a forum about VR news since I want to get into that field

So anything more productive really
Like reading idk, it's hard for me to sit and read a book but when I actually get into it it's pretty fun

>>17853614
That sounds really interesting especially having to think about it being on a wide scale
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.