[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

slim body with small saggy tits or chubby body with full, not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: 1457441004274.jpg (22KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1457441004274.jpg
22KB, 552x414px
slim body with small saggy tits or chubby body with full, not that saggy tits?

Those are my two choices, I can't afford surgery
>>
Tits are only a bonus if everything else is already good.
>>
gonna have to go with the second one but I might be biased because I like fat girls
>>
Probably slim, can always fuck with a bra on
>>
>>16899797
But saggy granny tits ruin everything and brings it all down.
>>
>>16899810
But I would feel like shit knowing I had to hide my ugly tits
>>
>>16899813
>>16899817
then get a breast reduction
>>
>>16899801
Hmm

What is it aout fat girls that you like?
>>
How saggy? I prefer a flat chest, desu.
>>
>>16899823
They look like they're melting
>>
>>16899821
idk, its hard to describe, I've just always been turned on by a soft chubby body more than a slim one
>>
>>16899834
How come I can't find guys like you?
>>
>>16899836
LONDON?
>>
>>16899786
>trying to get people to tell you it's ok to be a fat cow

Nice try, now get that sack of lard to the gym.
>>
>>16899839
Yes, I'm in London, are you in London
>>
>>16899836
because you arent looking

try this site
http://www.feabie.com/
>>
How could i tell if a guy is into chubbies irl?
>>
>>16899856
1. are you chubby
2. is he into you

if 1 and 2 are yes then he probably is
>>
>>16899856
If they make an attempt to talk to you
>>
>>16899863
>>16899873
But i've seen a lot of those "she's chubby, but i kind of like her, should i still go for it and make her lopse weight"-thread over the years. How an i tell the difference? Cause my bf seems to dig my body, but lately, i've been taking up jogging again and lost some weight. He's very fit and sporty and it just seems odd. I feel like a fat sluggish blob compared to him. Not op btw
>>
>>16899899
OP here how did you get your boyfriend? I've never been able to get one I'm 5"7 165lbs
>>
>>16899906
I'm 5'1 and was 160lbs when i got with him. Now i'm about 150lbs.
I met him trough friends. I knew him for about 2 years (altought we only met about 2 times in those years). Then one night we went out with those group of friends and got a bit drunk. We acted pretty rude since we basically ignored everybody else the whole evening. Tbh we only had eyes for each other. We ended up kissing each other after everybody else has gone home or to sleep. We went on a date the next evening and the rest is history. I strongly suggest to find a guy inside your circle of friends. It's just the best
>>
>>16899938
But no guy wants me :(

I'm really jealous
>>
>>16899952
I'm sure there are a lot of guys who would want to get with you! I'm actually still a bit shocked that my bf seems to be THAT much into my looks. I always assumed that a guy would just settle for me as long as i don't loose the extra fat... But it seems as if he TRULY thinks beautiful. I can't really believe it myself.
What do you look like? I guess you should go for that "fertility godess" look if you are chubby. Everything else doesn't complement it. And i think guys who are into chubbies have naturally high testosterone levels, so you would play right into that. Think feminine, soft, plump, luscious.
>>
>>16899976
>I'm sure there are a lot of guys who would want to get with you!

No guy has ever wanted to get with me I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 23

I don't really think any look suits me I'm just too lumpy
>>
>>16899991
That sucks... Have you always been chubby or gained some recently? Can you describe your lools a bit? Pic is what i meant. Work WITH your body instead of against it.
>>
saggy tits is just your draw in life. some people get those gravity-defying ones and some people look like a sock full of pennies. or somewhere in between.

I say work out, reduce the fat that you have there so there is less to sag, and beef up your pectorals by doing chest exercises (the smaller your boobs are, the more of an effect this has on "perkiness"). Plus, being fit feels great and will make the rest of your body look great.

If you fill your free time with exercise you have less time to stare in the mirror at your dis-satisfactory breast-shape and beat yourself up over it like some kind of bulimic homeschooled incest victim.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 345x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 345x521px
>>16900002
Forgot pic...
>>
>>16900004
But my breasts only get saggy when I lose weight, they look fine when I'm chubby. I lift weights already I'm just scared of losing fat again because I hated the way I looked, but I don't like the way I look now either. It's like I can't win.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 475x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 475x713px
>>16900007
Also found this stunner...
>>
>>16899938
I'm in a similar situation as the other anon but I have no friends.

at least I have video games
>>
>>16900002
>>16900002
I'm not as big as the girl in this pic >>16900007 but kinda close

I've always gone up and down in weight sometimes I'm slim sometimes I'm fat. Right now I'm fat

My looks are not that great my face is like 5/10. My hips are not very wide. my tits are medium size.
>>
>>16900020
>>16900020
I had that ugly piece of flabby skin on my belly when i lost weight ( i was down to 120 last year). Someday i noticed that it felt smooth and nice again. Then i realized how much i had gained. Now i'm scared to death to get a belly like pic when i loose the weight again...
Fml
Really considering to just keep the fat instead
>>
>>16899786
Lift weights so they arent as saggy. Also why do you think your boobs with be saggy in the first place.
>>
>>16899786
Work your chest. It won't make everything perfect, but it'll help.
>>
>>16900037
>>16900050
I already lift weights and train chest, it only helps a little.
>>
>>16899786
Chubby with full. She can lose weight, ya know.
>>
>>16900026
Well then you shouldn't worry too much anon.
I'm probably about the same as the girl im the pic. You should prob try to get more hourglass-y. I was lucky and have very big boobs. It balances out a lot. But unfortunately my body stores fat in the belly instead of the booty. I do squats and shit to keep my ass in proportion. I also have just bought a corset to do some waist training. If i could get a somewhat flat belly i would avtually find my bod quiet nice.
Why do you say you only habe a 5/10 face? What do you not lile about it? Are you good with makeup? A cute face is very important when you're chubby
>>
>>16900062
>Well then you shouldn't worry too much anon.

I've never had a boyfriend at this age so I should worry a lot, I could be alone for my entire youth

You're lucky you have big boobs and an hourglass shape.

I do squats and shit too but I'm not blessed with a big ass.

I have a big nose and long jaw. I'm very good with make-up but it's not a miracle worker.

You sound way hotter than me I'm super jealous.
>>
>>16900077
I'm not THAT good looking... I have skin issues (very bad chicken skin and i compulsively pick).
On some days i like my face, on others i can't stant it. It's round like the moon and i have a big forehead.
Would you consider posting a face pic? You sound cute. I can't believe you never had a bf...
>>
>>16900105
But you have big boobs and an hourglass figure, I don't.

Screenshots from a video: http://imgur.com/a/sSSt6
>>
>>16900121
No i don't. I have a pretty ugly fupa. I am TRYING to get an hourglass figure...

And girl! You are absolutely beautiful! Jealous of that perfectly rosy skin and those luscious curls... You can definitely rock a bit of a chub. And you aren't a 5. More a 7 at least
>>
>>16900135
I wish I knew how to get a guy interested in me.
>>
>>16900139
That anon's been pretty nice to you so far, but she hasn't told you that having big tits or a slim figure is never going to make up for being whiny.
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 960x1280px
>>16900139
Maybe it isn't your looks? I don't want to be rude, but have you considered that your personality might be the obstacle? I am a very positive person, maybe that helps...
Here's a pic of me in return so you know what i'm talking about. In this one i like my face. In the majority of them i just look silly and i don't like how it turns out. I'm on the left
>>
>>16900170
Oh wow you're so beautiful. I'm sure loads of guys want to get with you

I guess I never talk about this sort of negative stuff to anyone but I'm not a bubbly outgoing person. I don't know how to be fun and positive.
>>
>>16900212
Well, i was single the last 5 years, so there's that...

Like, at all? Do you have a close friend? What do you do in your life? Work/school?
>>
OP no one can give you advice without seeing your boobs. Slim is better. But we need to know just how saggy we are talking. If they look like grandma tits that you might be better off getting them removed.
>>
>>16900231
I used to have a close friend but we fell out.

University.
>>
>>16900238
Any "not-so-close" friends? When was the last time you had a girls night out or a genuinely good time with a group of people (even when it was family)
>>
>>16899797
>ugly guys actually believe this
>>
>>16899786
How about fit body with great ass?

I mean really is it too hard for girls to do some goddamn barbell squats to get dem nice firm buttocks?
Then just find a fat percentage level where you get good and atractive waist to hip ratio
>>
>>16900246
I go out a few times a week with various friends, I don't really enjoy it. Maybe I should get more drunk
>>
>>16900212
Guy here.
Don't force trying to be the super outgoing type over everything. You have interests, yes? Meet somebody with common interests and whether or not you date them doesn't matter, it will be easier meeting people when you have things in common right off the bat.
>>
>>16900262
I have no problem meeting people and making friends, but nothing more than friends
>>
>>16900272
Would YOU date you?
>>
>>16900260
Well, i'm rather introverted too. I habe one close friend, and i'm very close with my sister. I go out very rarely. Maybe once a month...
You don't need to be the life of every party. But being uplifting to be around is a huge advantage.
Why do you say things like "i don't know how to have fun and be positive" about yourself? That sounds unhealthy. Have you ever considered that you might habe some degree of depression?
And no, def don't drink more! It's not the road you want tp take anon...
>>
>>16900281
I'm not my type. But I would do everything I can to make someone happy.
>>
>>16900283
How are you not your type?
>>
>>16900282
I do have some degree of depression, I end up crying various times throughout the day, I don't think I can remember the last day when I didn't cry. Maybe sometime last year? One or two times a year I get suicidal

I've been in and out of therapy for years but I had to stop medication because of side effects
>>
>>16900295
Well I'm not funny or very clever and those are my two big turn ons.
>>
>>16900306
What DO you have to offer? What are your good points, and bad points?
>>
>>16900298
That actually sounds more like MAJOR depression... Have you tried different medication? I actually was on ssri's too the last year (one of the reasons i gained all the weight back) and i had to switch a few times till i found something that worked. But now i'm very happy i kept trying!
>>
>>16900310
Well I know a lot of things, people say I'm like wikipedia. I'm...a good listener? My bad points would be that I'm very stiff and awkward and not very fun to be around.

>>16900315
I could ask my GP I suppose. I'm glad I talked to you anonette :)
>>
>>16900325
It also helped me that i really tried to make the most out of the speech therapy. I was very determined to get over with this depression crap for good. Now i'm mediacation free again since 3 months amd i still feel great! But i am very cautious to not fall back. I exercise, eat healthy, am a lot outdoors, try to engage in hobbies, try to be a bit more social, get enough sleep, stay on top of my to do list, stick to my budget and so on. It still takes a lot of effort to keep everything up but i'm so much better than a yeat ago... I wish i had taken this step much much sooner. There are also days i fear that my old habits start creeping in again. But it depends on my cycle so i can usually catch myself early and put me back on track.
Do you think you click well with your therapist? Cause i felt that this was an important point for me
>>
>>16900357
I clicked well with my last two therapists but I've moved away, I'd have to find a new one

Do you want to be depression beating buddies?
>>
>>16900397
Oh... What a shame.

Yes! That would be neat! Do you have skype?
>>
>>16900407
Yes, it's osgood.vator
>>
Up to you. Being fat is not good for your overall health, mood, and quality of life. The most guys (the good ones at least) aren't going to mind saggy tits if the whole package is good. You should strive to be the best version of yourself, not the version that is most likely to please others regardless.
>>
>>16900473
Added
>>
>>16899786
Trick question OP, small boobs don't sag until the woman is old. I'd go with the girl with small boobs, but I like smaller girls, and they usually have smaller boobs, which tend not to sag.
>>
Work out, you sack of shit.
Make gains and crush your bae with your ass.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.