[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my neighbor has been literally beating his gf at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: 1457350419436.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457350419436.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
I think my neighbor has been literally beating his gf at night
Last night, i was trying to sleep and i woke up to an argument going on at my neighbor's house, and i thought something was wrong, so i called the police in case her bf was hitting her.
The next night, the neighbours were back to their screaming match.
I listened in and i could hear what they were arguing about.
apparently her son wasn't his and he found out about it.
i raced back inside and called the cops for the second night in a row, and the police showed up, talked to the couple again, and went on their way.

should i keep doing this /adv/?
i don't want my fellow woman to get hurt, but i dont want to be a target of her bf's anger either
>>
>>16899009
You should mind your own damn business. It's not up to you to police their relationship.
>>
> defending a cheating whore
cops usually tell you who called if they get asked, you better start minding you're own fucking business your slut enabler.
>>
>>16899009
If she wants to leave she can leave.
Just as she chose to fuck someone else and let this guy think it's his kid..
>>
>>16899009
>be a dumb bitch
>hear neighbors fighting
>her son isn't his and he found out about it
>better call the cops
>i don't want my fellow woman to get hurt
>even if she's a degenerate cheating cunt

female solidarity in a nutshell
>>
You are doing the right thing OP.
>>
>>16899009
she was clearly in the wrong. fuck, i would be screaming too if i found out my son wasn't mine.
>>
>>16899022
I just want to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Her bf might, he's a macho type of Mexican.
I just think there's a real chance she's gonna get abused
>>
>>16899009
>think shes getting beat
>only hear raised voices
>rush to call cops

Youre going to be that old bitch who sits on her porch and calls the cops when someone speeds in front of her house
>>
>>16899034
I just have to consider it.
This is a rough neighborhood after all, and he does seem the type
>>
>>16899009
You should go careful with this. Do you actually know for certain that he is laying hands on her, or did you just hear him raise his voice and assume that because he's a man that must mean he's going to use force? The vast majority of couples can have a good old shouting match without actually kicking bastard living fuck out of each other.

I understand you're doing it with good intentions, but remember every time you call the police out to something that doesn't actually require them someone who really is in danger has to wait for an hour while the cops finish off the wild goose chase you sent them on.

Also, depending on your living arrangements they might well know or be able to figure out that it's you calling the cops every night.
>>
>>16899022
>defending a woman beater
There is never a reason to hit a woman.
>>
>>16899038
>he does seem the type
she is the one in the wrong. If she gets beat, its her own fault.
>>
>>16899040
>never a reason to hit women
classic white knight. This is the reason why women act like stupid whores, they know people like you will defend them, even when they are in the wrong.
>>
>>16899046
So you think beating up people weaker than yourself is the answer? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>16899043
But surely there's no reason to beat a woman in 2016
Haven't we gotten past this?
Jorge (the bf) has always been loud and rude, but I have never heard him so angry.
I think he actually will hit her.
>>
>>16899032
God you're retarded. It's not your place to intervene until there is clear evidence of abuse. And you think just because the guy is buff that he will try to hurt someone? Are you fucking serious? You've got to be like 15 years old or some shit.
>>
>>16899056
I'm not retarded, it's just I think he has the potential to be violent, and u think he'll more than likely act on it because of what she did.
I just want to make sure she doesn't get Hurt

And I'm 23.
>>
>>16899052
>>16899051
She in is debt to him due to intentionally causing him suffering. She may never be deterred from continuing this sort of behaviour if she receives no punishment. I doubt george is capable of instigating reintegrative shaming, what other option does he have?
>>
>>16899061
It's not your place to do anything. You aren't in the relationship. The guy just found out his son isn't his. Every guy on the face of the planet would be screaming at that bitch. Get off your solidarity train and look at this more objectively. The only reason you cited for being afraid he might hit her is him being a buff Mexican. You're still retarded and sound like you are 15.
>>
>>16899064
"What other option does he have"

He could just leave, or maybe even forgive and forget what happened.
He has been raising the son since he was born, why not just ignore what's happened?

Why can't they just get along? They weren't the best couple before and this has made it worse.

(Now they're screaming at each other during the day, and I'm tempted to call the police again)
>>
>>16899071
> why can't they just get along
because she fucking betrayed him in the worst possible way you stupid cunt. this would've never happened if she didn't lie to him for years to get him to raise a kid that isn't even his.

i seriously hope he kills her and you get clipped by a stay bullet.
>>
>>16899071
>forgive and forget
and this is exactly why people continue with shitty behaviour. She clearly isn't a good women. It would make any guy go berserk if they found out the child they have been raising isn't theres. You have no idea what he could of sacrificed for that child. fuck that, i would probably kill the bitch, never mind scream at her.
>>
>>16899071
Holy shit. It's time to stop posting. You clearly don't understand the situation from the make perspective at all. Don't call the police. Not until there is actual violence, and even then give it some pause.
>>
>>16899009
It's perfectly normal for people to yell at each other. It does not mean the woman is getting abused. Unless you have other evidence to suggest she's being beaten, like visible bruising, then you have no reason to suspect that it's happening.

You must have grown up very sheltered. Either that or you're a troll.
>>
>>16899071
this is why women where second class citizens for thousands of years.
>>
>>16899032
That's incredibly sexist and racist. Not every Mexican man hits his wife. In fact Mexican men are known for putting their families first above everything else.
>>
>>16899040
Dropped the "not" there, man.
>>
>>16899088
Because men are abusive assholes who use their fists before their big boy words? Sounds about right.
>>
>>16899079
Wow that's really rude, I just wanted to know if I'm doing the right thing by looking out for my friend from her easily abusive bf and you tell me to get shot?

Your an asshole
>>
>>16899097
> white knighting this hard
It's time to consider suicide
>>
>>16899081
It's still his son after he's raised him all these years.
Why would you "kill the bitch?
>>
>>16899040
How about self defense?

Obvious trolling, but if a woman has a weapon, like a fucking frying pan, it matters not at all that she's smaller.

What really needs to happen is we need communication and conflict resolution classes in high school. As in, serious ones. Because ANYONE hitting each other in a relationship is wrong, not just men hitting women.

But you're just trolling to troll aren't you.
>>
>>16899102
>easily abusive
You have 0 evidence to suggest this guy has beat her or will beat her. The fact that he hasn't yet shows that he is a better man than most of us.
>>
>>16899112
Alright, I will concede that if a woman picks up a weapon you can defend yourself. But seriously, thinking it's okay to hit people because they hurt your feelings? Really?
>>
I just called the police, and hopefully they can finally sort this out.

I hope he hasn't hurt her.

Look, I'll take all of your advice on board, I just want to make sure my friend is ok
>>
>>16899120
what if a women hits a guy first? sometimes women will slap a guy because she believes a guy won't hit her back.
>>
>>16899112
>>16899071
But also OP, you need to stop being so ignorant about male parental rights. If you're in the United States, which I don't know if you are but I'll assume, men basically have no rights. Not only that, but the courts will force men into economic slavery.

Yeah. Economic Slavery. Don't believe me? How about this man from Detroit who *never even met the woman* let alone fathered a child with being ordered to pay $30K in back child support just because she wrote his name on the birth certificate? Remember: He never met her. The slut admits this in a court of law. The court doesn't give a shit.
>http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2015/02/judge_orders_detroit_man_to_pay_30_000_in_back_child_support_for_child_that.html

Then there are men who are cuckolded, raise a kid for 10 years, are told it isn't his, are kicked out of the house, have their custodial rights taken away, have the REAL biological father move into the cuckold's ex house.... and the courts STILL force the cuck to pay child support.
>Mike asked Stephanie to take a DNA test with him and their child. “The day the results came back was the most devastating day of my life,” Mike said, beginning to cry as he described opening the envelope from the lab and reading there was no chance he was L.’s father. “This little girl,” he whispered, his throat tight, “is not my child. I ran upstairs, locked myself in the bathroom and cried and dry-heaved for 45 minutes. I felt like my guts were being ripped out.”
>Neither Mike nor Lori had any idea Rob was in L.’s life until 2006, when Stephanie called and said she was marrying him. It was then that Mike became consumed with resentment. “The courts insist on the best interest of the child,” Mike fumes, “but it was in the child’s best interest for Stephanie and Rob not to do this in the first place. So why is that burden all of a sudden put on me?”
Pull your head out of your ass OP.
>>
>>16899135
Straight from r/redpill
>>
>>16899142
I'm still catching up with the lingo on this board... redpill = Matrix "choosing truth" right?

Because yeah that's real talk. It's slowly changing in certain States, i.e. Georgie and Florida I believe, who have started overturning child support when the biological father is established and the original "duped dad" was defrauded.... but that's two States out of 50.

Forcing men into economic slavery is NOT in the best interests of anyone, including the child, and I am happy to see that at least some legislatures, somewhere are starting to get it. It's also because men are standing up and saying "Fuck this."

men, keep standing up for what's right. don't let anyone guilt you into doing anything that doesn't make sense. When I tell women I would like to get a paternity test when our children are born, they usually flip their shit:
>That's so offensive
>You don't trust me
>Etc. etc.
I couldn't give less of a shit. If a woman can't swab her cheek for a little piece of mind for her man given the current legal climate... well don't expect me to marry you to give you piece of mind either.
>>
Dont call the police so someone can get murdered?

I had an abusive ex and I didnt do anything to set him off thank goodness we used to live in a nice place where neighbors called the cops. Now we are the only white people in a black neighborhood and even if I scream HeLlllllllllp at the top of my lungs no one out herr would help me.
>>
>>16899125
You guys on here are all such pathetic kids. I have met men who talk like this in real life not anon / they are going nowhere.

News flash a lot of bad shit has happened and does happen to women based on their gender too. The world isnt fair.
You want to act like women are the source of all these problems when you are just too weak to be a decent man and think straight.
>>
>>16899170
> hurr women gave problems too so you can't complain about anything, just man up and only pay attention to women's issues
How's adult virginity treating you?
>>
>>16899194
Its not.
My man isn't some womans rights person either neither am I but the level you take it to isnt redpill or alpha.
Its just nerdy
>>
>>16899216
>hightest
>>
>>16899216
>its just nerdy
what? you need to express yourself better. nerdy, as in an expert in a field or foolish?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>16899250
>what? you need to express yourself better.
welcome to women
>>16899170
So... when presented with a scenario where I man says, "Hey, you know that equality piece of life? Yeah, that means ALL people should keep their hands to themselves unless it's playful/sexual/welcomed/etc."

your response is:
>You guys on here are all such pathetic kids.

You just proved the entire point of this thread by being a sexist and an overall idiot. Because only a sexist idiot would have the position:
>men can't hit women
>but if men have a problem with women hitting men
>they're "pathetic kids"
no, you're the one who is pathetic. weak minded. hypocritical. can't spell correctly. don't use the word nerd right. I mean...what the fuck do you do right? anything?
>>
>>16899009
>feeling bad for women getting hit
>your doing a good jo...
>apparently her son wasn't his and he found out about it.
FUCK THE BITCH. She wants to whore around like her either runaway with no where to go because no one will love her or accept her fate of getting smacked around. You want to save her so bad take her in your house.
>>
>>16899170
Listen, I'm all for equality but the realistic truth is you're not going to achieve it by singling one of the genders out. That's just going to make it worse.
Literally by singling genders out one can become a precipitator to gender based violence.
Most of the general public have no idea how strong the power of words are.
Read the post you made carefully and notice where you singled out one gender when actually gender is irrelevant to te examples you give.
And then you end with a derogatory remark implying one gender is better off stronger.

Now read what I just wrote and tell me if I've implied anything about any gender..

It's okay, most advocates for equality are inherently sexist without even knowing it.. So your behaviour is common.
>>
File: 58350605.jpg (118KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58350605.jpg
118KB, 400x400px
>>16899283
this was beautiful to read.
>>
>>16899032
OP.. Have you considered that by calling the cops you might actually make the situation worse? I mean, they've already come twice and done nothing, now if someone was going to be vilest, this would be the best chance cause the cops might think it's a non issue again and not treat it seriously.
If you cared about this person at all you would let them call the cops when they feel it's appropriate.
And.. This might be a biased comment cause I've only experienced it when trying to protect victims, but some people would rather sit through violence and abuse to maintain some other aspect of their life that they value. That is their choice. Not yours.
>>
>>16899350
What people dont realize is that if you waste their time they will stop responding. So when things actually escalate you will be powerless to help them.
Also she probably feels she deserves it so shes dealing with it. Which she does.
>>
>>16899092
>In fact Mexican men are known for putting their families first

You do realize that this is also a racist statement--just as the one you called racist? You SJWs continue to amaze.
>>
File: thug lyfe.jpg (132KB, 810x608px) Image search: [Google]
thug lyfe.jpg
132KB, 810x608px
>>16899447
>Racist
Not OP... but were you dropped on your head as a baby?

>Racism
>a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Now that you know the definition of "racism" please, I would love to hear how:
....is racist in any way. I'll wait.
>>
>>16899468
>Racism is a product of the complex interaction in a given society of a race-based worldview with prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination.
Stop being uneducated.
>>
>>16899009
I think you did the right thing. I had upstairs neighbors that would fight all the time. I got sick of it and called the cops they came, talked to them and then left. About a week later they were fighting again and this time I could heat their two young kids crying. I called again and right before they got there she had been pushed down the stairs. She was fine and turns out pregnant with twins at the time and he was arrested. While it's true that some couples just get into screaming matches, it does often escalate to violence. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>16899120
Coming from a childhood where the female was the abusive one in the relationship, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I have very clear memories of my fucking mom beating on or attempting to beat on my dad over and over again, and my dad getting carted off to the police station cause he held her arms when she was trying to claw his fucking eyes out and she had bruises while he had "only scratches".

You have no FUCKING clue what's going on, and you really need to mind your own fucking business.

Also, be aware that in the 90s many municipalities changed their DV policies (which were generally the man goes to jail) to actually include some sort of investigation into use of force and types of injuries. Immediately women started getting arrested for DV at an alarming rate. Guess what they did? Changed the policy immediately. We can't have poor widdle defenseless women in the backs of cop cars, can we?
>>
File: current.jpg (28KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
current.jpg
28KB, 367x390px
>>16899051
>no reason to beat a woman in 2016
>>
>>16899009
You did good OP, keep it up.

Yeah the woman is a bitch but you need to keep this man who she conned from carrying out any action that could jeopardise the rest of his life.

One bad punch to the head and he could end up serving life, she isn't worth it.
>>
File: oprah getting shocked by Tom.gif (1MB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
oprah getting shocked by Tom.gif
1MB, 250x167px
>>16899473
HAHAHAHAHAH way to not respond to anything and completely fuck up the definition of racism when I cited Webster - you know, the authority on dictionaries! - as evidence without actually explaining how and why saying a positive thing about Mexicans is
>MUUUUHH RACISM

You're just as stupid as I originally thought.
>>
>>16899679
Im not even the same person. Just pointing out your stupidity and how uneducated you are. Racism is a concept and more than just a junction of words put together.
>>
>>16899712
Just like I thought. Nothing of substance. Complete disregard for cited, known definitions in favor of your:
>MUUUHHH RACISM
bullshit.

You can't disguise your stupidity with insults son.
>>
>>16899022
Wrong they don't know who called.

Esp. with cellphones they can't track the calls like they used to.
>>
>>16899981
> what are phone records
>>
>>16899981
Cops literally know immediately what number you are calling from when it's with a cel phone. Don't believe me? Butt dial 911 sometime. You will guaranteed get a callback pretty quick. Also, as someone who has had to call cops a few times for noise disturbances, the first thing they do is ask your name and where you live.
>>
>>16899032
Ahahahahahahahahaha

Hombres chill af

Nigga ya need to calm down. He's just getting his house in order
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.