[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf was abused by her step dad and raped by one guy we both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
My gf was abused by her step dad and raped by one guy we both know and one of his friends. I feel so dead inside because I liked her and got along better with her then I have any other girl and we already have a near impossible relationship where we don't see each other at all.

We were so committed to make it work and then I found all this shit out and I'm afraid to be with her because of how much it hurts me. On top of that its making the whole world seem dark as fuck like a life can be so easily ruined by cowardly acts and the people get away with it and the life of the victim and everyone around them is ruined.

All I can think about was what happened and all the details and it scares the fuck out of me that two random guys had completely controlled my girlfriend and did whatever they wanted with her.

I've never been stressed or depressed like this before
>>
Can you afford a shrink
>>
Fix your run-ons
>>
>>16897655
Kek
>>
>>16897651
Possibly but I don't have a car or anything

I just want to walk away from all of this because it's so painful but I can't
>>
>>16897665
a shrink can help desu
gotta find the correct one tho and that takes time but they can help you understand your feelings and how to live with it
>>
Here you go OP. Just re-read your own exact same thread from yesterday.

>>16893716
>>
>>16897732
Wasn't there another one that focused more on the guy being a neighbor?
>>
>>16897646
How is your girlfriend doing? Is she alright? Is she safe now? If not can you get her somewhere where she is safe? What is happening with her now, man??
>>
>>16897646
Rape marks a girl permanently.
Ask her if she masturbates to the memory of them raping her. Her answer (if she's honest) will shatter your world.

Don't get involved with rape victims ever. Just walk away man.
>>
>>16897747
Yes she no longer lives with the step dad and she said he stopped years ago. I'm not sure if she's in school with the kid who did it I'm afraid to ask. I honestly am scared shitless of it happening again not by the same person it's just she always does shit without thinking about personal safety. I haven't seen her in person and she's been saying she feels alright but she sent me a picture and she looked really stressed
>>
>>16897753
I'm trying to go more for a just have fun and not to plan the future type deal but I'm such a needy bitch
>>
>>16897646
Your girlfriend is probably losing respect for you since you're making her horrible experience about yourself. That's a serious thing to open up to someone about, you should be a protector figure.
>>
>>16897792
How is it not supposed to phase me?
>>
>>16897831
Of course it can faze you, but you're making something that SHE went through into something that's sad and disturbing for YOU. And now you're trying to make it into "let's just have fun and not plan the future"? So you want to turn your girlfriend into a fuck buddy because you figured out she was raped?

Lol. You're a spineless, selfish, spindle-dick of a man. She'll be even more scared to tell her next boyfriend after you.

You want advice? Try talking her through it and understanding that it is HER tragedy and not yours, you fuckwit. Then maybe you have a chance at saving your relationship. Stop thinking about how everything affects you and maybe how it affects other people.
>>
>>16897760
Ask her! She probably wants you to ask her, really. She confided something so personal with you, she is looking to you for an answer or help. How long have you been together?
>>
>>16897753
This.
I had an ex that dated me for 2 years and fantasized that I was her rapist almost every time we had sex. This came out during couples counseling when she decided to actually deal with her trauma. Guess what? After she actually started to deal with it, she couldn't have sex with me because she had permanently connected me with her rape. Bitch didn't even give the ring back.

RUN AWAY.
>>
>>16897858

All this shits in his other thread.

They've been together a month, and he's "hung out with her twice", but also just said in this thread that he's hasn't seen her in person.
>>
>>16897858
Fuck you're right I want to help but I really don't know what I can do besides tell her to tell her parents or to call the authorities. Maybe she wants me to push her into doing that??

>>16897851
I don't really see how I'm making it all about be im seriously conxerned about my mental well being
>>
>>16897859
But it's fucking with me so much I have to lose out on this relationship because of someone else just being an ass hole
>>
>>16897885
That's the laws of nature buddy. Your woman is a ball of estrogen. Someone forced themselves on her (there is no 'rape' in nature) and now she's tied to them permanently. This is is how humans are at the primal level.

hatefuck a coulpe other women (consensually ) and you'll feel better
>>
>>16897875
She probably does want that, and for you to just be there for her in general and listen to her. Maybe she hasn't found anyone else trustworthy enough to speak about this with. I know this is really deep stuff to get into, but you could end up helping her so much if you're just there for her.
>>
>>16897875
>how am i making it about me
>i'm concerned about my mental well being
you literally just typed that. i get that it's freaking you out but get this through your head - it's not about you. if she's telling you this, she trusts you and sees you as someone important to her.
>>16897902
you sound like you're fun at parties.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.