[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newsflash: Men and Women both Homo Sapiens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1445745576594.jpg (31KB, 666x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445745576594.jpg
31KB, 666x720px
The idea that males and females are dramatically different from each other for reasons other than arbitrary social ones (bros lift, women wear flowing clothing) is an idea propegated by social ignorance and the fact that some of you are on decade long dry spells or in abusive relationships. It's true that many men and women will act like different species, but I have to stress that in an environment without the ridiculous pressures to meet a stereotype, they are both human.

This was a PSA, I guess. You're welcome, nerds. Please make use of this information when dealing with the opposite sex.

Oh, and gender dysphoria is not a biologically understood disorder if depression, anxiety disorders, and schizophrenia are not yet. This is something they've come up to justify a pretend game that is very close to their identity and thier hearts/souls.

You can be whatever you want, without permission.
>>
Men and women are different, period. Women give birth to kids, and have been the caretaker of children for thousands of years (because of a need to keep them close for breastfeeding). Men are stronger and have traditionally, for thousands of years been the physical protectors. If you deny the impact this has had on the differentiation between the sexes you are ignorant.

TL;DR: There has never once in history existed an: "environment without the ridiculous pressures to meet a stereotype".
>>
(You)
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16894773
Would you be less scared of a female lion than you would a male lion?
>>
>>16894769
>>>/out/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/donateyourhandsandvocalchordstoscience/
>>
>>16894774
Not an argument
>>16894780
Not an argument
>>16894775
Faulty argument
>>
To give a more concrete example, I recently moved from a rural area to an internationally respected area. One thing I noticed was that men and women were talking to each other in the same way, as if they were professionals, but even in the most casual or downright lewd circumstances. The only sexual difference in behavior I noticed was a mentally disabled males tendency towards physical violence and an insecure woman's tendency to speak in a "cutesy" voice. Everyone else who modified how they were talking to each other based on sex was flirting. Every awkward moment with a homosexual person or trans person was due to the fact they felt vulnerable for it and open to social criticism.
>>
>>16894793
>People talk to each other in non-mating situations the same
>this is proof that men and women are exactly the same!

Your science is nobel-worthy.

There's years and years and pages upon pages of research that concretely proves you wrong. And it's done by scientists. Male and female. But I'm sure your troll science is way better though.
>>
>>16894926
Yeah that's what I said, that males and females are identical. I understand that my words upset you, but you have to realize that our thinking goes down when we are upset.
>>
>>16894769
No they are different physically and mentally.
Where are literally different in pretty much every way.
>>
>>16894926
Science disproved that people of different races, sexes, and orientations are not human and/or largely the same? What science was that?
>>
>>16894943
>>16894926
Don't talk about science while your ass is inflamed. I said that they are largely the same and both the same species, same as applies to every person. Reading comprehension. I don't know where the second guy read that different sexes of the same species have few if any similarities, but I suggest he gets his head checked.
>>
I can't use non-mobile version, to delete posts. What the hell?
>>
>>16894951
We are largely different. Same species, but dramatically different.
>>
>>16894951
>what is estrogen
>what is testosterone

We are also largely the same DNA wise as apes and share at least 50% dna with plants.

If you are a man and you think men and women are "largely the same" you've never spent time around women. If you are a woman, you are trying too hard.
>>
>>16894769
Male and female brains are different as well. Men have more grey matter, women have more white matter. Distribution of chemicals in the brain is different also, and women use both hemispheres together more often and men use specific hemispheres more often.

The only time we're the same is when we're in the womb and once the sex hormones start in, we quickly become different.
>>
>>16894769
Male and female are not "social constructs" dumb feminist. That's how we are classified by our genitals, if you are not able to see the difference between a dick and a vagina you are an idiot or worse...a virgin.

Male and female are different biologically that's what pushes our race forward and a simple google search out of feminist "research" will prove it to you.
>>
>>16894978
>>16894982
You're right.

However, I think you're strawmanning perhaps by accident, and my point was lost on you.
>>
>>16894998
>Straight facts
>strawman
My sides. People talk a philosophy class please.
>>
>>16894998
Philosophy MA here. Neither of those posts contain strawmen. Carry on.
>>
>>16895003
Again, not an actual argument.

I'm sorry you are not in a place emotionally to receive my very simple op without distorting it into feminist psiedo science. It appears you did not understand my reply either. This is my last attempt to try and convey anything to you.

>>16895015
>carry on
lol

my point was that he is making me out to be saying something I am not, by replying to said distorted version of my statement in order to trump my original undistorted statement. I thought that was a strawman, but philosophical terminology is useless here and will just send us on a tangent critiquing every minute detail of every element of the conversation instead of actually having it.
>>
>>16895027
My argument is that you are incorrectly attempting to dismiss an argument by calling it a strawman and I am laughing at you.
Is that hard to understand?
>>
>>16895044
He doesn't even know he is wrong, so that's why he doesn't understand what you're saying.
>>
>>16895027
I was just pointing out a fact. Don't really care about the freshman's first inquiry into human nature going on ITT.
>>
>I am laughing
>I don't care about the conversation anyway
Wow you guys are children. Enjoy whatever it is you have happening upstairs.
>>
>>16895044
What's the point in addressing an argument that is in reply to something I didn't originally state?

Oh you have me doing it, wasting my time. Well, at least I'm not paying thousands for it.
>>
>>16895059
>posts "advice" that no one asked for
>w-why d-don't you guys care about my thread

Fuck off
>>
>>16895069
It was advice for /adv/. It certainly doesn't hurt me if /adv/ continues to be dysfunctional.
>>
>>16894769
I think they are different. women and men often have a different humour. they are attracted to different things in regards to sex and interest. You can't talk about the same shit to women. Women are often like "WTF" when they hear me and guy friends talk. Even if the difference is determined by our cultue, this information still can't be applied to real life because people would be brainwashed.
>>
>>16895076
>advice

What you posted is the knid of shite a 14 year old schoolgirl would come up with.
Fuck off mate.
>>
>>16895078
No, anon, no. OP is right and he has the last word because he is some kind of authority on the matter. If you dare to prove him wrong, you're dysfunctional.
>>
>>16895076
/adv/ is generally shitty. people normally only reply to relationship advice.
>>
>>16895078
i haven't read all the posts here. From what i can see, op has no evidence or references etc in relation to his claim. Neither do i but I'm not advocating it as a fact.
>>
>>16895091
Meanwhile, the thread has 31 replies.
>>
Op, your inability to see the obvious physiological and neurophysiological difference between men and women is laughable.
>>
>>16895106
this isn't even advice and most of the comment come from the same people arguing. and i did say generally, not all the time
>>
>>16894769
Not sure if /b/ or /tumblr/
Yes, we are both human but we are way more different than alike. That's just the way it is. It's why they say we're two parts of a whole.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.