[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haircut Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160309_140938.jpg (710KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_140938.jpg
710KB, 1944x2592px
>be 18 year old newfag.
>gf and I are getting along well.
>about a week ago, she starts making fun of my hair and my facial hair.
>"Anon, your chin looks like it has pubes on it! Lol. XDDD"
>"Anon, your hair. It looks a bit like a mop. XDD"
>Me and her do this to each other all of the time, making fun of things that are wrong with each other 'n whatnot.
>But it's finally starting to get to me...

I just shaved, and I want to get a new haircut to give off a better impression to those around me. Any suggestions?
>>
i'd say leave it long and start lifting weights / eat a balanced diet to fill out your body. your hair looks fine.
>>
Realistically bro, you look like a mop threw up on your head. Get a hair cut, something trendy. With the shaved pubes beard dilemma, beards are a great way to hide a weak chin and jaw so it might be better to just deal with it and grow a beard.
>>
Well, first thing is, as soon as you change for a woman she won't respect you anymore. Second, you could use a haircut, since you're young and edgy looking you could pull off some edgy hairstyle likeshaving your sides and leaving your top long or something
>>
>>16893588
Become /fit/? I do really want to. But... like... y'know? The motivation is really hard to grasp, and I'm too fearful I'll make a big deal out of it, and then just give up.

>>16893590
Yeah. I've wanted to get a haircut for some time, now, but as I stated above, motivation isn't something I easily grasp. It's just the realization now that's making me do it... beyond that, I think I'd look good with something stylish on muh' head.

And with the beard? Eugh. That's an even harder one, mostly because my body takes ages to grow hair back.

>>16893598
Nahah. I'm not really doing this for her, it's just struck upon me that ... like.... shit. "Dudebrodude, you need to do something about your hair, now!" Y'know?
>>
File: IMG_20160309_143727.jpg (759KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_143727.jpg
759KB, 1944x2592px
A better picture post, right before I go off and grab something to eat. I'll be back before I go get the haircut, but still. Thanks for the advice, /adv/.
>>
If you really want to get a haircut, wait until you are in a good mood and not feeling bad about it. And like someone else , your girlfriend will lose respect for you if you do it so soon after she made fun of you. Have fun with it in the mean time. Press your hair against her in the shower and tell her she doesn't have to use soap anymore.
>>
>>16893654
Pfft. Thanks for the giggle.

I don't feel bad about it, I'm just a bit eager to look better and whatnot. -- The situation sounds a bit worse than it is. My girlfriend wont lose respect in me, I can assure you in that. I think she's more fearful of me doing it to her. -- I just want to surprise her and my friends by turning up and looking better, y'know?
>>
>>16893576
It looks fine as it is which is a compliment in itself since most people look like shit with long hair. Probably style it a bit? Otherwise, you look facially good enough for most haircuts. You can try short on the side with a longer top which is popular nowadays. Just don't go to a shit place and you should be fine.
>>
>>16893576
First off

Shirt

No that shit is awful.
>>
Hi anon! I'm a real live female who somehow ended up on this board. First off... to me, the fact that you're 18 means that it's more acceptable to take her advice than, say, a 25 year old guy whose gf is just bullying him around. You're at the age where you start to build an idea of what it feels like to be an attractive, well-groomed dude, and a girlfriend can be very helpful in figuring that out. That said... if you sense any malice/abuse in her remarks, get outta there.

Okay, on to the advice. From what I can tell, you seem to have a good-looking face, and your hair is in the way of letting me see it. I think everyone else is dead-on with the undercut thing. But I'll add to it and say that you might want to switch your part to the other side. Also, you have a great chin/mouth/jawline, so staying clean-shaven will be extra attractive on you (especially when you start to grow a fuller beard in the next few years-- it's insanely attractive when a guy who COULD grow a beard decides to stay clean-shaven, provided that he has a good lookin' lower face).

Don't try and be all buff. You've got the Peter Parker thing going for you and I think you should run with it. We like svelte. Slender/toned guys are more likely to understand how to be sensual than super buff guys. (Speaking from experience.)

Best of luck! The next 5 years will be a beautiful shit show. So, when adulthood threatens to dismount you, always remember that you have a perfect mouth/jaw and no one can take that away from you.
>>
>>16893760
>Don't try and be all buff
Fuck you I look hot.
>>
>>16893728
Thanks. I appreciate this immensely.

>>16893753
Yeah. I didn't want to look like a >"OHLOOKATME SO NERDY AND COOL XDD" but I slept in it last night, as down in Australia, we're getting hit with like... 31' and up weather. It's killer.

>>16893760
Oh? Ah? Well, yeah, thanks, honestly. -- This actually makes me feel quite optimistic, now. Ahah. -- I appreciate it, tons. I'll take this all into account!
>>
>>16893802
Stop with the "XDDD" shit. We get it.

Also move to a better country.
>>
File: Photo on 3-8-16 at 11.31 PM #6.jpg (127KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-8-16 at 11.31 PM #6.jpg
127KB, 1080x720px
me.
>>
>>16893844
kek.

>>16893847
>inb4 "i've seen this image before, we better get a picture of your tits to make sure this is real."
>>
Your gf can die in a fire, you are cute.
>>
>>16893875
Uh? Thanks!
>>
>>16893606
Don't make a big deal about it. Get a membership, be sure you have a plan when you walk in the door and then execute that plan. You don't even need to tell anyone you're going to the gym.
>>
>>16893847
what a qt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.