[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should my target demographic be as a single mom when I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1442355577552.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442355577552.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
What should my target demographic be as a single mom when I'm trying to get a boyfriend? 35+ year old men? I feel like guys in their 20s won't want to date me seriously.
>>
File: 1455920793009.gif (896KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455920793009.gif
896KB, 700x600px
>>16892924
>dating a single mom

No hymen no diamond
>>
>>16892924
Age?
>>
>>16892934
I'm 24.
>>
>>16892939
How black is your kid?
>>
>>16892948
0%
>>
>>16892939
Late 20s is fine.
If the kids still screaming retard phase you might have to put it off till it can talk and not be a screaming retard 24/7.

If the kids older then it's not as unattractive as you think, provided you've got a handle on your shit. Don't be discouraged.
>>
Why are you a single mom?
>>
>>16892952
So how'd you fuck up
>>
>>16892958
Mmy son is pretty well behaved, he's a quiet kid. I'm pretty stable, I have a job and I have family helping me take care of my son. Everything is pretty okay. Just need a daddy in our lives.

>>16892974
My husband was a police officer and he was killed in action unfortunately.
>>
>>16892991
>My husband was a police officer and he was killed in action unfortunately.
Oh..that stinks OP, I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
File: nonapewno-pl3312.jpg (130KB, 810x608px) Image search: [Google]
nonapewno-pl3312.jpg
130KB, 810x608px
>>16892991
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>16892991

what?! how old did you got married?
>>
>>16892991
Yeah zero problems. Just put yourself out there. Shit, I'd date you.
>>
>>16892991
>Police officer who was kia
Translated: damaged goods.

Stay away, anons.
>>
>>16892991
now you have a reason to ride cock
>>
Are you ok looking and have a bearable personality? If so or you are better in both departments then you should have no problem with guys your age or younger.

Luckily milfs and older women are very popular among men, ya may find trouble finding a guy who will end up serious.
>>
>>16893007
Ikr, it's like she just waited this day to happen for a free pass on the cock carnival
>>
>>16893019
More like the emotional trauma of her husbands sudden death probably caused a bunch of mental issues.

Nice try though, faggot.
>>
File: C4eGi5z.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
C4eGi5z.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>16893019
All according to the keikaku
>>
>>16893021
Ah the classic mistake of emotionally blocking mental problems with a short coming of feelings that flood with physical arousal. Women like this are terrible because
>>
File: 1454275161214.jpg (59KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454275161214.jpg
59KB, 720x720px
desu I live in kind of a poor area and there's a lot of young single moms, I was thinking maybe I should start hitting them up since they can't afford super high expectations anymore.

So OP yeah I would date a young single mom and yeah I would spend time with the kids. But I'm also a recovering loser, 24 year old virgin with no friends. But I do have my own place and I'm in good shape.

So would you date me? I mean not ME but a guy like that.
I feel like we're about equal here.
>>
>>16892991
No excuse, slut. You're a slut.
>>
>>16893038
>I met your stepfather on 4chan
Has a nice ring to it.

Go for it if you aren't both in different timezones.
>>
[(your age / 2) + 7, (your age - 7) * 2]

Go for whoever you're attracted to within that age bracket, provided that none of the parties involved end up on the sex offender list.
>>
File: 1457392748757.jpg (83KB, 601x599px) Image search: [Google]
1457392748757.jpg
83KB, 601x599px
>>16893067
She should date another cop and for mad stacks
>>
Kids are pretty rough on the dating life, no lie. Any man with interest from women is going to prefer that situation, all other things being equal, so here are the options, roughly speaking:

1. be willing to wait for someone from the 'dateable' pool to land at your feet
2. slum it with the rejects
3. find a way to improve yourself to compensate

There's a lot of ways to do 2 & 3, but they all require some sort of effort or sacrifice. I wouldn't say that 35+ is your target demographic, as older men are in higher demand, have more status, etc. Younger guys with less dating options might give you a larger pool to choose from.

What is it that you're looking for, exactly? Fucks or $$bucks?
>>
>>16892924
Early 30's.
>>
>>16892924

Honestly, raising someone else's kid is the most unappealing thing ever. Hence the pump and dump - people might be fine with dating you, even for a few years, but the kid part is pretty off-putting. As far as age - I think it's only one factor in the "Can't get a girl like me without baggage."
>>
40s. They'll take care of you and love you.
>>
>>16892924
Let me be real with you. How old is your son. Are we talking like a few months old.
What you need to be looking for is someone who's looking to be a father. Not a boyfriend. Someone whos willing to attach themselves to the kid. No man in their early 20s without children are going to fit this category.
Hell late 20s is really pushing it.
From my perspective, if I find the right woman I might want to settle down with her and be a father. If I love a woman I will accept her kids and want to be a father. But the catch is that I dont want that now so theres no way for me to fall in love with a woman with a kid.

Look for other people with children. I dont want to hear any hypocritical excuses. Find another man with a child. He doesnt have to be a single father but its less drama if he has custody of the child.
>>
>>16892924
>What should my target demographic be
lol OK Ms. Marketer! Your target demographic should be.... people you enjoy who also enjoy you. Don't discriminate based on age. Don't discriminate based on anything other than whether you two have a connection. Be open. Be open to new people and new experiences.

I say this as a guy who has no problem raising another man's child and never has as long as she's willing to have my children too. I work with many single moms. There are several of them that I would keep company at night when they're feeling lonely, but I've found single moms are always on some fuck shit.
>I can't flirt with that guy; I'm too old for this
>I have responsibilities so I don't have time
Or we will be flirting... like obviously flirting as in she says, "... you can tell me what to do Anon...." but when I say, "OK, why don't you come over and cook with me a bit (she's a great cook). I'll buy the ingredients, we'll smoke a lil weed, cook together... have some fun."

"Oh no Anon, I don't cook for men unless there's a ring on it."

I know damn well that's not true, she's just going fucking hard right out of the gate trying to feel me out about WIFING before I've even taken her for a test drive. And thus, no more flirting from me lol. I don't have time to have my time wasted.

So be open. Be proactive. Just be out there for christ's sake. Age? Meh.
>>
>>16893022
why do you have a picture of an iftar dinner
>>
>>16892924
30+

You may have to downgrade your standards to match somebody else who has baggage too.
>>
File: large.jpg (65KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
65KB, 500x750px
>>16893192
Why not?
>>
>>16893200
so you're Muslim?
>>
File: 1457316605468.jpg (69KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1457316605468.jpg
69KB, 500x409px
>>16893209
No
>>
>>16893183
>people you enjoy who also enjoy you
This is false. People who dont want a kid can fit this and will not date her seriously and its a waste of everyones time.
>Don't discriminate based on age
Honestly she shouldnt be preying on kids in their early 20s. A child restricts freedom and they are still finding themselves. Dont bring them down with her.
>Don't discriminate based on anything other than whether you two have a connection.
This only applies when its the 2 of you. She has a child that has needs and a parental figure is more than someone you have a connection with. That drug addict she really connects with. Great father right?
>>
>>16893220
Peace is only attributed to the innocent in islam
>>
Get somebody who has a kid already. A lot of guys are not going to be interested in being in the kind of relationship you want. But make sure that they are able to take care of not only themselves but also their kid(s), even if it involves paying child support and anything that the court orders them. Also go for a guy that will set a good example of how men should behave for your son.

But really, it doesn't matter if you find a guy to be a father to your son. One of your highest priorities is to show him that regardless of what happens in life, you can over come it and be better from it.
>>
>>16893227

This anon makes a lot of sense. People that think age doesn't matter are fucking stupid, and people that think "kid oh well" are fucking stupid too.

Children need stability, and love.

OP needs to think of her child first, until they can handle more.
>>
File: doges.jpg (121KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
doges.jpg
121KB, 1136x852px
>>16892924
>>16892991
If you're done having kids it's probably not going to be easy nabbing a 30+ year old guy who has his shit together unless he's either a single father or you're insanely hot.

It's just the truth. A guy who legitimately wants a family will still want to raise his own kids if he has to raise yours as well.
>>
>>16893227
>This is false.
I disagree with all of your conclusions. And since you haven't given anything in your post except grand statements about your opinions, i.e. no actual experience, then that's all that really needs to be said - No.

>People that think age doesn't matter are fucking stupid
People that think age matters more than connection are fucking stupid.
>Children need stability, and love.
Oh because you're all about the child right *laugh*
>until they can handle more
Wow, look at this father figure! Telling single women over the internet what they need. You sound like a shit partner.
>>
>>16893183
>Don't discriminate based on age
She should absolutely discriminate on age because it would improve her success rate dramatically.
>>
>>16893330
Based on what evidence, because this has never been true in my experience.

How old are you people who are talking about how much age matters? What are your stats? Because I'm starting to think all of these people talking about how much age matters don't really have much experience outside of high school and college.

In the real world, 80 year olds can act like children and 20 year olds can have all of their shit together. I don't know where you people are at in your lives though.
>>
>>16893349
Because the majority of young men don't want to be a father to a child that isn't even theirs. Any man will tell you this because you know, they're the people you're trying to date.
>>
>>16893283
My statements are not opinions but facts. Can you not comprehend. You statements are logically incorrect.
>>
>>16893349
Theres a reason the drinking age is 21. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>16893370
Yeah its because the federal government strong-armed the states by withholding federal funding for highways to push a political agenda
>>
>>16893349
>Based on what evidence
The fact that we're men and we know what men want.

Younger men most of the time are not ready to take on responsibility of the caliber. Younger men haven't had enough experience, they haven't had enough time to establish their careers or build up wealth, they are simply not in any place to be a father. A lot of young men are easily manipulated by the prospect of sex on top of it and haven't had time to come into their own.

They're just simply not ready to be fathers. It's common sense, you wouldn't date a 18 year old expecting an amazing father figure. That's not reality.

OP is better off dating pretty much exclusively in the 30+ age bracket. Those guys have established themselves, are mature, know what they're doing and what they want. They'll be good fathers for the boy not a guy in college.
>>
>>16893358
>the majority of young men
Generalizing all young men. Not true.
>My statements are not opinions but facts.
Lookup what fact means in the dictionary Chinaman. Here's a Chinese language version for you, Mr. "all ur base r belong 2 us"
>http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
>16893370
>Theres a reason the drinking age is 21
And the drinking age matters becaaaaaause... oh that's right it doesn't.
>Younger men most of the time are not ready to take on responsibility of the caliber.
Well how about you let them decide that for themselves OK Dad?
>>
>>16893457
"Majority" and "all" don't mean the same thing.
>>
>>16893463
>Any man will tell you this because you know
But "any man" does mean "all."
>>
>>16892991
Cops don't have life insurance? You'd think that'd come with the job.
>>
>>16893470
Yeah and? Even the tiny percentage of guys that would seriously go for this will admit they're a minority.
>>
>>16893148
That's dumb. There's no reason she can't have hot NSA sex with 19 year olds if she feels like it.
>>
I'm a single mom too and definitely aim for the older guys. Any serious guy in their 30s will be happy to have you.
>>
>>16893481
>Yeah and?
Are you really that stupid that I have to spell this out for you? or are you just being that willfully ignorant?
>You said: Any man will tell you this
Tell me what, Anon? The subject of the preceding sentence perhaps? And what was that subject?
>the majority of young men don't want to be a father to a child that isn't even theirs
SO, if you put the two together, you are saying this:
>Any man (which also means "ALL MEN") will tell you that young men don't want to be a father to a child that isn't even theirs."
SO, you are stereotyping all men, which includes ALL YOUNG MEN.

You got it yet? Or did you want to keep being an idiot?
>>
>>16893508
Did you fail English class? The only thing I'm saying ALL men will do is tell you the same thing. I never said the actual act being said is ALL men. Do I need to give you a crash course in basic English?

Now do you have a real argument or are you just going to try and argue semantics because you have no real point?
>>
>>16893526
If you want to feel like what you just said meant jack shit and that helps you sleep at night, that's OK. You do you.

But you are most definitely confused about what it is that you wrote.
>>
>>16893542
It's not my fault you don't how to read, dear.
>>
>>16893488
Did you even read the OP. She wants to be taken seriously.
>>
troll thread on single mom asking for advice turned to debate about grammar desu
>>
>>16892924

aim for who you want. just accept your place in the world. it isn't easy, but its not the hardest thing ever.
>>
>>16893542
Most people do not want to fucking raise someone else's kid, why are you people even arguing with that statement like it isn't true? It puts a lot of pressure on a man and also brings a lot of other variables into a relationship, especially if the kid has behavior issues.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.