[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 18 > male >Virgen My friend is going to a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Party.jpg (559KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Party.jpg
559KB, 1600x900px
> 18
> male
>Virgen

My friend is going to a party and managed to get me an invite. I plan on leaving the party without my virginity. I have no idea how to flirt. How do I get laid? I'm not nervous around women and the alcohol should loosen up any tenacious nerves.
>>
>>16892174

its not a cheat code. there isnt a certain set of buttons you hit. i wouldnt recommend trying to lose your virginity. go and have fun.

girls dont come here to get laid. they come here to have fun. sometimes sex is an extension of fun. but when a guy comes sniffing and can't even feign interest in the rest of the night, she turns him down. why would she just want to throw herself at someone?

go, have fun, talk to a few qts and see what happens
>>
Awkward fucks like you do not get laid at parties.

Girls who wanna bang at parties are looking for charming, masculine, aggressive, and sexual men. You are not this.

Awkward fucks like you get laid after a few months of online dating.
>>
>>16892174
>plan on leaving the party without my virginity. I have no idea how to flirt

its not gonna happen
go out and meet girls, if youre lucky a pissdrunk qt might kiss you
>>
You know they say to set realistic goals, right?
>>
>>16892174

also post a pic? we cant guarantee a lay, but we can at least help you along the way.
>>
File: IMAG0042.jpg (817KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0042.jpg
817KB, 1836x3264px
>>16892233
How's this I don't take many pictures of my self so it's kinda shit.
>>
>>16892294

ur actually not bad looking. not great, nothing to write home about, but if i had you in person i think i could work wonders with you. but since were not in person, we'll do what we can here. i think ur biggest problem is you look like the most generic geek i have ever seen. not that you need to embrace whatever geekdom you may or may not subscribe to with arms outstretched, but right now its just
>plain Tee
>glasses
>close cut hair for ease

it give sthe immediate impression that you dont care about your appearance. not so much that you take bad care of yourself, but you've streamlined your life so that you dont even have to pick out a shirt in the morning cuz they're all just plain.

got pictures of your hair through the ages? you defnitely need some sort of style. methinks going with contacts while out and about would be helpful too.

as always, working out works the most wonders of everything yhough. without those glasses you look quite possibly cute though
>>
>>16892307
...Fuck, you're not wrong. I do work out though, I could probably do it more. My hair's been the same ever since I joined premilitary programs and was forced to get high and tights.
Should I get more exotic shirts?
>>
>>16892294
Dear God change those glasses. They're really terrible.
>>
>>16892315

not necessarilly exotic, but its okay to have a bit of style. nothing too flashy or faggoty, i recommend finding what you like and sticking with it though.

think of this: everyone makes fun of hipsters right? but you often see them with gfs who also wear the whole hipster get up. they have something in common, or at the very least something they find interesting in each other.

but no one really finds the plain jane male look interesting. so even if you do something people might mock, it works.

I like dressing up. i work in an office so wearing a button up shirt, with a tie, and a vest is cool. so ill often go to game nights or to the bar and just wear what i wear to work. i like it after all. some people act like its weird or wrong. i once had a guy come up and say 'you're over dressed for this place' as if its any of his business.

but then on the no pants metro ride a met a girl with a button up shirt and a tie tucked into her panties. been together ever since.

moral of the story is tht having any sense of style, no matter what people think of it, will increase interaction with people who enjoy that style, even if only niche. wearing a power ranger Tee will attract a geek girl. dressing like a chad will attract a sorority girl. etc. etc.

choose something you like. maybe experiment with style. you are 18 after all. but at the endo f the day choose something you LIKE even if it isnt 100% common.
>>
>>16892315
>>16892329

as for working out, i cant see your progress in that pic, too fuzzy and you are clothed so its whatever. i wouldnt push for more unless you see yourself hitting a plateau. just keep wroking out and progress will make itself.

as far as the glasses, id recommend just getting contacts. at least try them for afew months. you dont have to wear them all the time. i wear them when im out and about, or even to work. but at home i wear glasses. by the time you hook a qt, it wont matter what you wear, at home, they'll be invested and as long as they see you without the glasses when out they wont mind.
>>
>>16892333
This is a photo of me from a couple months back. Is this more what I should be going for?
>>
File: 1333149095382.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1333149095382.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>16892294
Are people supposed to look like that when they're 18?

I'm 19 and I look like child.
>>
File: received_555183441322483.jpg (41KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_555183441322483.jpg
41KB, 528x960px
>>16892351
Didn't send for some reason
>>
>>16892356

post a pic of yourself and well see what we can do
>>
>>16892358

this is a little bit better. im not loving the shirt, but your face certainly looks cuter here. i think whites just a little too bright. ot perhaps its the stripes.

god im a faggot
>>
>>16892368
I'm not going to complain about it at least. I have a couple darker V necks, that are similar to that one.
>>
>>16892385

id take the next year to experiment with your hair a bit. a bit of a protip is dont do the retarded 'long on top but shaved on the sides' look. if both miley cyrus and justin bieber use the same hairstyle, its a no go.

but yeah. i think ur ready to party.
>>
>>16892200
This.
>>
>>16892210
Sad but true, listen to this guy anon.

If you want to get laid with some horny hoes looking for some dick, you might wanna try to get /fit/. It'll take a while but once your body is racked your confidence will come with it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.