[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of constant bad breath. I brush teeth 2 to 3 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1455409204048.png (104KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1455409204048.png
104KB, 708x1076px
How to get rid of constant bad breath. I brush teeth 2 to 3 times a day and when ever people come close to me i get anxious of my bad breath and subconsciously i think i am pushing them away. This also really hurts my confidence as i could never try start convo fearing they would smell my breath and also if ppl talk to me id give short words or sentences while holding my breath (so they can smell less).

Please help. I chew gum but it doesnt help. I brush whenever i feel its bad and its still there. What can i do!!
>>
Self bump. No shame
>>
>>16889642
It can also be from your tongue but more likely you have tonsil stones or some other thing going on in the back of your throat.

Look in the mirror or use your phone cam to see back in your throat. Are there bits of stuff stuck in the sides of your throat?

If you don't have much of a gag reflex you can poke them out with tooth brush or get a doctor to do it.
>>
Are you from the sub-continent (India)?

If so it's not your breath, it's just you.
>>
>>16889819
I dont think i have the stones desu
>>16889827
Im posting from canada.
>>
Try using hydrogen peroxide as a gurgle but dont swallow it works well for bad breath.
>>
Do you brush your tongue?
>>
Try this; buy a bunch of fresh parsley. Wash it, chop it fine, and eat eat any way you can. I choke it down by mixing it with quite a bit of butter and making a sandwich with some white bread.

The next day, no bad breath. Effect lasts between one and two weeks.
>>
>>16889642
Brush your tongue with a tongue brush/scraper, especially in the back. Then use mouthwash (therabreath is my fav) and be sure to gargle it.
>>
File: Tongue_Scraper.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Tongue_Scraper.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Bad breath happens almost all the time because of an unclean tongue. Buy a tongue scraper (pic related) and use it to remove all the white stuff from your tongue. Also, use an antiseptic mouthwasher such as Listerine after brushing your teeth and cleaning your tongue.

If you keep having bad breath, then I suggest you go to the doctor/dentist.
>>
>>16891284
Second leading cause of bad breath is rotting food between teeth. OP needs to floss as well.
>>
Mints are the best, I really prefer mints to gum for fresh breath
>>
>>16891284
YES. Get that fucking gunk off your tongue I haven't skipped a day using the tongue scraper and have never had bad breath ever since
>>
Use xylitol based tooth paste - it'll kill the harmful microbes (some of which live on tongue)
>>
>>16889642
Talk to both dentist and doctor. See if the smell is mouth-based or stomach-based.

If mouth based, you probably have a rotten tooth somewhere that needs fixing.

If stomach based, you are belching acidic burps of half-digested food. An antacid, acid suppressant or anti-belch medicine can help.
>>
Stop sucking off dog
>>
>>16889642
What's you're diet like? It's most likely that. If it's unhealthy, your breath will smell bad. A bad stomach is a bad mouth. They are very connected.
>>
Most of the smell comes from your:
1. tongue
and
2. inbetween teeth

so FLOSSSSSS AND SCRAAAAPE YOUR TEETH.
>>
>>16892332
i meant scrape tongue lol
>>
People never say this in those threads: drink more water.

Get a routine of drinking at least one cup of water before and after sleep. Also keep yourself hydrated at wbery point during the day. Stay away from all this sugary soda shit and stick to only water, tea and juices. It will take some time but in the end you will have no bad breath!
>>
>>16889836
>I dont think i have the stones desu
They can be well hidden, I get them all the time and they stink like rotten eggs and sulfur.
Every night before bed I check, stand in front of a mirror, get a flash lamp and use a cotton swab to check your tonsils ya may gag a little and your tonsils can have small hidden crevices that need to be pushed open.

If ya do have them, make it a nightly check up. I am considering getting them removed.
>>
That is a thing a doctor or maybe dentist would know about.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.