[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any advice on faking injuries in a liability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Does anyone have any advice on faking injuries in a liability suit (or threat of suit) scenario to get easy cash?
>>
Shoot yourself in the head with a small caliber gun. Then gradually move up in calibers until you're immune to bullets. Instigate a police shooting, get "shot", you're immune so it won't hurt, then act hurt and sue the county.
>>
File: brule.png (99KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
brule.png
99KB, 400x250px
>>16889367
>>
>>16889367
please i need real advice

don't be a idiot moral fag.
>>
>>16889341
Try running onto someone's lawn and killing yourself. Your family could sue them for damages.
>>
>>16889617
Why is not being a scammer being an idiot?
>>
>>16889653
Through moderate effort I could jump a class divide, it would be moronic not to try it.
>>
>>16889341
Do the world a favor and Kill yourself
>>
>>16889687
Why? Why does this make you so upset wagecuck?
>>
You can literally go to prison for this, you know.
>>
>>16889662

>jump a class divide
>with a bullshit lawsuit

kek it doesn't take a genius to figure out why you're poor
>>
>>16889711
It's pretty difficult to disprove pain, especially if I remain committed to the story. I'm going to slip on some ice after a freezing rain fall.
>>
>>16889723

nigga just a quick reality check: You are plotting to commit fraud and perjury, and openly posting about it on a public forum. I might be going out on a limb here, but I think you might just be too stupid to pull this off
>>
>>16889718
How so? It'll be funny while I live in luxury I got through an easy process while you labour in an uncomfortable 9 to 5 job.
>>
>>16889731
Are you kidding me? Do you realise that liability fraud and suits like this cost 60 billion to the American economy every year? There is literally millions of people doing this in anywhere in north america, and there is no real information to tell you where I live or what I'm exactly going to do. There is no way for any of you to stop me, I just want some advice. Perhaps I thought people on /adv/ wouldn't be such moralfag idiots who don't like taking advantage of the system to their own benefit. I have no problem breaking the law.
>>
>>16889341
>easy money

HA HA HA quit dreamin OP, you're never gonna get there. Life on the bottom ain't that bad.
>>
>>16889744
You're cancer. Greedy shit eating cancer.
>>
>>16889751
Good, and I'll enjoy being cancer while I enjoy the fruits of such easy cash.

>>16889748
I already have money coming in the way of inheritance regardless, it's nice to be the family favourite. But I just wanted to make some easy cash as well.
>>
>>16889760
You're the most scummy person I've ever seen. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>16889760

>it's nice to be the family favorite

My mind is reeling at the thought of how shitty the rest of your family must be if you're the favorite
>>
>>16889341
If you want some real advice I recommend not doing it. The risk far outweighs the reward.

Plus that's just being a dick, but what do I know. I've never committed fraud after all.
>>
>>16889744

You realize that lawsuits are settled in court, and the person you're suing will hire a lawyer, and the lawyer's specific job is to find evidence that you're lying, and even though your posts say "Anonymous" your IP address isn't actually-

-you know what, fuck it. I'll just let you find out for yourself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.