[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to get a girl without self improvement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I don't want to work on myself, because it's a waste of time. There has to be a way to get a girl anyways. I know a handful of guys having nothing, say no job, no friends and no health, who are in realtionships. How is this possible?
>>
>>16888100
They date ugly psycho whores. Go and find one.
>>
>>16888100

if we are to assume that you are so awful that self improvement is the only way to get a gf, and by your own logic self improvement is a waste of time (which is inherently contradictory but whatever) than according to you, getting a girlfriend is a waste of time.

therefore you should not get one.
>>
>>16888100
>I don't want to work on myself, because it's a waste of time.
OP, if working on yourself is a waste of time, then what isn't a waste of time?
>>
>>16888156
>>16888238
Nvm I didn't read that post right.

Op just hit the gym. Even if it doesn't get you a girl you'll like what you see in the mirror.
>>
>>16888100
If you're not worth someone else's time then don't be surprised when no-one bothers with you.

Do you think other people don't work on themselves? Life is challenging, competitive and unfair. In order to survive and get the things you want, you have to be willing to struggle for them.

As for why other people are in relationships, it's because someone else loves them. Someone will love you some day if they think you're worth loving, and if they believe you have it in you to love them back.
>>
File: disciprine.png (126KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
disciprine.png
126KB, 400x264px
They either have something you don't- looks, charm, money, charisma, style... something.

Like eating an elephant, self improvement proceeds one small bit at a time. No way around it, if your natural gifts don't currently include the things in the above list.
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (49KB, 288x471px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
49KB, 288x471px
Ease of access.

Women are attracted to things that draw in attraction, which includes but is not limited to: money, power, intrigue, physical form. It is their natural state to seek out the best available example of these things (whichever they prefer most, but all of them at once is ideal), which means transferring from man to man until they simply can't figure out how to obtain anything better. If this sounds sleazy and bestial it's because it is. Women have several billion less brain synapses than men, and they didn't evolve to develop ideas such as honor or loyalty. Why would they? It's counter-productive to the breeding process.

But all of that fedora tl;dr shit isn't important right now, all you need to know is women try to latch onto the best mate they can. If you're the only man in the room, they latch onto you because the alternative is nothing. This is usually the case with shut-in girls (which you can find a surprisingly large amount of on the internet, particularly in shitholes like 4chan.)

If you want a girl, find one who has been too afraid to go out and socialize and be the only man in the room. Just be aware that if she ever does decide to socialize, she will realize very quickly you're an unimpressive slob and she can do better. You might have to put some effort into keeping her convinced she can't do better than you, but in that case you're already putting in effort so you may as well just go to the gym instead.
>>
>>16888213
Working on ideas and concepts

>>16888246
No, because of stretch marks, abscess scars and stuff

>>16888249
All this competition bullshit is so annoying. Humanity has enough of everything for everybody. Why not split everything equally and work towards being better as a species?

>>16888272
Hard to find women that don't leave the house, but worth a shot
>>
yeah, it's called lowering your already high, delusional standards and stop believing that you deserve better when you don't put any effort forth to better yourself.
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152KB, 700x1077px
>>
File: 1446501719219.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446501719219.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
Ugly fat girls are still going to want hot guys because feminism.

Go for trash. Degenerates. Mega sluts who take hard drugs, make minimum wage, dyed hair/tats/piercings, dangerous ex boyfriends and possibly kids.

You will fight constantly and she'll eventually lie to the police and say you hit her, but in the mean time she'll give amazing head so. If that's what you wanted.
>>
>>16888659
>All this competition bullshit is so annoying.

Sounding a bit like an entitled parasite here. Nature is cruel. Some people die alone. Not everyone gets to breed and not everyone should breed. If you aren't willing to put the effort in to make yourself desirable, it is completely fair that no-one will desire you.

What do you mean by "split everything equally"? You want an authoritarian Sex Tsar who doles out pussy to the proles in weekly rations? The things you want must be earned and fought for and if you aren't prepared for that then sit at home and "work on ideas and concepts". Go full Wizard, just don't ask why you're alone.

I bet you're voting Bernie. Assuming you're old enough to vote.
>>
>>16888659
>Working on ideas and concepts
Interesting. What do you design?
>>
>>16888100

Just find someone who has the same interests as you. Being a slob or something. Tbh, you'll only work on yourself hard when you're trying to woo someone who isn't or not interested on what you like.
>>
Plenty of single mothers out there if you want to easily pick up a roastie. Just have money.
>>
>>16890986
I do this, but lol at the money part. I don't spend a dime on these whores.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.