[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to take /adv/s most commonly given advice regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1451895841785.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1451895841785.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>Decide to take /adv/s most commonly given advice regarding a girl I like

>tfw coward and could only do it after a night of drinking with friends via fb

>tfw afraid to read how bad what I wrote was or her response

Is it possible for me to pretend nothing happened when I see her tomorrow and for things to just go back to normal
>>
Lol. Holy shit dude. Roflllll
>>
you can never go back
>>
>>16885301
give me your fb and i'll check for you
>>
>>16885304
Yeah I know it was dumb af but at the end of the night I saw something that reminded me of her and couldn't resist the urge

fuuuck
>>16885306
depending on how bad/obviously drunk what I said was do you think we can still be friends
>>
what the fuck did you say?
>>
>>16885338
I am very apprehensive about checking
>>
>>16885366
bro just check, ignoring the problem isn't going to make it go away
>>
>>16885416
I know but what good is forcing myself to face a problem if I don't have a solution?
>>
>>16885470
how the hell will you come up with a solution without knowing the problem, maybe her reply is positive, maybe you're overthinking all this
>>
close your eyes, screenshot it, and post it here. We will evaluate the level of cringe for you.
>>
>>16885495
I guess that's valid
I'll do it before sleeping so it doesn't ruin my day entirely
>>
>>16885512
This
>>
>>16885301
Not to make you scared OP but if you haven't gotten notifications of more messages from her throughout today then I would brace myself if I were you.
>>
>>16885631
I got two messages on my phone about her responding which is how I remembered what I did
>>
>>16885646
tell us what you wrote and the reply after you check so we can help you damage control anon, glhf
>>
>>16885631
If it's bad say your friends got on while you were drunk and you've been too scared to check until now. Literally no problem
>>
>>16885662
She's straight edge and while I don't think she'll say anything about it, I know she'll think less of me because of it. Whenever anyone in our friend group mentions drinking she seems super disinterested and kinda just looks off

>>16885654
Will do, thanks anons
>>
>>16885674
What a cunt
>>
>tfw waiting for screenshots
>>
>This beta still didn't check
I'm disappointed OP.
>>
>>16885301
>Read it
>analyze what you did wrong
> don't repeat errors
>???
>Profit

Or you could simply cut off your penis since a little boipussy is all you are anyway
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.