[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How serious are missed periods? I haven't had one since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x1136px
How serious are missed periods?

I haven't had one since January, and apparently my period tracker has looped around and instead of being 27 days late it's now 1 day late again, and I don't feel it coming.

I'm 22, otherwise healthy, never had sex without a condom and none at all for two years.
>>
my girlfriend never had more than 8 in a year. now she has an iud and none ever.
>>
>>16884595
So it's normal that they're random?
>>
>>16884602
well, it's normal for her. when she went to the doctor and mentioned it they did a basic blood test to make sure it was not an iron deficiency or anything and it was not.
>>
>>16884621
>iron deficiency
I've been allowed to donate blood and all, and it's been fine.
>>
>tfw got a new phone and have no idea where my last period tracker left off
>feels like quite a while
Godspeed

But honestly have you had any drastic change in exercise, whether more or less? Sometimes that can mess with your body's regularity.
>>
>>16884636
I started a new, fairly physical job in February, but my period was supposed to start on the 7th, the job interview was on the 10th and the job started on the 15th.

I've been trying to track my periods since november but they don't seem to have any consistency. They'll come on the second week of the month if they come at all.
>>
>>16884652
So youve had periods skip before? Maybe its stress? Mine are sometimes right on time or a week later than an app says. Theyre weird.
>>
>>16884633
You require more minerals
>>
id say its not that big of a deal
it could be worse you could be me and [spoiler] have had unprotected sex [/spoiler]
>>
>>16884690
I don't know how often they've skipped, I've never kept track of them properly before, but I certainly don't recall them being a monthly affair.

A tree falls in the woods and my period skips.

Does general anxiety count? Does your body still consider it stress if it's all in your head? Could I use this as proof of an anxiety disorder?

How long can a period keep skipping? Can it cause serious problem if it doesn't come for long enough?
>>
my girlfriend has a strange cycle, it's not always consistent and sometimes she is like a week or two late for her period. But honestly I don't think you need to worry about it as long as you're not worried about it being a pregnancy. Irregular cycles + having a lot of sex = a lot of anxiety.

You could try using birth control to regulate your cycle, that's what my gf has been doing. And it's been really nice to know exactly when it's coming.
>>
>>16884770
I don't have sex at all, and I'm worried about the hormones.

Isn't it just estrogen in pills? What does it do?
>>
Glory. I'm 36 and have absolutely never had regular periods. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 15 years ago. This past year I had three heavy periods in two months, one the next month, one late, and now just feeling pain in my boobs (probably another period in 1-2 weeks).
>period fracker is a good plan
>if you haven't had sex then you should be fine
>worry after 3 months (go to dr)
>>
>>16884814
So three months is the limit?
>>
>>16884710
Stress can definitely put your period back, even if it is "all in your head". My husband once had a girlfriend who was so stress out about the possibility of being pregnant that she put her period off for months.
>>
>>16884875
How do women function at all.
>>
>>16884904
At the expense of men
>>
>>16884911
How do I make a man deal with my anxiety on my behalf?
>>
>>16884921
Blame him for it and buy happy pills
>>
You could have PCOS. It's actually quite common.
>>
>>16884922
You can just BUY anxiety pills?

>>16884926
How do I know?
>>
File: 671827.png (371KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
671827.png
371KB, 650x325px
>>16884932
You can buy anything Ricky Retardo
>>
>>16884939
Where can I buy them?

Can I seriously just walk to a pharmacy, get a box from the shelf, pay for it and walk out? Just like buying painkillers?
>>
>>16884932
Are you fat? Do you get acne/a moustache?
>>
>>16884932
>You can just BUY anxiety pills?
in Mexico you can walk into a pharmacy and buy whatever prescription medications you want, everything is over the counter. Medications are a lot cheaper down there as well.
>>
>>16884586
Get bloodwork done
Or see a gyno. It is strange to not have your period for that long.
>>
>>16884987
Fat, no. I get like 3 moustache hairs on the left corner of my mouth, though.

>>16885005
So they're illegal in Europe still? What if I can't afford a spontaneous flight to another continent? Don't they check you for drugs in the airport?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.