[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Give me a reason to not do it
>>
Because you probably just want a better situation than the one you're in now, as opposed to nothing at all
>>
This is an odd place to ask that.

Anyway, family loves you, people will be sad etc etc etc

The fact that you're asking why not to end means you don't want to do it. Find something to love and stick to it, life sucks now it'll get better.
>>
>>16884345
To answer, why do you want to do it in the first place?
>>
File: sisyphus1.jpg (387KB, 1090x1127px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus1.jpg
387KB, 1090x1127px
>>16884345
>Give me a reason to not do it
There is none. <--- This is your reason. If you really want to fuck life, give it a meaning, because thats the last thing that narsty bitch would expect
>>
If you have a reason to do it, you should not do it because in all likelihood it's mendable. when you get to the point when you have no reason to, then you should.
>>
>>16884345
Ask for a credit, and spend it in only pleasure. Then, do it. You won't have to return it.
>>
>>16884345
Not to do what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfIvNtA08hI

cause we love you
>>
>>16884345
Because you want to live, OP. You want it badly enough that you'd come to us asking for other reasons, but really, this is as much reason as anyone has. And as reasons go, it's perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>16884345
Life is a gift op.

Get off your lazy ass and go make something of It. Killing yourself is the cowards way out. No one will remember you for who you were. No one will even care. And you this that's something to kill yourself for then all you want is attention. Go out and be a real suicidal. Just go and do what ever the fuck you want.
>>
>>16885699
im tired of people saying you can do this. to believe that you have any control in this world is just illogical unless you are causing your own problems.
>>
>>16884345
if you go out now, like this, youll never be remembered as anything more than a faggot
>>
>>16885731
why the fuck should he care he'll be dead and he probably feels like a "faggot" anyway
>>
>>16884345

Do it on cam! And provide links please.
>>
>>16884345
You don't get one. If you really have nothing left, kill yourself and leave anybody who might potentially care about you behind and in pain. But soon enough, you'll be forgotten about.

Or you could work with that, if you hate the idea of being forgotten badly enough, then you can resist it and live.
>>
Here's coming from a guy who thinks about killing himself daily. Think about it this way: If you end up killing yourself that means that others around you, people who love and care about you, and don't tell me there isn't anyone cause there always is, might think it's okay to do the same thing. This means that, if you kill yourself, your death may cause several other deaths of those you care about now. Go seek help, talk to someone, and make reasons for yourself not to do it
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (282KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
282KB, 2048x1382px
Its worth spending a few years and at least try to get from left to right
>>
v a p o r w a v e

&

S p a g h e t t i
>>
>>16885821
I actually went from right to left
>>
because you're another human being, and I love you for that.

Leaves of grass are no less the journey work of the stars.

Imagine what you are then, not comparatively. But what you are.
>>
how the fuck can you kill yourself when you have the world of A E S T H E T I C S to discover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfto-jwFnlg
>>
>>16884345
Dont do it unless you tried every available antidepressant! They do work! Believe a I-know-how-that-feels-bro!
>>
To be with people. To understand other and to be understood. When you're alone, you have to talk to yourself and understand yourself.
>>
>>16884345
Marvel movies, Star Wars movies . Still gotta check out the new ones. Hope of meeting a nice girl one day. Music. Nature. Plants
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.