[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to date a guy who's 23 when you're 18?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1450259355830.jpg (156KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1450259355830.jpg
156KB, 1252x1252px
Is it weird to date a guy who's 23 when you're 18?
>>
Some will say yes, some will say no.
>>
Yes. He is pretty much a pedophile.
>>
>>16884211
its fine. probably better for you, younger guys are more immature.
>>
>>16884211
pretty typical, on the edge of being acceptable though
>>
>>16884211

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When I was 23 I dated an 18 year old for a bit, and she was awesome. She was super mature, fun, independent, and really understood life. That's in pure contrast to a girl I dated around the same time who was 22, but was still pretty much a child.

She still watched Disney Channel, thought alcohol was "icky," was very reserved physically, and she was just difficult to be around.

The only thing is about that age difference is that the 23 year old has had two years of unrestricted freedom of where they want to go and what they want to do. You can't go hang out in a bar with his friends to watch the game on the weekend. He can't buy alcohol at the store with you. For 3 years, until he's 26, he kind of has to act like an 18 year old again. If neither of you are drinkers, that doesn't matter as much, but it was a big hinderance to the dating world of myself and the 18 year old, because we either had to be careful to take her to a place where all ages were allowed, or hope that they'd accept her fake ID. It was difficult for me not to just think of grabbing some beers at a concert as something you can "just do" when you want to.
>>
>>16884238
she might not be american and therefore the drinking and going to bars etc might not apply to her situation. but yeah, agree with your message. Just wanted to point that out. Where i live you can drink legally at 18. what do you american do on nights out from the age of 18-21? never understood
>>
>>16884249

From 18-21, I or one of my friends had a fake ID, so drinking was something we could still do. We'd throw house parties and stuff. Hell, those were so much more conducive to meeting and getting with a girl than a club was... I miss those days.

But yeah, most things were house based (even if it was just vidya or TV), or it was a movie/bowling/park/concert night.
>>
>>16884264
oh, i see. house parties are not really big here. i have had a few and been to a bunch but people much prefer to go clubbing. even going to bars isn't really big.
>>
>>16884211
no
>>
>>16884211
Try 28 and 17
>>
It's legal isn't it enough said

15 and 23 I don't give a fuck either cus 15 is way past puberty
>>
>>16884220
Yea right bitch, its legal, its not even anywhere close to hebephilia, do you even know the words that you spout before you use them.

Pedophilia is pre puberty, do you honestly think an 18 year old is pre puberty, No you fool.

Consider that The legal age in France is 15
>>
It'll look weird for him. You'll always look like the victim
>>
>>16884211

Depends on the guy, depends on how you met, how he treats you, etc etc. It's legal. If he's a creep, it's probably creepy. If he's not a creep, it's probably not creepy
>>
I'm 23 and I don't think so and neither do most of my normie friends either. I also like my girls young take that as you will
>>
In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with it. Of course you'll have uptight faggots who think any age difference is weird.
>>
>>16884249
When I was 18-20 I just hung out with slightly older people and went over to peoples places and parties to drink and whatnot, go camping and stuff with them on the weekends.
>>
>>16884211
Not really. I know people who are happy together despite there being being a considerable age gap between them. If you two get along well and help each other out, then there is nothing weird about it.
>>
yes, but only because most of the guys that date younger girls like that are losers that still live with their parents or haven't started on a career path.
>>
Nope

But wouldn't recommend more that 10 years age gap either way
>>
When I was 18 I was dating this guy who said he was 23 but it turns our he lied and was 28. I also found out he had plans of trying to convince me into beastality. Guy was messed up I am going to say yes but just because of my experience. Maturity wise there a big difference between an 18 year old and a 19 year old. 18 a baby out of high school.
>>
>>16884211
For women it's fairly normal to date guys that are 3-5 years older than them. However do beware though that boys of your age may start to feel like little kids after dating him a while. A lot of boys tend to mature a lot when they become independent which often happens around their mid twenties at least where I live.
Unless he's a man child who women should avoid like plague.

If his or your parents are not against it there's nothing really wrong, some might consider it a bit bold from you though.
>>
>>16886694

what's a man-child?!

I'm 29. a good chunk of the girls that I date are 18,19,20. Most people think I'm 23 or 24 tho. It was weird the first time I broke the half + 7 rule of thumb, but honestly girls under 21 are often just as smart as women over 21. It's like a lot of them get dumber as they age. But same pattern happens with men. Getting plastered and alcoholism and cynicism is pretty unattractive and pretty common. Counter that with dreams and pretty skin. Sure there's plenty of gorgeous women my age plus/minus a few years with pretty skin and a great outlook on life, but their market price is over-rated. I should also mention I'm very fit and look like what the media says a guy should look like and since the media says women should look like young girls, we look normal enough together in public, but I don't know how a long term relationship would pan out -- things usually fizzle after a month or two of hooking up
>>
>>16884211
That's a small age gap. Look for an older guy. You will learn from his experience more, and he will set a high standard for the quality of sex, especially if you've only been with younger guys.
>>
>>16884211
i dated 15 yo gril when i was 20. was it weird? fuck yea, but ppl do it anyways so... its really up to you two folks. from my personal experience i can say that it it wont last though.at this age its to big a gap
>>
>>16886882
Said the guy, who's life doesn't have no deeper meaning than that.
Everyone in this thread who says that age gaps are no problem, is the same man-child as this poster is.
Your character has not the least matured, that's why you seek younger women. The older "overrated" ones rejected you because you're too childish and meaningless to them.
>>
File: 1457132194692.gif (878KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457132194692.gif
878KB, 500x375px
>>16886978
Age gaps are literally not a problem so long as both people are consenting adults. You may not approve but that's okay too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-25-19-53-42.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-25-19-53-42.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>16884918
I agree with this. Am 24 seeing a 16. She's chill af but damn do the parents hate me.
>>
>>16887401

no doubt why, weirdo.
>>
I broke the half plus seven rule a # of times. A few of them with 18-yo grils. The only times it was weird was the first time and also the times they were still in high school kek. 23 and 18 isn't weird by the half plus seven creepy rule, so you're good, unless maybe you're in high school still, in which case it might be weird, but hey it's legal and normal enough
>>
>>16884918
Impressive. Very nice.
>>
no, you'll be alright
>>
>>16884211
No. When I was 25 I dated a 19 year old. Not I'm 30 and dating a 22 year old. I think the generation gap is a little challenging but also pretty fun to teach each other new things or aspects of pop culture you didn't know.
>>
>>16884211
It's about the same age gap as my relationship. I am 26 and she is 22. I don't think it's really that weird.
>>
>>16884211
I'm dating a guy 4 years older than me. Got together at 18, he was 22. We've been in a healthy relationship for over 5 years now.

It really was a nonissue and no one ever was shocked if I said his age. Maybe some of my cuntish friends but they were just assholes to begin with.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.