[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think this needs surgery? I tried removing that growth,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Do you think this needs surgery? I tried removing that growth, but it just started bleeding a lot. A LOT. I think it's just dead skin but it won't budge. What is this?
>>
>>16884185
go to a doctor, your toe looks fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (616KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
616KB, 2448x3264px
Nevermind
>>
It appears to be an older injury, like an ingrown toenail. How long ago did it first appear? Has is ever been swollen, painful, or red around the area?

Also you cut your toenails too short, leave them a bit longer or you will be prone to ingrown toenails, which could have caused that wound.
>>
>>16884195
the was that thing in your toe? looks like glass to me
>>
>>16884198
It used to be infected, and I think skin grew over the wound. I just removed it.
>>
>>16884195
Ok, you should still go to your doctor. Your asking for an infection now. Clean that toe off and bandage it up.
>>
>>16884185
i had the same shit when i was young. its a super infected ingrown toenail. i removed it myself (painful as fuck) several times to no avail, and had to have a doctor do it. they cut off a little bit of my toe on the side so now i have a mutant toe
>>
>>16884203
Can do.
>>16884204
I did too, had surgery on it before. Said I would probably have to come back in years. Guess it's time, but I did part of their job already. Don't do this at home kids.
>>
>>16884202
Ok, keep the area clean, and bandaged. If it gets red, painful, pus filled, or swollen go the doctors so they can treat the infection. In fact, you should go anyways. Don't cut your toenails that short, I'm positive that is what caused it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>16884213
Alright, they don't let you do this at the doctors though. Worth it
>>
Stop cutting your nails so short. It causes ingrown nails more often
>>
>>16884185
its a ingrown toenail. the doc needs to cut it off that "growth" is a blood vessel
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16884233
I think it's ok for now, the vessel is out and closed at least. Got hydrogen peroxide on it and I'll bandage it with antibacterial.
>>
thats looks like a very painful ingrown toenail i had one for 4 years
>>
I'm digging your toe hair
>>
>>16884265
I have a good pain tolerance, so it's been okay. Some days it was hard to walk though.
>>16884267
I am hairy man
>>
Bro, nevermind the black thing which is probably melanoma, you need a new toe, cause that is an ugly-ass toe.
>>
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO FUCK WITH YOUR TOE?

Go to the podiatrist you dumb fuck.
>>
>>16884185
Yuk
>>
File: bacitracin.jpg (20KB, 224x186px) Image search: [Google]
bacitracin.jpg
20KB, 224x186px
you need to clean it, drain the puss, then smear antibiotic ointment on it every day until it heals.

It does not need any sort of operation. it is a bacterial infection.
>>
>>16884213
>Don't cut your toenails that short, I'm positive that is what caused it.

wearing dirty socks, and having moist feet caused it. it's a bacterial infection... duh.
>>
>>16884366
And why do you think bacteria got in so easily?
>>
>>16884377
don't argue with me just do what I say >>16884342
>>
>>16884185
>>16884185
By the way, if your going to have your toe-nail removed ( most likely the left half) it's probably going to take about 2 months to regrow. I have recently had to have my whole toe-nail taken out because of the same problem and the surgeon predicted it would take about 4 months. Since you'd only be dealing with half the toe, I'm guessing it'l take half the time.
Also don't try that "growth removal" shit again, just get a doctor to remove the toe-nail and puss, it will be fine
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.