[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feasibility of joining the peace corps to rape girls abroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 26

File: US-Official-PeaceCorps-Logo.svg.png (94KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
US-Official-PeaceCorps-Logo.svg.png
94KB, 806x806px
Its an organization that focuses on humanitarian aid, its kind of like the national guard except it goes to other countries.

I'm completely sick of living my life the way it is now, and no matter how hard I try I cant seem to change it for the better, so I'm wondering about just saying "fuck everything fuck this gay society I'm done the US can burn in hell" and exploiting the peace corps to basically get to move for free to another country, get payed to live there, and get all my sex there and just go back to my base when I'm done.
>>
File: PeaceCorpsMap-currentandformer.png (75KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
PeaceCorpsMap-currentandformer.png
75KB, 1357x628px
The countries in dark blue are where I could go.

>inb4 why not just rape girls here

Because the US is a 1st world country with modern day technology to track down rapists, plus everyone and their dog has fucking smart phones that can take pics and record video

Other countries care way less and sometimes they don't care at all, and even if they do care they don't have the technology or resources to track a rapist down, especially when he has literally 0 ties to the country and stays in his base 24/7 other than prowling outside to fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 641x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 641x626px
>>16883979
>joining PC to rape women
>>
>>16883978
>>16883979

Remember these words when the locals are hacking you to death with machetes. I've traveled plenty in my life. We are lucky to have the justice system we have, even with how messed up it can be.
>>
>>16883988
I'm sure there are guns on these bases, I could just take one, easy
>>
Enjoy being raped yourself after you get brought to justice.
>>
Man shitposting is on fire today
>>
>>16884542
Again, an assault rifle trumps dirty 3rd worlders

>>16884588
I'm completely serious
>>
>>16883992
no you can't

>>16884974
you don't think they have guns in third world countries?
>>
Kek, this thread. Op, you're retarded. The other poster just laid out the most likely scenario. You'd be murdered by locals and the PC will pretend it didn't happen to protect their name.

You should join the peace corps, you're too much of a beta to rape anyone, but maybe you'll inadvertently do some good work, grow from the experience and gain the confidence to talk to women.
>>
>>16885034
Not in super poor parts

>>16885112
US culture is bullshit and unless your some hyper healthy hyper althletic hyper smooth talking guy then you can forget about getting the attention of any girl younger than 30
>>
>>16885112
As in, its not my fault that I cant get with US girls, US girls are the worst women on the fucking planet and all deserve to be bitch slapped
>>
File: 1453724383752.jpg (18KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453724383752.jpg
18KB, 259x200px
>>16885137
I'm an overweight 30 yr old with glasses and a receding hairline. I'm with a 26 year old woman who's about a 6/10 but who makes me laugh. Before her I was with a 24yr 7/10 for a year and a half. Before her I was with another 7/10 (22) for a year. Before her I was 19 and lost my virginity to a 10/10/crazy (23).

My point is I'm living proof your argument is wrong. It's not the shit culture, it's your entitled shit attitude. If you'd stop acting like such an autist who thinks he's owed sex and work on improving yourself and talking to women, you might get laid once in a while.

Or you can go get hacked to death by machete wielding savages in a jungle.

Either way is fine, the person you are is a disgusting byproduct of our shit society and we'll be well rid of you, regardless of how (grow up or dismembered).

>>ITT a nice guy who's okay with being a rapist.
>>
File: 1456459436526.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
1456459436526.png
188KB, 492x440px
>>16885213
Oh, and before you say it, money isn't a factor for my girl friends past or present. I pay my bills and live alone, but I don't make enough that savings is really a thing I have much of.

>>It's not about greedy whores, I'm just a more or less decent guy.

>>It's not women, it's you.
>>
>>16885034
Geez, you are kind of a dunce. If you did that you'd also be charged with murder. And that's not nearly as easy to hide.
Who's to say the PC won't turn you in if they find out too? And then there's the organized crime guys, those fuckers are all sorts of and resourceful.

I mean, you could somehow luck out and not get rekt, but the odds are not in your favor. And even if you did, the trouble you'd go through to keep it under wraps is so much you're better off getting a gf and roleplaying a rape fantasty.
>>
File: just get a girlfriend bro.jpg (138KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
just get a girlfriend bro.jpg
138KB, 1000x667px
>>16885213
It's literally incomprehensible to me how you do it, its like a squirrel trying to understand calculus, talking to guys is easy for me, talking to girls is easy (but they are never receptive)

I don't know to get some 18 year old girl, whos entire life revolves around smart phones, social media, and ebonics music to like me, we literally have nothing in common at all

>>16885260
What does the mafia have to do with anything? And I don't see why you think that some random 3rd worlder in some random village being killed could be traced back to me

>you're better off getting a gf
>>
File: 1453748288346.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1453748288346.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>16885273
It's because you come off as a creepy fuck who is only trying to get laid. Since no girl ever grew up aspiring to be your sex bot, that approach isn't going to work.

Go talk to girls just like you talk to guys, about other shit than just compliments and make eye contact. Not every girl is going to respond (maybe they're in a relationship, maybe they're gay, maybe they think you're ugly) and not every one that responds will want to touch your dick, but some will if you treat them like people instead of valuable objects.

Trust me, 18 year old ebonics phone girls don't want you either.

Seriously dude, you don't know how I do it because you think the problem is with women when it's actually with you.
>>
>>16885213
I have a coworker who is balding, definitive patch on his crown, he's poor despite making near $30/hour because he's dumb as hell and makes poor choices, he's divorced and has two kids, oh and did I mention he's dumb as hell.

He still manages to get laid by chicks he meets through online dating sites. Despite being dumb he does have a good attitude towards life. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

So yeah I would agree that you can be handed a short stick in life so to speak but you can still make out pretty good with it if you don't handle it like some entitled little faggot.
>>
>>16885311
Either girls at modern day 2016 college are literally just the absolute worst or I can not mention sex even once, talk about the most normal mundane shit in the world, and have them still detect it.

I've already given up on getting girls to like me anyways, my new strategy is to make as many guy friends as possible in as little time as possible, (and make sure the ones I make friends with have active sex lives) and then once I am buddy buddy "bro" tier with them somehow subtly off handedly reveal I've never gotten laid to get them to feel bad and work whatever universe bending magic they work all the time, except to set me up with girls.
>>
>>16885333
Like the ones I'm buttering up now are constantly talking about hooking up with girls and shit, so I know they have major sex lives, oddly they are both way shorter than me and one was really shitty long hair down to his shoulders, and their faces are eh, but they somehow do it.

I don't know how and I don't pretend to know how, I've given up on trying to figure it out, all I know is I want sex more than anything in existence, it's literally my life goal, and I have 0 problem talking to guys but talking to a girl is like trying to decipher alien glyphs or some shit, its not that I'm afraid, I'm just as fine with it as talking to guys, its just I can't seem to crack that barrier.

So I don't bother anymore, I'm just gonna get other guys to like me so damn much that they can't bear to see me being a virgin and they will pull their strings and either brake that initial barrier and get me on some dates or they will somehow get a girl to outright hook up with me.
>>
>>16883978
>>>/r9k/
>>>/e/
>>>/d/
>>>/hm/

That should hold you over m8.
>>
>>16885463
I'm really tired of people like you just expecting people to be able to automatically and easily have sex lives and if they don't its totally their fault and at the same time there is no fixing it and they should die.

Fuck you.
>>
>>16885578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_0aLWOa8E

One day brother
>>
>>16885578
I didn't say that.

I just implied you're a faggot.

I'd almost expect that your post would be b8 if it weren't on /adv/.

You want advise? Get over it. You don't NEED sex to have a healthy life. Get a book on meditation, motivation. Get hobbies. Get very very good friends.

Literally throwing everything onto the floor so that you can "rape" foreign women in other countries is the ultimate pedestal-ing choice.

I don't know how old you are, but if you give yourself an outlet you might not feel such unavoidable impulses to fuck or rape. There really aren't many countries better than the USA, so leaving it is probably a bad idea.

If you just want to change your own life radically you could probably get a big enough change heading to Alaska or something.
>>
>>16885583
We need to use force to break women's "sexual liberation" because it allowed them to be insanely picky and it caused the whole 80% of the women going after 20% of the men thing.

Hopefully when Trump becomes president we can get to work on it.

>>16885591
Not having sex makes me hate my life and saps all drive to do anything that I don't interpret as somehow leading towards sex.

No 19 year old in this world should be a virgin.
And especially not when plenty of younger ones don't have to be.

I'd rather live in some kind of victorian style society where a girl couldn't show an ankle and everyone was a virgin until 23 than live in a society where everyone is fucking but me.

And I hate that stupid "dont put pussy on a pedestal" saying, guys have no problem chasing after it constantly and then bragging once they have it, and the origin of that quote itself is from a movie where those same guys who told him not to do that start being hellbent on getting him laid as soon as they find out hes a virgin

Fucking hypocrites
>>
>>16885601
Jesus man, it's like you think sex actually solves things. Just hire a fucking hooker and see what you're missing out on.

Honestly, it sounds like you've got other, bigger issues that you're trying to chalk up to your lack of sex. Hold yourself liable, you fuckwit.
>>
File: 1389585134951.jpg (136KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1389585134951.jpg
136KB, 400x600px
>>16885601

I'm not sure if I should be amused or terrified.

If you are real, anon, I hear the best place to rape girls is the train tracks.

All you have to do is go there, fall to sleep and when you wake up they'll be riding your dick.

Good luck.
>>
>>16885386
>I'm just gonna get other guys to like me so damn much that they can't bear to see me being a virgin and they will pull their strings and either brake that initial barrier and get me on some dates or they will somehow get a girl to outright hook up with me

Hang out with some gay dudes. They'll fix that virginity problem you've got.
>>
>>16885601
dude i'm 24 and still a virgin.

i focus on studies, hanging out with friends and playing games. wank off every hour if you have to, don't go out and decide randomly to rape people.

also
>19
>>
I did the Peace Corps, and stayed there for extra time. 31 Months in total.

It's a good experience, and guess what:

if you join the Peace Corps, you're going to be the only anglophone white person around, other than OTHER PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS. And at the village level everybody knows everybody. But even if you rape somebody outside of your community, and even if nobody recognizes you, that girl is gonna report you to her community. People from that community are going to tell other volunteers, or the Peace Corps directly, about you. Then either the Peace Corps will kick you out, which will blacklist you for any government position, or the Peace Corps will work with the local government to prosecute you, and then you'll be in prison IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY.

So go ahead and do it, I can't wait to read about your life ending. Or better yet, instead of damaging the world and the Peace Corps, just kill yourself. Please fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>16885664
no because condoms ruin it
>>16885680
?
>>16885706
no
>>16885957
no
>>16886357
>But even if you rape somebody outside of your community, and even if nobody recognizes you
>that girl is gonna report you to her community. People from that community are going to tell other volunteers, or the Peace Corps directly, about you.

So no one has any idea who did the raping and yet everyone magically hones in on me? That's not how it works

And look at the map again, I don't have to go to a non-white country, I can go to a south-eastern european country, or an eastern european one, and some parts of those "hispanic" countries are basically white anyways

So blending in would be a breeze, what, do you think I'm gonna rape the first girl I see 10 feet outside the base? No, you travel like 20 miles and do it and then head back.

They have cars and shit, and if your base doesn't somehow then get a taxi or a bus or something.

>just kill yourself. Please fucking kill yourself.

Oh yeah I'm sure you would just love that, just like what I already said here
>>16885578
>I'm really tired of people like you just expecting people to be able to automatically and easily have sex lives and if they don't its totally their fault and at the same time there is no fixing it and they should die.
Fuck you.
>>
>>16886357
Where'd you serve? I'm 19 months into my stint.
>>
>>16887048
Gee fucking whiz, you must think you're a real smart cookie, don'tcha.

You talk like you know exactly how peacecorps operates and that they'll let you take their equipment stealthily to do your thing. That they don't think some stinker will try to tag along and get away with crap like this.
As if their plans will neatly align with yours, or that they won't have hiccups in their schedule, giving time for people to connect the dots and hound you.
And that's assuming you do -everything- right. And then there's the possibility of the cars breaking down or something, or someone snooping where they don't belong. Srsly.

Since you're so awfully determined to do this, why don't you ask a friend in the peacecorps how everything works. If you want something like this to work, you need to know the organization and their activities very well to align your misdeeds with their schedule, lest you risk rousing suspicion or getting caught outright. You may also want to give up seeking advice on this board as well. Also the NSA might have its eye on you since you expressed so bluntly, stupidly your intentions.
>>
>>16887080
I think you over-estimate how much time I would spend actually doing shit with the peace corps rather than using them as just a way to get to X country for free and have a place to live for free, I'd settle in and do my "duties" for a bit and when the corps has nothing going on for a while, as in free time to do whatever, that's when I can leave and no one will be like "but anoooooooooon we have stuff to dooooooooo"

>whats that?
>some rape happened 20 miles away in a country of 10s of millions and it just so happens that anon wasn't on base when it happened?
>X files theme intensifies

>oh no the NSA

The NSA can KMA, its not a crime to think about doing something, and plus I think you seriously over-estimate how much weight they put into stuff that isn't cheeze pizza or terrorism
>>
Uh...even if you do manage to make bros with some bros-with-active-sex-life, you already admitted you cant talk to girls .so how is your plan of hoping they will get you dates going to work, if they set you up on a date and you dont know what to do? Because protip just because a girl agrees to go on a date doesnt mean she'll 100% magically have sex with you no matter what
>>
>>16887107
Maybe if they find a girl who doesn't already have a boyfriend (most seem to) and talk me up like crazy she will be more receptive right out of the gate, or maybe they can combine that with finding a girl who they think I would get along with more by default.

And again if not that then maybe they can find some girl to outright have sex with me all together.
>>
>>16887096
There you go again. You seem to think peacecorps guys are a bunch of lazy fucks. Do you actually know this? You make an awful lot of baseless assumptions.
Look pal, if you want info on how peacecorps works, you're not getting it on this board.
I hope I have indeed been trolled, and that you're just trying to start shit.
If not, well, I'll remember you in my prayers.

Toodles.
>>
>>16887111
I won't actually do it unless I'm 100% confident I won't get caught, so don't jerk yourself off to the thought of bad shit happening to me too hard.
>>
>>16887110
Ok, well, thats a very big maybe. Girls dont get 'desperate' because their sex drive is totally different from a dude. I.e, its way less. I mean they can get horny and whatev but they still wont have much patience if someone doesnt know how to talk to them.even if your buddy wingmanned yu.

You'll find things are a lot different in reality versus your head. Have you ever been with a girl before? Its nerve wracking.You say you want to rape someone. Have you ever committed an acutal crime? Can you ignore a screaming and fearful girl, grab her, fight her, whatever, and go to pound town on her while shes crying, because it also wont be too pleasurable. Or are you going to try and get her drugged because thats a good way to accidentally kill someone. Its amazing being with a willing partner anon and you'll miss it if you dont try
>>
>>16887062
Senegal! Where are you?
>>
>>16887125
I know how girls' sex drives work, I know all about it, they have like 17 times less of a sex drive because they have like 17 times less testosterone.

And again, if having a buddy wingman me to set me up on a date doesn't work than maybe they can get some particularly horny girl who thinks I look good to fuck around with me, or if not that then they can teach me how they do it.

I'm grasping at these things because I just can't figure it out on my own, can't do it.

>Have you ever been with a girl before?
Oh yeah totally, I've been with loads of them, that's why I want sex so fucking bad that I'm actually considering the idea of traveling 1000s of miles via a government organization to rape girls who can barely even speak English if that much.

What the hell kind of question is that?

>Have you ever committed an acutal crime?
Lots of them. None were ever sexual though.

>Can you ignore a screaming and fearful girl, grab her, fight her, whatever, and go to pound town on her while shes crying
Yes

>because it also wont be too pleasurable
No your full of shit, her pussy is all that matters and her pussy doesn't change depending on how she feels.

>Or are you going to try and get her drugged
If I had some and the setting was right as in no on would walk in on it then that would actually be better

>Its amazing being with a willing partner anon and you'll miss it if you dont try

It's not for lack of effort
>>
>>16887048
That's exactly how it works, unless you have distinctly Slavic features. Tell me, how Armenian do you look?

You WILL stick out. Even if you can blend in, chances are your clothes won't look quite right, and your American accent will be a dead give away. When the Peace Corps finds out an American in a rural area raped someone, they WILL come for you.

And yes, I would love for you to kill yourself. Know why? Because you're claiming to be a rapist. You don't want to help the world, you what to hurt people. You're exactly the type of person that the world would be better off without
>>
>>16887165
>I know how girls' sex drives work, I know all about it, they have like 17 times less of a sex drive because they have like 17 times less testosterone.
Please, please, please tell me you're trolling. You've just proven that you have no idea how a woman's sex drive works... or anyone's for that matter
>>
>>16887174
These Armenians look totally white, because they are.
And I could do research on proper local clothing and wear the clothes, and all I have to do is not talk except to any sort of taxi driver or whoever, and I would make sure to stay far and away from where he or she was when I do it.

>When the Peace Corps finds out an American in a rural area raped someone, they WILL come for you.

So what am I literally the only male American on base?

And besides, the peace corps doesn't own the entire fucking country or have jurisdiction or anything to do with most of it, I can go 20-30, 50 if I have to, miles out from the base and I might as well not even be in the peace corps at that point.

I don't want to hurt people, I just want sex. And I just so happened to be born in the worst time period in the worst country at the same time, with a natural aversion to that countries culture and sociology of that time, and it's metaphorically fucked me and is preventing me from having sex like everyone else has always done.

If I had been born in Rome in 500 I would be given women when I was 14, if it was the US in 1910 I could go to any brothel, if I just so happened to be a US soldier drafted in WWII I could have been one of the Japanese occupation troops being given comfort women, if I was in 1600s France I would be able to run around fucking with girls just because I'm tall as hell and back then girls were into that big time.

etc etc

And guess what buddy? Not you or anyone else will ever get the satisfaction of me just quietly going and offing myself, I will get what I want in the end, I'm just trying to do it in a more "normal" way, but eventually my patience is going to run out.

>Inb4 crawling in my skin

Oh yeah because no one has ever been a serial rapist before he's totally bluffing he would never do such a thing ever no matter what

>>16887178
If they wanted sex as much as we do then none of this would even be an issue
>>
>>16887174
Some more scenarios throughout time

In modern day central american countries boys are given girls as a right of passage, in all of history you could just join an army, stay back from the front lines, and then fuck the conquered women, in Islamic countries boys get to have harems from the time they are like 15

I just had to be born in a country, where I came to sexual maturity in the new millennia, where women are "liberated" and at the same time we have a culture that glorifies acting like an educated jack ass, glorifies ghetto black music, and shits on men in all forms constantly by making them look like savages that are better off being ruled by women. This society also teaches girls that they are little princesses who deserve only the absolute best in life in terms of everything, including a 10/10 disney fairytale style prince.

In other places today, and basically everywhere in the past, girls didn't have nearly as much power.

Oh and if you don't fit into this sick and warped society automatically then your totally autistic and its totally your fault because everyone knows the US is the best place on earth god bless the troops and #gurlpower XD
>>
>>16887187
You sound like an Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>16887197
>inb4 because I didn't say an uneducated jack ass literally my entire argument is wrong and OP just got wrecked KEK /thread

fucking faggots
>>16887199
He was right about some things and wrong about others
I sympathize with how he felt but he had the wrong response to it
>>
>>16887197
>shits on men in all forms constantly by making them look like savages that are better off being ruled by women.
Well you're doing the first half of that all by yourself.
>>
>>16887234
In older times men didn't put up with women acting like they had some right to torture us via sex deprivation.

You should so some reading on how men dealt with that problem in various ways.
>>
>>16887197
>>16887187
You're literally autistic, aren't you? Some blackpilled omega robot fuck.

I've been to Armenia. Armenians look like Turks. They're dark. Yeah, they're white, but they look nothing like Western Europeans.

If you think you can pull it off with a little research, you're literally retarded.

Please cut your balls off before you hurt someone. You're selfish to the point of being incapable of empathy.
>>
>>16887247
Girls are torturing YOU by not wanting to have sex with you? You have to be a troll. There's no way you can be that fucking stupid.
>>
>>16887247
This. I always find that the best way to end a dispute is a good backhand.

Also, never punch. Only losers punch women.
>>
>>16887429
Only idiots hit women, you scumfuck
>>
>>16887442
And what about self-defense? I had a hippie type, pachouli scented, dreadlock wearing, self-righteous spoiled brat try to punch me after I went to a steak-house with my buddies. Apparently, eating meat makes one a murderer. I knocked her block off.
>>
>>16887247
>In older times men didn't put up with women acting like they had some right to torture us via sex deprivation.
OP, have you ever wondered if maybe -just maybe- women don't want to have sex with you because you're incredibly creepy?

Seriously. You are clearly not ready for sex. Try growing the fuck up, and maybe some women will want you then.
>>
>>16887399
Then I'll go to a country where I can blend in more

>>16887429
Yeah punching isn't even necessary lol

>>16887474
I don't care what they want at all, but because I live in a society that does I have to pretend like I do.
>>
>>16887474
Also I don't let them know how I feel about all of this at all, its not that they think I'm creepy, its just I don't have years (since puberty) worth of experience of chasing after girls like a lot of guys do, and since no one ever taught me to make up for it, I can't get their attention.

You guys keep acting like I walk around all hunched over with sunglasses and black leather clothes, mumbling and either avoiding eye contact or staring without blinking.

That's not it at all, it's just that getting a girl to want to have sex with me is like a code that I can't crack
>>
>>16887495
>it's just that getting a girl to want to have sex with me is like a code that I can't crack
You have to be assertive but not too much else you get a tumblr post accusing you of rape. Takes practice.
>>
>>16887495
You reek of sociopathy bud, ever considered to therapy to learn to function as a normal human being? It's not like anyone can wave a magic wand and make things 'right', and crime won't help you any.

Believe it or not, your words and actions can and often do give you away. Learning to function will make a lot of your problems go away.
>>
>>16887495

It's because there's something deeply wrong with you, and you can't hide it as well as you think. Just look at this thread.

Assuming you're not trolling (which you probably are), you're in desperate need of psychiatric evaluation
>>
>>16887537
>you're in desperate need of psychiatric evaluation
Not that anon but you might take some of your own medicine. You're playing armchair psychologist for complete strangers on the internet.
>>
>>16887544
In his defense, he's diagnosing an aspiring rapist with a persecution complex.
>>
>>16887552
in his defense, you're both retards and psychology is pseudoscience
>>
>>16887502
Yeah I know it takes practice, either that or like 4 hours a day worth of training but since that doesn't exist for this subject I just have to go with practice.

Buuuuut, I'm tired of waiting and don't want to take years to finally do it, so that's why I've gone with this "become buddy buddy bros with guys who already have it down and then get them to do the heavy lifting for me".

>>16887503
Regardless, I don't bother talking to girls that much anymore period, only times I ever do is when I need a piece of info (where's X at?) or I just randomly want to talk about something with them that has nothing to do with anything sexual, they always respond just fine to all of that.

I'm still going with the "get other people to talk to them for me" route.

>>16887537
I don't want to go to a psychologist, all they will do is say "go on drugs"
>>
>>16887565

>I don't want to go to a psychologist, all they will do is say "don't travel to Africa to rape women"
>>
OP I'm gonna reply you with a greek poem.

You said: "I'll go to another country, go to another shore,
find another city better than this one.
Whatever I try to do is fated to turn out wrong
and my heart -like something dead- lies buried.
How long can I let my mind moulder in this place?
Wherever I turn, wherever I look,
I see the black ruins of my life, here,
where I've spent so many years, wasted them, destroyed them totally."

You won't find a new country, won't find another shore.
This city will always pursue you.
You'll walk the same streets, grow old
in the same neighbourhoods, turn grey in these same houses.
You'll always end up in this city. Don't hope for things elsewhere:
there's no ship for you, there's no road.
Now that you've wasted your life here, in this small corner,
you've destroyed it everywhere in the world.

Constantine P. Cavafy
>>
>>16887565
Well, your problem's gonna stay unsolved then, bud.
Have fun with the trolling.
>>
If this isn't bait, you are a sick, sick person.

Saged for bait.
>>
>>16887553
Do not speak in my name and/or on my behalf. You're a faggot that doesn't even have the basic human decency to hide his degeneracy.
>>
>>16887161
Mozambique. Cheers! Always nice to see someone on the other side. May I ask what you're up to post-PC? Thoughts are beginning to bubble as to what I'd like to do immediately following this.
>>
>>16885601
>I'd rather live in some kind of victorian style society where a girl couldn't show an ankle and everyone was a virgin until 23
>he thinks that was really how things were

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Secret_Life_(memoir)
>>
>>16887048
>no because condoms ruin it
says the virgin, how would you know?
>>
>>16887882
There are exceptions to every rule

>>16887889
Because everyone who has done both says so.
And because I can wash my hands with warm water on their own or I can put on gloves and then do it and the difference is huge.

It's just common sense, condoms have been drilled into peoples head as being JUST AS GOOD AS NORMAL GUYS XD SAFE SEX YEAH

When in reality its horseshit and all girls need to be on birth control pills and we need to pour funding into figuring out how to eradicate all STDs
>>
File: 1343052588671.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1343052588671.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>stereotypical angsty poltard can't lose his virginity so he wants to try to rape a third worlder

10/10 thread
>>
>>16887882
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Secret_Life_(memoir)
Oh look. Fanfiction before the internet was invented.
>>
>>16887896
Normally I don't feel like I want to spite people for having sex lives when I don't, but I feel like I'd make an exemption for you, as in I'd like to force you to be abstinent for a long period of time.
>>
>>16887892
ok virg, whatever you say
>>
>>16887903
>I don't feel like I want to spite people for having sex lives when I don't
>I'd like to force you to be abstinent for a long period of time
You're beyond pathetic.
Anyone can get their dick wet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw
>>
File: 1352751529221.jpg (7KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1352751529221.jpg
7KB, 252x240px
>>16887903
>virgins with rage
>>
>>16887919
If anyone could then I wouldn't have this problem.

>>16887920
It's all fun and games until someone pulls a supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>16887919
Because people who have it and mock people who don't don't deserve to have it.
>>
>>16887932
>If anyone could then I wouldn't have this problem.
Anyone can. Just realize that you're not a reincarnation of a [famous movie actor/womanizer] and adjust your sights

>>16887938
>Because people who have it and mock people who don't don't deserve to have it.
They do. By virtue of actually doing it. Or are you from the millenial generation where everyone is a special snowflake and deserves everything handed to them on a silver platter?
http://www.srcp.org/for_some_parents/physical_disabilities/generalPD.html
Even cripples get their freak on.
>>
Oh boy this threads still up?

Lol
>>
theres just no point living without sex
>>
>>16883978
It's a shit idea, sorry OP. Only countries where there is literally that shitty of a law enforcement would be in Africa. Do you really want black girls that might have AIDS as your target?

I've traveled the world quite extensively. Believe me, the world isn't as lawless as you'd like to think it is, especially when you'll stick out like a sore thumb for being a foreigner. Also, people tend to be more uptight about crimes being committed by foreigners and harsher with the punishments.
>>
>>16888007
Well then I guess I have to give up on this plan.

Any ideas about ways to do it within the US itself?
>>
OP, aren't you the weird looking 6'4 dude with the acne from a few weeks ago? You type the exact same.

And you're also insane. I hope someone puts you in prison before you ever get laid so you get to lose your virginity to some other dude without your choice in the matter.
>>
>>16888012

Nope. Every place treats rape the exact same, as in completely seriously.

Guess you gotta have sex the old fashioned way as in either not have a shit personality or become rich and pay up.
>>
>>16888012
It's not worth it, OP. Not only is it "wrong" but you'll get caught.

Honestly sex isn't that big of a deal. I know what it's like to feel all frustrated. Just get yourself some of those fake pussies to fuck, don't watch as much porn because it makes frustration worse. And work on improving yourself and making friends with girls with NO goal of having sex. Literally when you are in a better position and stop focusing on sex is when you'll get laid.
>>
>>16887882
>linking a wikipedia page that has a section for it called "Fact or Fiction?"
i get what you were trying to do but come now
>>
>>16888012
Wow, you don't learn at all.
Bait or not, I'd like it if these threads got locked. To make way for somebody who'll actually listen.
>>
File: 1428467049341.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1428467049341.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>>16888032
Or try literally everything else and if all else fails then just do it in my own country and not get caught.
>>16888045
Already have those things, had them for years, they aren't good enough.
>>16888045
It's impossible for me to have no goal of having sex, its literally my life goal, so that's why now I just steer clear of girls all together and am putting everything into making guy friends and then getting to do the work for me, like I've said a bunch of times already ITT

Also
>Honestly sex isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>16888127
>It's impossible for me to have no goal of having sex, its literally my life goal
And this is what makes you creepy. You need a new goal.
>>
>>16888127
It really isn't. But yeah whatever don't listen to someone who's actually had sex right? What would I know?

You think your frustration is bad? Then of course it'll be all peaches during your 20 year prison sentence for rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (625KB, 1954x1611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625KB, 1954x1611px
I hope OP follows through on his plan. I really do. I doubt he will even come close to the rape part before he gets rolled up. See, the neat thing about being Anglo/white westerner in a dodgy third world shithole is, everyone considers you to be a walking ATM. And by their standards you most certainly are. So yeah, sneak around by yourself in search of someone to fuck. We'll be reading about OP in the papers one day I have no doubt.

Fuck, I'm going back to /b/, at least there it just harmless trannys and traps.
>>
>>16883992
>hurr surely the law enforcement in these countries won't have any trouble with foreigners coming in and establishing some sort of military base and allowing their random peace corps volunteers to run around with guns
What the fuck dude
>>
>>16887048
>no because condoms ruin it
>obsessive virgin who can't get laid to save his life
>actually considering dropping everything and going to a foreign country to rape women because boo hoo he's a virgin at 19 and it's just so unbearable
>never had sex
>so desperate women can smell it from miles away

>thinks he has grounds to get picky
>has zero experience but repeats some empty phrases he's learned online about what "ruins" sex

What's actually going to "ruin" sex for you is your inexperience and also shit attitude, not condoms. I mean one's first time is usually kind of shit and awkward anyway
>>
>>16887165
>her pussy doesn't change depending on how she feels.
You really know nothing about anything huh
>>
>>16887247
>how men dealt with that problem in various ways.
Prostitution is how they dealt with it. What makes you think you're too good for that?
>>
>>16888144
Cant do it.
>>16888147
It's like you think its impossible to rape a girl and get away with it. Because its totally never been done before not even with todays technology all over the place.
>>16888233
I already said I wasn't going to do it, I'll just have to limit the rape option to my own country if it comes to that.

>>16888332
Faggot can you read?
I don't bother trying to talk to girls anymore, I am putting everything into making normal guy friends and its working, I just need to do it for like 6 more weeks and then we will still have time before the semester is out and I will subtly off handedly reveal I've never gotten laid before to get them to pull their strings, if that doesn't work then I will work from there, I already have some stuff in the pipeline for if it doesn't pan out.

>>16888347
Her dryness can be made up for with your own lube that you brought from a store.
>>16888360
No they dealt with it through rape, arranged marriages, war-rape, and prostitutes that were dirt cheap and back then there was no such thing as AIDS.

Plus a lot of times they didn't even have to any of the above because in some places girls felt too much fear not to comply right out of the gate.

Its the way things should be, its the way things could be.
>>
>>16888360
>>16888369
As in they didn't use condoms with the hookers because the other STDs were so rare plus even if you got them they were negligible anyways
>>
>>16887165
>It's not for lack of effort
And that, OP, is where you are perhaps most fatally mistaken. It is entirely for lack of effort. All because you don't want to do what it takes to become someone people might want to have sex with. You want to do grown-up stuff without goint through the trouble of growing up. You're not ready for sex, and if you insist on continuing down this stunted developmental path, you never will be.
>>
>>16888387
No one can ever tell me what exactly is required to become that person OTHER than stop caring about sex, which I've already said is impossible for me and even if it wasn't then its a paradox anyways because: Get laid = Stop caring about it

That's like saying, eat food by not eating food, it doesn't make sense.

>you arent old enough/grown up enough for it

Oh and so what all these other people my age are?
>>
>>16888127
>having sex is my life goal
>I just can't crack the code of talking to girls
>I don't talk to girls at all though
>I don't see them as humans and I don't want to pretend to be interested in their thoughts and personalities

>it's so unfair I'm not excellent at talking to girls even though I completely refuse to practice
>everyone else should make my sex life happen for me
>>
congrats OP! you are perhaps the most retarded poster I've seen on this board yet. I seriously hope you are just shitposting. I honestly would feel bad if someone like you existed who has absolutely no self awareness to conduct reevaluation. you don't even have common sense for that matter.
>>
>>16888387
The only thing I can think of about what they mean by it that I've started to think of starting around a month ago is that in order to have sex in this country you have to have a "normal" life.

Since this country and it's customs and norms and laws are dictated by "normal" people and they say you don't get sex unless your "normal" then that means that I have to dress "normal", talk "normal" act "normal" and have "normal" friends.

Even if I find literally all of it retarded, as long as I do it then they will view me as "normal" and then somehow sex will just come to me.

That's literally all I've got from what they are saying, and that's what I've been doing, the only thing left on the list is to get a "normal" social life.

If after that I still can't do it then I will have to try other things.

>>16888406
Faggot I talked to them since early last semester and it never worked, I only just recently gave up.
>I don't see them as humans and I don't want to pretend to be interested in their thoughts and personalities

Their thoughts don't matter and their personalities are annoying.
>>
>>16888406
And even when I pretended to care they didn't seem to buy it or maybe they did but I didn't do good enough to get to sex level.
>>
>>16888411
>Their thoughts don't matter and their personalities are annoying.
Gee...I wonder why they don't spread their legs for you?
>>
>>16887889

Only a virgin would say this. Condoms practically ruin sex.
>>
File: Tertiary_syphilis_head.jpg (326KB, 1076x1604px) Image search: [Google]
Tertiary_syphilis_head.jpg
326KB, 1076x1604px
>>16888369
>back then there was no such thing as AIDS
Right, but syphilis etc was still rampant. They had a lot of nasty diseases going on, they just weren't maybe talked about as much.

I mean you really don't know shit. You're living in some deluded fantasyland where you've convinced yourself every man, no matter how autistic or socially inept or poor, was just swimming in non-prostitute pussy and somehow only in today's exceptionally liberal sexual climate there's some shortage of poon.

The thing is that you seem to be such a twat most likely the option for you would have been a cheap, disease-ridden prostitute anyway. So why not get it over with and track down a cheap prostitute and use a condom? Your first time will be shit anyway because you'll be so nervous and also have no emotional connection with your partner, the condom won't ruin it. Then when you've gotten the obsessive bitterness out of your system and have gotten better at talking to girls, you can get a longer term arrangement with someone and have sex without a condom.

I mean it's so ridiculous how you're telling yourself your perfectly normal (in relation to your lack of effort and shit attitude) situation is somehow super unfair, it's amusing
>>
>>16888411
Sex with condoms is alright dude. I literally don't have it without except for like once or twice a year because i dont want a kid by accident. And you know what? it's pretty freaking great. Just know that all condoms aren't equal.

Oh but yeah have fun being alone. You'll never get laid with your attitude.
>>
>>16888394
Oh wow, do you even read what you type?
You think of rape like some free shortcut to not do any kind of self-improvement.
Just because you've managed to get away with what probably were just misdemeanors.
You have this idea that you are somehow superior to everyone, that we're to believe you're some sort of wizard of stealth and deception who has a flawless master plan to rape and suffer no retribution.
You seem to be super-confident on your skills evade all danger and yet you ask us whether it's 'feasible'.
You complain that the conditions are just not right, when it's easier than ever to get laid.
Not to mention that a lot of the things you claim to know are heavy generalizations, some of which are outright false.
You can't even be bothered to do careful research, which if you did, you would have easily answered your initial query.
>>
>>16888417
I don't know why I can't hide it, so again I don't bother talking to them anymore.

From now on any comments that imply I still waste my time talking to them other than for random mundane bull shit are going to be ignored.

>>16888437
Syphilis didn't even exist in the European continent until the mid 1400s, and even then it was hyper rare and it took a long time to get to even the level that it is now (super un common)

>You're living in some deluded fantasyland where you've convinced yourself every man, no matter how autistic or socially inept or poor, was just swimming in non-prostitute pussy and somehow only in today's exceptionally liberal sexual climate there's some shortage of poon.

Because back then the men ran the societies and made it law that all men got sex, period. It didn't matter whether the women like it or not, they complied because they knew who was in charge and they knew what would happen if they didn't.

Now, women are on equal footing with men, which means they are free to run around and pick and choose who they do and don't want to have sex with, they have decided that they don't want sex with me, this is a problem and I'm hoping I can find a non-violent way to fix it, like I keep saying over and over and over and over and over and over and over again ITT

And no I wouldn't be nervous, why would I be? I want it more than anything, although I bet I couldn't feel shit with a condom on.

>>16888450
I will find a way whether you or anyone else likes it or not.
Rape is the final solution, I have other stuff lined up first but rape is the big red button.

>>16888454
You underestimate how easy it is to travel to some place that is very far away from where you live, cover yourself head to toe, and pick out some girl that is isolated from everyone else, do it, and get out.
>>
>>16888454
The cops are good at finding people but most criminals have IQs below 100 and are very sloppy, the cops aren't omniscient, they just put the puzzle pieces together that sloppy criminals leave behind.
>>
I'm so disappointed you fucks talked him out of getting murder in a 3rd world country. He is a legit retard, enough so to think that planning and getting away with rape is simpler then becoming attractive to women. He is so incapable of self evaluation and improvement that he was literally going to get himself brutally murdered. And you all go and ruin it. You guys are bigger fags then OP.
>>
>>16888476
>Cover yourself head to toe
>Find a girl isolated from everyone else

You do know that you'll look conspicious as fuck dressed like that, right? And don't tell me you'll do it at night, because women in those shitholes tend to be extremely wary since the shadier places are full of crooks and niggers set out to do the same (and worse) as you.
You'd have luck out to find a lone girl at fucking night in an isolated place. Hell, it's still a rare sight at day.

This is all assuming you can avoid the roaming criminals wandering the streets after dark (and sometimes even before)
>>
>>16888520
Literally see here >>16888411
>>16888411
>>16888411
>>16888411
>>16888411

Other than that working out, eating right and drinking right are all I know how to do, all of which I do religiously.

>>16888538
I don't feel like working out the finer details right now, I just know it can be done because it happens all the time. If you actually look at the statistics, the vast majority of rapists are never caught, and this is even factoring in that most rapes are done by someone the girl knows, and that guy is super sloppy in terms of avoiding being identified.
>>
>>16888538
>OP's face when he ends up getting raped while out lurking for a woman

At least he'd lose his vcard i guess.
>>
>>16888554
>mfw I shoot the guy instead
>inb4 the girl has a gun too
>shoot her too
>>
>>16888520
You can thank reddit and tumblr. This is the "nicest" board on 4chan, it's where all those fucking idiots hang out.
>>
File: 1457316605468.jpg (69KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1457316605468.jpg
69KB, 500x409px
>>16888559
I'm making ground here
>>
>>16888557
Twenty bucks says you shit yourself the first time something real happens. You've never done a crime with a victim right in front of you, aware of what you doing. You're not gonna be able to get hard, ever. And I don't just mean in a rape situation, I mean short of population mr virigra. You'll always be that goofy weak loser, all any girl has to do is look at you to know it, you wear it as a badge and you ha e no idea how to take it off. And whenever you get close to a real pussy all that rejecttion you've experienced will flood you worse then it is doing right now.
>>
>>16888551
>Don't feel like working out the finer details right now
>the vast majority of rapists are never caught

That attitude is why you can't fetch yourself a woman. You're always opting for the easier path.
So what if their prosecution is rare? Those guys aren't transporting themselves in a vehicle belonging to/rented by a NGO nor are obviously foreign enough to be identified easily.
And finding, let alone raping someone is not exactly fast. You'd have to somehow sneak a vehicle out of the camp and spend all the time outside without anybody wondering where'd you go or where did their car go (and then you'd also have to make sure to deliver it in the exact same condition it was before, which involves washing, replenishing fuel and not damaging the car in any way.)

Do you even begin to see how complicated your supposedly simple plan was going to be?
>>
>>16888595
I don't get what your post means.
>>16888632
You didn't even read the thread top to bottom, otherwise you wouldn't be asking that stuff.
>>
File: !!!.jpg (28KB, 324x247px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
28KB, 324x247px
The weirdest part of all of this is that I've seen threads posted before on this site of guys saying they finally got laid, some of them even bareback, and no one ever cares, they either post something like "so what" or they insult them.

I don't think you guys are demonizing me because of my methods, I think it's because you just think sex doesn't matter at all and this is like me obsessing over doritos or something.

Even though its totally not.
>>
>>16888725
Of course I did. All I saw was some half-baked scheme to rape third-worlders. Doing that will require a very carefully thought-out plan that includes many, many factors outside of your control.

>>16888595
What this guy meant is that you probably don't have what it takes to perform a violent crime, and he's probably right
>I don't want to hurt people, I just want sex.
Rape will hurt the woman and possibly yourself since you are adamant on not using condoms.
>>
>>16888764
If you had read the rest you'd see that I decided to save the final solution (rape) for within my own country.

>>16888764
I said I didn't want to, not that I wasn't willing to , it would be collateral damage.

>possibly yourself
I'd have to pick a target that I calculated the risk of having anything was super low, beyond that its called a last resort for a reason.

I'd say if 2017 shows up and I'm still a virgin that's when I'll do it.
>>
>>16888893
Same difference, fuckwit. It still requires a bunch of planning that would be better invested in actually seducing a woman.

Why don't you use tinder anyway and advertise what you want, blunt as a brick? You said you are pretty much /fit/, didn't you?
Just put up shirtless pics and make it blatantly obvious you don't want a relationship.
>>
>>16883978
Looking forward to reading about you getting gutted in the blotter, dirtbag.
>>
>>16888922
Used tinder before, didn't work.
I never said I was /fit/ I said I was working on it

Doing a PSMF diet along with muscle training, down to 257ish now and no I haven't been doing the PSMF the entire time this is a new thing I'm going to finish it off fast.
>>
>>16888411
>The only thing I can think of about what they mean by it that I've started to think of starting around a month ago is that in order to have sex in this country you have to have a "normal" life.
You're getting warmer, but you aren't quite there. An abnormal lifestyle actually increases what you can draw. Look at artists, decent buy not famous musicians, rennies (mo God, rennies), and so on. And that's not even counting celebrities; their lifestyles are abnormal as it gets, which still helps, but there are other forces at work in their cases too.

But whether or not your life is "normal", you do need to have your life together. The particulars of this differ by time, place, and stage of development, but the general theme is that you need to be on top of things. You have to know where you stand, where you want to be, and how you intend to get there, and you have to demonstrate that you can more or less handle what life is tossing your way. You don't have to do it perfectly, but you can't just let it go.

Where does that leave you? You don't know where you stand, or how you got there. You have no idea where you're going: your sole goal in life is to have sex with a woman, and that's no way to live. Your ideas for getting even to that goal are half-baked at best: you were going to uproot your life and join the fucking Peace Corps just to go rape women overseas.

Your life is a trainwreck, OP. And rather than bearing it up and rising to meet it, you are letting it drive you nuts. You barely have any business even looking for a relationship until you get your life on track, whether that be an orthodox track or one rather less so. And that means you're going to have to start crawling out from under that wreckage.
>>
>>16889063
Well, get fit, care for your skin and you're set to have pussy until you become an oldfag.
>>
File: 1441433627067.jpg (63KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441433627067.jpg
63KB, 1000x1000px
>>16883978
>>
>>16889063
Good lord, had I known your obese I'd have laughed even harder at this thread. Not many fat lazy prices of shit in the peace corps, you'll stick out like a sore thumb anywhere in the world. And even if you stay here, unless shes wearing a 20 peices McNuggets, I doubt you'll be able to catch her if she runs. How are you gonna successful have sex, more so with a struggling women, when you can't see your own penis and you've never done it before?

This thread is gold.
>>
>>16889261
Faggot I'm tall enough that I can hide it with winter clothes, but the warm months are coming and I need to lose more
>>
File: what_george.jpg (26KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
what_george.jpg
26KB, 479x358px
>>16889063
Jeez you're fat. How the hell did you think you can join the peace corps? Even if by some act of god you got in the girls you wanted to rape would've just walked briskly away from you to avoid being forcefully pounded by your chode.
>>
>>16889279
Try reading faggot >>16889276
>>16889276
>>16889276

I'm flexible enough that I can l put my feet behind my neck and I can spring like the fucking wind when I want too
>>
File: 1453837968574.gif (553KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
1453837968574.gif
553KB, 486x289px
>>16889281
I have a friend who is 6'6 and only 190 pounds. He's a bit skinny, but from your posts it seems like you're not built, you're fat. You probably have at least 80 lbs of pure body fat.

Also you probably don't hide your fat well. Trust me, as a former fatty, you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>16889287
This is a copypaste of my diet plan

Diet Plan

Total weight as of 2/28/16 Approx. 267 pounds
Approx. BF in raw pounds 87
Approx. Lean Body Mass in pounds 180

Approx. Daily required protein when combined with regular weight training 180 grams

GOOD FOOD

Skinless chicken breast (never fried)
Tuna, cod, halibut, flounder, lobster, crab
Lean beef and pork
Fat free dairy: fat free cheese, cottage cheese
Egg whites
Whole eggs
Beef jerky
Whey protein powder, casein protein powder, protein bars
Turkey
Literally all beans
Literally all nuts
Fat free milk
Soup
Put salt on food

A one per day generic multivitamin

Drink lots of water
Crystal light is acceptable in small amounts
Sugar free tea

And yes, with fucking jeans and a long sleeved shirt and a jacket I can hide it pretty well
>>
>>16889297

You ARE the chubby 6'4 faggot with bad skin!

Bravo on letting one of these threads get this long again, OP. You're not inept at everything - keeping a shitty thread about how terrible you are on the front page of /adv/ is truly your calling.

Also, A) people see right through winter clothes and can tell you're still fat. It can hide a couple of extra lbs, but you're not fooling anyone.

B) It's almost summer so you're not far from "I wear a t-shirt to get in the pool" time, oh boy!
>>
>>16889317
It's almost like you want me to just skip trying to do all this self improvement stuff and just start running around raping people and maiming people who try to get in the way of it.
>>
>>16889317
Because I don't see why else you'd be saying this shit, its like your trying to egg me on to do it.
>>
>>16889328

I pretty much want you to get hit by a bus if you really mean anything that you said and you're not just being a master ruseman.

Your "self-improvement" doesn't mean shit unless you stop thinking you're entitled to fucking chicks and you actually focus on improving the miserable, awful person that you are on the inside.

If you're just trolling then I'm ambivalent and none of this matters.
>>
File: 1456193032780.jpg (51KB, 653x538px) Image search: [Google]
1456193032780.jpg
51KB, 653x538px
>>16889328
alright OP I know you're a bad person for wanting to rape people, but since I feel really bad for you (even on an anonymous Vietnamese cotton picking forum), I'll give you advice on weight loss, since that's my forte.

Count your calories. It's usualy for fat people, which you are, so there's no way going around it. If you wanna lose em slow and steady, aim for 22000 (you're tall so you'll need a bit more). If you want to lose it as fast as you can, 1500 is the way to go.

I'd say don't start lifting until you have a reasonable bmi. Muscles need calories to build, and that's precisely what you need less of. This is what many bodybuilders do, they "bulk" (eat a bunch of calories to gain muscle) and then "cut" (eat less to trim the fat and accentuate the muscles). Once you hit around 210-ish, then start lifting and bulking.

I know you are a racist piece of shit that hates brown people like me, but even still, I hope that my advice can help you a little bit. Just don't go around raping people, k?
>>
>>16889317
And yeah cum guzzler, I'm aware of summer starting in mid June so that's why I'm doing this exreme fasting shit, I've lost 10 pounds since I started it.
2 more weeks and its 20, 4 more and its 30 etc

Fuck you.

Your lucky I don't take the easy route.
>>
>>16889347
Well too bad faggot, your not going to get that satisfaction.
And you better hope that all this shit pans out for me in the long run or else I will go with the serial rapist route and I will maim people who try to stop me.

>>16889349
I already know how to lose weight and build muscle, and yeah I know 1500, I am for 1000.

Its called protein sparing modified fast combined with weight training.
>>
>>16889350
>>16889363
Is this fat fuck seriously threatening to rape around people if he doesn't lose weight
This is beyond pathetic, we're literally talking to a pile of human feces who thinks he's super hot shit for what, existing? Anyway once you understand why people don't like your toxic attitude you'll finally be able to convince women you're not entirely repulsive
>>
Wow, first off with all his talk about living on 'the base' it is clear that OP has no idea how things work in the Peace Corps.

Second of all, if he did join and found within himself just the slightest bit of minimally decent humanity, he'd have very little trouble finding a woman over there who'd be happy to complete his patriarchal fantasy.

But, really, this guys sounds like mentally and emotionally damaged goods. I hope this is an extended troll.
>>
>>16889287
Yeah, trust me when I say baggy jeans, a winter jacket and a shirt in the pool doesnt actually fool anyone, people are just expected to pretend you're not disgusting, because its rude to point out morbid obesity in strangers. You can thank women for that, I mean if you could if you weren't incapable of talking to women. Great delusion.

Out of curiosity, how much of your penis can you see when you're standing up taking a piss? Did you know that fat will get in the way of fucking?

God, you're a living /r9k/ joke.
>>
>>16889382
Faglord I didn't say I would do it if I didn't lose weight, I already am losing weight, I said if everything I am doing combined doesn't work as in losing weight, putting on muscle, making normal friends, wearing normal clothes, having a memetier undercut hair style, etc etc, if none of that works and I'm still a virgin when 2017 shows up

Cry more, I'm entitled to it and I am gonna have it, I've been waiting around since I was like 14 and my patience is running out really fast lately.

If after 3 semesters, a total weight loss and muscle gain, and the creation of a normal social life, if after all that I still can't do it, then its time to rev up the gloves and mask and all that.

>>16889393
>found within himself just the slightest bit of minimally decent humanity, he'd have very little trouble finding a woman over there who'd be happy to complete his patriarchal fantasy.
?

>>16889398
I can see all of it
>>
File: 1432428878204.gif (2MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1432428878204.gif
2MB, 220x242px
Rape is literally like the only thing that really triggers you guys, its all fun and games and lolol what a faggot fatty r9k tier loser xd never gonna get any kek

Until I say rape is the big red button last resort option
Then its maximum triggering
>>
>>16889328
You know, I actually want you to go and do that. A fat fuck like you stands no chance. You'll get eaten alive like the pig you are. Go get rekt loser.
>>
>>16889417
Knives and guns say other wise hotshot
>>
>>16889401
>entitled
Haven't seen this buzzword in a while
Don't forget that talking to people and looking normal isn't going to do it if you're not a likeable person, which at the moment you have no idea how to be, or pretend to be
>>16889413
Isn't your trigger "swimming pool"?
>>
>>16889401
>?

What part of what I said did you not understand?
>>
>>16889424
I never said it was, your the one who said "t shirt in the pool kekeke"

>>16889427
I was wondering if you were trying to say that foreign girls react with sex to basic niceties
>>
File: 3edgy5me.jpg (20KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
3edgy5me.jpg
20KB, 253x199px
>>16889422
watch out guys he has a gun and knife! he'll kill literally everyone in this planet if he doesn't have sex!!1!!
>>
>>16889422
Niggers got those too and they kill people very often with those. Good luck avoiding the shots, your fat ass will have more holes than swiss cheese once you get into real shit with a mugger, you McDork
>>
File: No_mask[1].png (5KB, 490x550px) Image search: [Google]
No_mask[1].png
5KB, 490x550px
>>16889422
You ever play Hotline Miami 2 babe
>>
>>16889363

Good luck with all that maiming you're gonna do when you're out of breath trying to chase the girl that just outran you, ya fat fuck.

You sure do know a lot about effective workout routines for someone who isn't in shape.

>>16889401

You're not going to make any normal friends because you're a psychopath.

I just wish we could somehow watch when you fail miserably and get caught by the cops before you can hurt someone.
>>
>>16889434
Nope, but people tend to do what you want when your pointing one at them.

Man its like you guys think armed rape is just a story they tell to scare people
>>16889438
>implying I would be going into the ghetto for my targets
>>16889439
Oh yeah because all middle class white girls are armed to the teeth in real life

But again, I admit, rape is not in the imminent future for me, I have a good 9 for trying to build up a "normal" life like me and this guy talked about >>16888411
>>16889099

But, if it doesn't work out, well, its just a scary story anyways.
>>
>>16889432

Actually I said the t-shirt line, it's just my anonbro over there who's helping to tell it like it is.
>>
>>16889448
*good 9 months

>>16889447
When your 6'4 and 257 your not as immobile and slow as you guys keep thinking

I would post a full body shot but I'm not a dipshit

>>16889452
I still say how cool it is that you guys don't take me seriously until I threaten the R bomb.
>>
>>16889462

You're a dipshit regardless of how immobile you are, or what your body looks like in your 14 winter coats and Jnco jeans.

We didn't take you seriously in your last thread, and we still just think you're a vile human being - like most people can probably smell on you in real life.
>>
>>16889462
yea because rape is a bit more serious that >tfw no gf don't you think? It's not like you're getting more advice than if you didn't threaten to rape, in fact you'd probably get more.
>>
>>16889448
Lmao, you actually expect to catch and rape a middleclass person? Holy shit, get a cam and record this. I'd just love to actually see it happen!
>>
File: 1457290135189.png (394KB, 445x441px) Image search: [Google]
1457290135189.png
394KB, 445x441px
>>16889470
In your mind being evil = being an idiot, I'm actually the opposite of both but that's still how you equate things.

>>16889473
Well know you know just how seriously I take it. And I wasn't getting any good advice before I started threatening this anyways. It's all either insults mixed in with keks or its "look dude it doesn't matter just dont worry about it man chill out"
>>16889474
I can sprint like 7 mph
>>
>>16889462

>I still say how cool it is that you guys don't take me seriously until I threaten the R bomb.

Oh, fuck off. Seriously, just crawl off to a cave somewhere and die in it. The world doesn't owe you a fucking thing. You get what you earn, or you get lucky, or you shut up and keep trying. This cry-for-help shit is just pathetic, and your entire attitude is fucked. Maybe women don't want to be with you because they can tell you hate them. Did that ever occur to you?
>>
File: 03QJ.jpg (285KB, 700x1037px) Image search: [Google]
03QJ.jpg
285KB, 700x1037px
>>16889482

>I can sprint like 7 mph
>>
>I was wondering if you were trying to say that foreign girls react with sex to basic niceties

Why, yes, yes indeed that is what I was trying to say...

Furthermore, as an American you will be an exotic novelty. People will be interested in you simply because of that. Even as a Peace Corps Volunteer, you'll be pulling in an income that, on the local economy, is quite substantial.

You'll be doing some sort of respectable, perhaps even prestigious job and be living in a comparatively fairly decent house or apartment.

If you can find in yourself even the most rudimentary social skills and the ability to treat women with kindness, you'll find women with traditional values who would be more than happy to take care of your needs.

If - hopefully - under that bluster you've presented here in your posts lurks the ability to actually love another human being, you are very likely to find a woman who will give you complete and total love in return.
>>
Not sure if this is shitposting or not but nigga, are you for real? The locals will fuck you up even before you get the chance to rape anyone. You're sent to shithole countries where you're easy pickings to them. The local police won't give a shit about what they do to you and Peace Corps will tell you to keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>16889496
Or then again maybe its faster, I know 3mph is walking speed and I can go way faster than that
Plus I know you would have used your little reaction pic no matter what I said

I bet if I said 15 you would say the same thing

>>16889498
I will very, VERY, cautiously look into that because it could easily be le epic ruse to trick me into getting run out of the country

>>16889500
shyea nigga im tots for real dawg, pluz if yo dumbazz had read the damn thread ud have seen how i already said a real nigga dont go to other plazes and do that shit so im gon try to make things work here first and if that dont work then i gone rape bitches up in my home hood u know what im sayn homie?

>>16889496

>>16889496
Again I suck at estimating speed so just take the normal sprint speed and double it because of my long ass legs
>>
>>16889498
Plus it could be le epic ruse KEK to get me infected with aids, but then again I guess an STD blood test could prevent that when it comes to any prospective girl
>>
>>16889516
Oh boy, if you were any more stupid, I'd nominate you for the new CWC.
>>
File: 1450843536380.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1450843536380.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>16889485
Too bad, I'll get what I want or I'll take it.
This is the equivalent of some super powerful country trying to get a resource via negotiations but if it falls through then they will just invade.

>oh but thats wrong
Stop me from taking it by force.
Pro tip: You cant

If you thin rape is soooo abhorent, then taking this guys approach is a much better idea >>16889498
>>
>>16889539
Yeah well its impossible for CWC to blend in with the normies, I do it just fine all the time.

Remember blending in and making the males like you =/= =/= =/= getting girls to want to go all out and have sex with you.
>>
>>16883978
people may not kill you for raping but they will kill you for having fingernails longer than two inches
>>
>>16889543

>beta fag can't even talk to girls
>thinks he's man enough to take anything

You're a pussy who talks big. But not as big as your gut.
>>
>>16885137
>blames culture for inability to work through massive insecurities
maybe rape yourself with a baseball bat and see what you can learn about women
>>
>>16885240
>more or less a decent guy
you made my night OP thank you for the humor
>>
>>16889543
Super powerful? Oh man you're a riot.
Please go rape somebody, Oh great, wise and powerful fatnon. Complete the holy work of the Rodge.
>>
>>16889578
that isnt OP
>>16889543
elliot rodger 2.0, i can sense it
>>
>>16889569
Being able to woo a modern day 2016 millennial girl =/= =/= =/= being able to use raw physical strength and size to overpower her.

>>16889574
boohoo
>>16889578
That's not me
>>16889586
Do you think my 6'4 body is made of jello or something?
Do you think my entire body weight is pure fat?

Do you know how much natural bone mass and muscle mass I have to have to keep this body moving?

I'm not some 5'8 130 pound manlet, I'm like the equivalent of an out of shape football player, but even one of those could kick the shit out of you. Factor in weapons and its game over.

>>16889590
Elliot used violence to kill people, I wouldn't do that, but I might use it to drop the R bomb
>>
>>16889600

>Literally has more resources at his fingertips to meet a girl than any generation before him
>Still can't pull it off

Shouldn't you be a little concerned that you're so despicable and useless that no one likes you, even in a corner of the internet with some of the most unpleasant people you can find?
>>
>>16889613
I know most people would hate me if they knew what I was really like, I already accepted it a long time ago, not even my own family knows certain things about me.

This place is the only place in the world that I can reveal what I'm really like.
>>
>If you thin rape is soooo abhorent, then taking this guys approach is a much better idea

So, as 'that guy', I'm curious - do you think you have it in you to actually love a woman who wants to love you in a traditional way?

Also, I'd suggest that if it did work that way, that you find some way to continue working and living in her country. It sounds like a better fit for you.
>>
>>16889600
>Big bones! Muh Strong legs!

Yeah. Never mind the fact that you also need to spend that much more energy lugging your McAss around.
>>
>So, as 'that guy', I'm curious - do you think you have it in you to actually love a woman who wants to love you in a traditional way?

More than 30 minutes and no reply.

Could it be that I have posed an "Armor Piercing Question" ?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ArmorPiercingQuestion

Is OP sitting, staring into space considering what his life has been like so far and what it could be like in the future?
>>
>>16889754
Nah, dude's an unrepenting two-faced fat asshole. He's more likely to eat a baby than he is to donate plasma.
Don't count on it.
>>
>>16889657
>lugging your McAss around
Actually made me lol lol

>>16889754
No I was just busy getting off to porn and texting one of my friends

I dunno, probably
Its kinda like asking a starving guy if he is capable of liking people even though he is considering robbing people for food, he wouldn't be doing it out of spite, we would be doing it just for the food itself

>>16889767
no

And since pandoras box has been opened with t v tropes I feel like I have the green light to post my own

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PragmaticVillainy

>inb4 you admit your evil
No I don't think I am, but this is the closest approximation to my methods as I can give you in terms you'll understand
>>
This is how I view myself

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ByronicHero

>inb4 autismus maximus

Welp whatever then
>>
>>16888127

>and not get cause

But the thing is, you're gonna get caught.

Just pay a hooker $100 and spend like $10 on a box of condoms or whatever. Much simpler than raping a girl and then spending 20 years in jail and forced to work 80 hour weeks at warehouses because they're the only place that will want to hire a rapist.
>>
This is the best bait thread on /adv/ ever. OP is swimming in (you)'s
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.