[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this normal? (Yes another lonely fag thread) I'm 24.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1308198039827.jpg (207KB, 948x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1308198039827.jpg
207KB, 948x1280px
Is this normal? (Yes another lonely fag thread)

I'm 24. male.

I haven't had many dates or female encounters. I don't know why this has happened. I assume I'm too awkward or some shit.

Either way I spent my life since grade 9 high school (14 years old) planning to finish college and such to get rich and be successful. And I have and I am making a lot of money now at a really really good job. But now I'm starting to regret going through those experiences with girls.

I feel pretty lonely at times, I just want a smart pretty girl that won't leave me, but I am stuck seeing friends I've made having kids and getting married. Someone told me that all girls are sluts because they all just whore out at 15. It's super annoying.

Please console me.
>>
>>16882136
It will be okay
>>
pc>console
>>
>>16882136
>I just want a smart pretty girl that won't leave me
get a dog
>>
File: feels4.jpg (63KB, 955x616px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
63KB, 955x616px
>>16882181
This
>>
>>16882136
so what do you do to make all those moneys, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (560KB, 682x2940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560KB, 682x2940px
>>16882207
I am sad now
>>
>>16882217
I'm a Petro-engineer.

7 years of school.
>>
>>16882222
Op again
I guess I should also mention I don't have any parents. And I've been workin multiple jobs since 16 to pay for university. I also took a lot of initiative to do all of this. I barely had time for myself some of the time.
>>
>>16882241
Get or build a nice car, work out, and then go to raves, or clubs

After each one you will be more comfortable and they're not like bars, you'll never see them agian and you don't even have to talk if you don't want to
>>
You're finding out the hard way that money can't buy happiness
>>
>>16882294
Yea, but you can rent it
>>
>>16882294
Honestly I was doing it because my parents were poor, and now their dead. So I spent a lot of my time avoiding being poor. haha.
>>
>>16882136
>I have and I am making a lot of money now at a really really good job
youre 24 dude. you should be plowing everything that fucking moves. especially if your successful. just got on tinder/okcupid/plentyoffish, or go to night clubs with someone.
>>16882241
youre literally a self made man, any decent woman would respect your background and respect, so when you actually feel like settling down, you should be able to easily get a girl.

>>16882294
thats not true.

besides slaying as much pussy as possible, i'd suggest going over to /fit/ and start hitting the gym regularly. if i were to guess, you dont have a lot of friends in general (not trying to be a dick). you are just not outgoing, and get awkward in social situations. most engineers are. you usually dont make friends at the gym, but unless you go to a place with a lot of juice heads, people are at least friendly. and if you go at a regular time, you begin to see the other regulars.
>>
>>16883088
>youre 24 dude. you should be plowing everything that fucking moves.

Not OP but I got married at 24 and I haven't had sex in about a year ;_;
>>
>>16883088
I guess I should try and plow a lot.
I AM really awkward, I honestly don't know what to do. It's super frustrating.

>>16883093
What the hell? Really? I wanted to get married.
>>
tell women how sexy they are, and describe what you want to do to them.
>>
>>16883112
youre an engineer, obviously youre going to be awkward. seriously though, go to fit and become a sick cunt. maybe after a few months of working out, try to join crossfit. those places are like cults, but as long as you go along with their crazy shit, they will like you.

>>16883093
shes cheating on you.
>>
>>16882294
Not OP but i'd rather be crying in a ferrari.
>>
>>16882294
It can allow you to do fun things and meet people. Having your own place, car, and fun money beats the hell out of living at home and throwing every cent you make at student loans.
>>
Some people just aren't good at making connections. It sucks, I know. It's like we're wired differently than 90% of the world.

When I was a teenager, everyone else around me was blooming. People were falling in love and getting heartbroken for the first time. I didn't understand how or why, I just assumed they were all just overwhelmed by their hormones and weren't acting rationally. I didn't realize that that's what was -supposed- to happen during normal development.

I don't have many friends. The friends I do have, I cherish. Most of the time it takes me months of knowing someone to -start- becoming their friend. Not because I don't want to be, but because I don't know how to be. Somehow, some way, I don't behave the right way and people just pass over me. I don't blame them, but it's disturbing to see everyone else get along so well and with such ease, while I struggle to just stay afloat socially. The few people that have stuck around long enough to know me well have made my life brighter just by being there from time to time. Even so, sometimes I have trouble connecting with them, despite how much we've seen and done together.

I'm nearing 30 now, and I'm too old for a first love. It's unfortunate that I'm this way; if I could just connect with people more easily I might be much happier.

All I can say is that you're not alone, OP. I haven't found a solution, either.
>>
>>16883222
>A horrifying glimpse of the near future

Almost 27 KV, pretty much the same situation except I feel like I'm surrounded by people from a boohoo/topman advert.
>>
File: ayyy.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>16883093

C U C K
U
C
K

>>16883112

>What the hell? Really? I wanted to get married.

why successful men have this desire to fuck up everything that they builded?
>>
>>16883371
OP here, I feel like dying. I feel like all that I've got is useless.
>>
>>16883469
Sorry to say that /adv/ sucks. I'm personally thinking of going to my GP and telling him I got depression and maybe get some happy pills that everyone's talking about.
>>
>>16882207
lol. he should have crippled her again.
>>
>>16882136

Same deal OP...

I had dated some girls but they ended with them being bored of me. I didn't try and bang any of them within the 1st week like everyone else "claims" to do. I figured I needed to get to know them cause the few friends I had were much stronger by knowing rather than just the random hey bro lol stuff...

I'm 32 going on 33. I did feel lonely for a long time and angry at everyone else for having something I thought I deserved. But, know I know that was foolish.

I'm stopped carring and took up some fun solo hobbies that aren't just random crap anyone can do. ( Drawing, Hiking, more art stuff like 3D modeling. ) I'm happier than I've ever been. No concerns if my "girl" is cheating behind me ( which is vastly common based on what people say in person to each other and me. I don't relate to that either. )

No one to bother me when I'm on a roll with drawing or wanting time to myself. I went from downy depressy too happier than I've ever been. The world could erupt into flames and I'd not notice it for the most part now. I don't care. Its pretty great.

I was and still am told i'm a 9/10, 10/10 which is meaningless to me as I don't understand this rating stuff.

I do take care of myself, hate being sick, tired and like to feel and look good but I been doing this since I can remember. Maybe that's why. But, inn the end. I'm happier without any of the drama people bring daily here.

This website is my last connection to this type of stuff that makes everyone angry. One day I will wake up and never worry about any pointless banter ever again.
>>
little younger, similar profession/income, same exact boat

im really not interested in finding the absolute human trash i match with on tinder so I've just given up on that

>>16882294
hey idiot
neither can pussy
>>
>>16883222
I'm 21 and you basically described my life so far.
It doesn't get better does it anon?

I even try but it all seems for pointless, I am just hoping out for a girl who finds my awkwardness charming.
>>
>>16883222
Well articulated!

I have a lot going for me in life, and I feel like people generally respect me, but I just struggle so much to connect. I've made a few close friends over the years, but those friends were always the initiators. They always drove the friendships forward and I just kind of followed. It's like I can't be friends with someone unless I'm entirely convinced that they want to be friends with me.

I think I'm too afraid of being vulnerable and too complacent with being an emotional coward. I'm also a le sensitive milquetoast relativist guy.

I've made some progress, but at 24 it feels like too little too late. I feel extremely out of touch socially with people my age because I've spent most of my life (since as early as, like, 4th grade, or earlier) being a scared outsider, not going to summer camps, not riding the bus, not eating lunch with others, just generally avoiding voluntary socializing.

It feels tragic, because I know I have a lot to offer, and I so crave companionship, but I just can't get myself to overcome this dearth of social experience. I'm too used to being alone. I love and hate being alone.

I really hope there's a happy ending for me, whether it takes chance, drugs, or lifestyle/outlook change.

Good luck guys
>>
>>16883222
Pretty accurate picture of my life.

And now...now there's this thought, that's been spinning around in my head for the past few months, on top of all my other insecurities, is the worry that if I somehow meet someone that their looks would be starting to fade.

It's a real fucking shallow thought, I know but it's like I'm surrounded by fit 20-something girls all the time and I'm real thirsty.
>>
>>16882241
That's extremely impressive OP. I don't know exactly what working that much entails -whether fulltime, on scholarship, whatever- but you should be proud.

Know that there are SO many fucking people that are paid through college but YOU are the exception. Not only that, but you HAVE a job, you're good at it, and it pays well.

Try and just get over it. Don't listen to >>16882294

If you feel down in the dumps then go for a vacation, or find some interesting hobbies. I like classical, so I go out to concerts whenever I can. If you like indie music or something then find the scene and go out to it, maybe you'll meet someone there.

Either way, your circumstance makes total sense and its nothing to be ashamed of.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.