[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-10-53-10.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-10-53-10.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Finally lost my V-card
Condom broke as I was about to finish
Pulled out like a champ

I'm still worried tho. Is it possible I'm a father?
It was my second nut of the day
I'd had 2 sodas earlier
I don't cum much
The condom had spermicide
I was choking my dick at the base the whole time
We did it missionary
All I'd eaten that day was a bowl of off-brand reeves puffs, a churro, and a fistful of almonds.

Anyone want to help me out? How likely is it that I'm a father?
>>
Sorry bro. Shouldn't have eaten those almonds.
>>
>>16881016
I didn't activate them tho, am I safe?
>>
>>16880990
>>16880990
if it happend within the last 24 ours, get her a hormone pill which induces instant ovolation. you should be fine then.
>>
File: not activating your almonds.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
not activating your almonds.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>not activating your almonds
>>
>>16881062
Is that the morning after pill?
Can I get one at a CVS/ Walmart?
How much does it cost?
>>
>>16881077
Ya, the morning after pill
Plan B
Whatever you want to call it

The one I got was $40
Pretty cheap now
Used to be $80 or so
>>
>>16881062
>induces ovulation

Kek, you almost got it, but it prevents ovulation from happening (if it hadn't already).
>>
>>16880990
If you're still worried about it and it's been less than 3 days, you should get her a morning after pill. You could probably get one free from planned parenthood. If you don't live near one, you should be able to go to a pharmacy and ask for it.
>>
>>16881090
So if I ask at CVS, it's free?
>>
>>16881100
No you get it free at planned parenthood
>>
>>16880990
Pre-cum can knock a girl up.
If she starts acting distant or she actually tells you will let you know if you're a daddy
>>
>>16881106
Does the potential mother have to be there?
>>
>>16881106
>>16881126
Update: They're closed tomorrow, CVS it is
>>
>>16880990
>How likely is it that I'm a father?
Ok, so technically speaking you could have impregnated her, but it's pretty unlikley. You'd have to have some really bad luck for i to happen. Look at couples who are "trying" for a baby - sometimes he's busting dozens of nuts inside her every week, and they keep at it for months on end - but often they don't get a child out of it. Look at how much sperm is going in to the woman in that situation, then compare that to the tiny bit of leakage you had.
>>
>>16880990
if you came in her there is achance she might be pregnant

if you didn't cum in her, there is no chance she is pregnant

there is talk about "precum" but it's never even been proven that it consistently contains sperm anyway
and even if you came straight into a girl your chances are not 100% of impregnating her

just chill man, pulling out worked for mankind for like a million years
the reason people say it doesn't work isn't because it isn't effective, it;s because guys can't seem to do it consistently

if you successfully pulled out, you are fine
>>
File: 1453701067469.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1453701067469.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>16881063
>>
>>16881299
To be fair, even when pulling out perfectly every time (this includes peeing before sex), 4% of couples still get pregnant within a year. That's twice as much as with condoms.

This is because live sperm from previous ejaculations can still be in the urethra and can come out during sex.
>>
File: Child_support_Pepe.jpg (20KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
Child_support_Pepe.jpg
20KB, 478x308px
>>16880990
>pic related.
>>
>>16881318
but that's dependent entirely on the accuracy of the couples testimonies and a range of variables

4% is not a lot senpai anyway, and statistically is so close to the condom rate that it might just be chance

if a girl blows a guy before sex and he ejaculates, he's already loaded; I'd bet those are the 4%
>>
>>16881362
Those are the numbers from the most accurate government studies we have, so that's the best you're going to get. Even a "small" chance isn't that small when pregnancy is concerned. There's always that chance of some viable sperm being left over, even if you've peed, so it's just better to use one of the highly effective contraceptive methods available. Condoms really aren't great at all.
>>
>>16881376
well we make our own choices in that regard
I just don't want OP to freak because of the fearmongering about pregnancy
>>
>>16880990
>We did it missionary
that pretty much settles it
>>
>>16881261
>sometimes he's busting dozens of nuts inside her every week, and they keep at it for months on end - but often they don't get a child out of it.

Yeah if they are in their 30s
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.