[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out that this really obnoxious, loud, opinionated and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o2yqd0lq6C1uiitobo1_500.jpg (110KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2yqd0lq6C1uiitobo1_500.jpg
110KB, 500x647px
I found out that this really obnoxious, loud, opinionated and fucking crazy girl in my friend group has had a crush on me for months. My friends say give her a chance, because they find her funny, and she's not ugly ( though she's fat ). Should I go on a date with her and give her a chance? Her parents are pretty loaded and she has and does a lot of cool shit.
>>
>>16880741

no need to date
just buy her a cheeseburger then fuck her
buy her another cheeseburger

get her fatter and fatter

get married
move to a black neighborhood

get cucked by tyrones who want dat fat white ass

come back to adv and bawww

i'll be there to give you some more good advice.
>>
>>16880741

gross.

Doesn't sound lady like.

Also, fat? Double gross.

Have some respect for yourself
>>
>>16880741
but do you like her?
>>
>>16881020
She's hard to hang out with... She's loud, obnoxious and embarrassing. She has no shame and is dumb as a post and has issues with boundaries... My friends tell me i just need to get to know her, but i think they hang with her because she buys us all stuff all the time
>>
>>16881079
Do you think you would be able to get to know her better? Maybe your friends are right. But then again, if you can't stand her in the first place, don't. She doesn't really seem like a pleasant person to be with.
>>
>>16881079
I knew someone like that. She was just weird and was a hardcore weaboo. She had a crush on me and I just straight up told her I wasent interested. She got over it like instantly. It was just a petty crush.
>>
>>16881079
well... that's kinda sad. but if u feel nothing for her, then it's an exercise in futility.
me personally i kinda find her type of personality funny. but. BUT. if you find yourself embarrassed by her don't even try it
it once happened to me, an ex told me that same thing and i just had to end the relationship because i felt betrayed. like why in the fucking fuck are u with me if you feel embarrassed by my behaviour?
>>
>>16880741
Only one way to find out. Try it, you might like it.

Fat is a relative term. It can mean she's curvy with great tits and can look fab. If she's land whale fat with rolls hanging off her arms, abdomen and an ass and pussy that stinks because there's no air circulation then nothing can overcome that. Although lots of money helps.
>>
>>16880741
Dude fuck the fatty.

Then keep it at that and hit on other chicks outside the clique
>>
>>16880741

I had a friend like that in my group. She was fat. I was bored and horny and would occasionally fuck her but I didn't want to date her. I was embarrassed to be seen alone with her, like if we all went to a movie it would be fine because there is some doubt about who she is dating, but if the two of us went to a movie together then it was clearly a date and I felt shitty about it. She was a 3/10 and I was about a 6/10.

My only regret is not fucking her more often. She was crazy, but also crazy in the bed. She used to beg me to fuck her fat ass and I was too chicken shit to ever try anal. Now I am a perma anal virgin with a wife that will never be ok with it.
>>
>>16881084
My friends consider me to be stiff... I have been called a stick in the mud, so i don't think me and her will mesh well... Its tempting because there's a chance its a front... And money.
>>16881084
I am hoping she has a softer side? I mean no one is just always obnoxious right?
>>16881153
Her behaviour is objectively embarrassing. Her Halloween costume last Halloween was luchador costume... She was named under the spandex and her name was La slutta maxima, she got wasted and wrestled people in the living room of the house party she was at.
>>16881275
See I think the sex will be mindblowing... Everything she does has some kind of sexuality to it... When she eats popsicles i honestly get an erection
>>
What's with all the threads about ugly/fat girls coming on to guys with pics of illustrated fat blonde girls?
>>
OK how fat we talking about, so fat they have their own gravitational field and object are floating in orbit around them? Or a little curvy? If nu!mber 1 then no if two maybe
>>
>>16880741
>>16881079

That's a tough one. If by "fat" you mean she isn't a landwhale and is just a little chubby, I'd say fuck her, you might discover something about yourself. As far as the whole "friendship" thing goes, you don't want to get on a level that's above the other people she hangs out with. The moment she opens up to you about stuff she doesn't tell her friends, it's the beginning of the end.
>>
>>16880741
>fat
No. Not only is fucking fat bitches pathetic, not only should you never stick your dick in crazy, but you'd be ruining shit for the rest of us with your pathetic thirst. People like you are the cancer that makes fatties obnoxious in the first place.

Also, your friends say give her a chance? The fact that your friends are shilling for her should, on its own, kill it on principle. What are you, a sheep?
>>
>>16881079
>She's loud, obnoxious and embarrassing. She has no shame and is dumb as a post and has issues with boundaries.

Those are all very good reasons not to date her.

I dated a fat chick for several years, but she was awesome. Great personality, intelligent, funny, very pretty face and hair, took care of herself, was kind to other people, and took care of me. I wish I was still with her, but our careers took us in different directions and I live very far away from her now.
Point is, there's nothing wrong with dating a fat, nice, pretty girl (and if she's rich, even better), but those other traits you listed are dealbreakers, no matter what size someone is. DON'T FUCK STUPID.
>>
>>16880741
If you're even a little bit attracted to her, and don't despise her personality, then what's the harm? That is literally the entire point of dating, to figure out if you're compatible.
>>
>>16881079
She's hard to hang out with... She's loud, obnoxious and embarrassing. She has no shame and is dumb as a post and has issues with boundaries... My friends tell me i just need to get to know her, but i think they hang with her because she buys us all stuff all the time

OK sounds like your friends see her as a freebies machine and want the free shit to continue! personally mate she sounds like a fucking headache and not even a hot headache to boot! have some respect and dip your stick in something a little more worthy
>>
>>16880741
Are you all that great a catch that you can afford to be choosy?
>>
>>16882350
Fat bitch detected

You can *always* choose to not humiliate yourself. Well, I mean, not you, obese femanon. But guys. It's better to get no pussy than gross pussy. It won't traumatize you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.