[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate being a manlet so much i cant walk by a girl without them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: whatcouldhavebeen.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
whatcouldhavebeen.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
i hate being a manlet so much
i cant walk by a girl without them laughing
people openly mock me for it in public
i don't know how muck longer i can do this
im a 5'9 160 pound manlet and no matter what i do ill always be one.
i cant do this any more but i don't know what to do.
>>
>>16880600
im 5'6 and i kinda feel that but just worry about how you feel about yourself.
>>
>>16880600
Lol get off this website, 5'9 is not manlet it's average height, and the reason they're laughing at you is the fact your insecurities are somehow showing
>>
5'2 guy reporting

But I'm qt so it's k
>>
how many times a week must you post this thread? seriously... we all tell you it's fine and you still attempt to suck pity from us and if god forbid we give you good advice you bite our heads off. kindly gtfo this website and play outside.
>>
>>16882264
>tfw 5" 11 King of manlets
>>
>>16880600
5'6 here, I would kill to be 5'9. man up you faggot
>>
>>16880600
People take you for what you present.

If you skulk around looking sheepless and practically apologizing for existing, they'll see you as a loser.

Walk tall, smile, say hello to those you pass, and people will think you're an alpha.
>>
>>16880600
hey just stopping in to say that I'm 6'5 and feel great every day, girls check me out when I'm walking around too btw
>>
5'9" is not manlett.
>>
>>16881206
>>16882426

Depends where they live.

I'm 5'9 and everything is good at home but when I'm in Sweden or Dutch countries I feel like a fuckin midget
>>
5 9 is average height in most countries. I am 5 9 and obviously I am not the tallest in my class by far, but it doesn't really affect my chances to get laid. I have known 5 5 guys and 5 6 guys who get much better looking girls than I do because they dress well, are handsome, confident and happy and have good emotional intelligence. Don't worry about it OP, just focus on things you can change.
>>
6'5" here and honestly i have the same issue but reversed. Being TOO tall can make stuff awkward when it comes to physical contact. If you cant get over your height, just make sure you date girls around the same height/slightly shorter.
>>
>>16882614
nah being 6'5 is great, you're just a beta bitch
>>
Depending on the time of day I'm between 5'11" and 6'0", which is usually non-manlet status. I friend drove me down to Serbia for the weekend last summer and holy fuck. I was a fucking a manlet at the bar we went to the first night! Totally ruined my game. But there were some foreign guys, and even some Serbians that were in the 5'9" hood and they were gaming girls as tall or taller than them. So get better game. Also, this feels like bait
>>
>>16882624
>beta
top kek, fuck you. Problems mainly with kissing and hugging. gotta bend like a fucking giraffe when im not in an appropriate situation to lift her up.
>>
I'm 5'6" and probably get more pussy than most posters on /adv/ . You just need to be awesome. Height is very low on the list of priorities that make you attractive.
>>
>>16880600
Fuck you.

t. 5'6"
>>
>>16882614
no it doesn't. every girl i've been with said my height was one of the reasons they were interested. it only becomes awkward when you make it awkward. when you hug a girl and you can rest your head on her head you are set
>>
>>16882837
also 6'5" btw
>>
>>16880600
>i cant walk by a girl without them laughing
>people openly mock me for it in public
If you can stick with it for a few more years, you'll be out of high school, and this shit will stop.
>>
>>16882826

Bakding is worse

I'd trade my 6'1 height to be 5'7 with full hair forever
>>
>>16882883
I'm a short guy but have good looks, nice hair, and social status. Wouldn't trade away any of this to be taller.
>>
>>16880600

1/8, see me after class
>>
>>16880600
Can someone logically explain to me why there is so much manlet trolling on this website? What's the overall goal? What are you trying to accomplish?

The tremendous amount of time and effort put forth to troll people into having insecurities for what gain? While at the same time convincing women that read this shit that it's okay to have even more strict, unreasonable standards because if they go with someone they now THINK society won't accept, that they will be made fun of as well.

For what? A few keks over an incredibly worn out subject? I don't get it. I've never seen so much effort put towards such a pointless troll. Am I missing something?
>>
>>16883127
>Can someone logically explain to me why there is so much manlet trolling on this website?
Because it works.

>The tremendous amount of time and effort put forth to troll people into having insecurities for what gain?
The time and effort are actually very small in terms of ROI. A stale infographic can still get you 200+ replies on /fit/ or /r9k/.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.