[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm male. I have 0 female friends. For me, if I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (37KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 659x483px
I'm male.
I have 0 female friends. For me, if I'm not dating/fucking girl (and I have an active sex/dating life),
I want nothing to do with her.

Is this mysogynist?
>>
>>16880440
>Is this mysogynist?
No. It's common sense. People should be like you.
>>
Not thinking women have anything worthwhile about them besides sex is pretty misogynistic, yeah.
>>
>>16880455
They don't
>>
>>16880440
Unless your very attractive and confident, holding opinions like
>>16880458

Is going to be repellent for any self-respecting woman. If you just want to get laid that's probably not much of an issue though. On that note: you are a guy, it is ok to want to just want to have guy friends.
>>
>>16880468
A girl last night literally said she needs me

They're worthless and they know it
>>
>>16880455
Seeing men as having no worth besides being walking wallets and validation machines is equally misandrist :^)

Fuck off femcunt
>>
>>16880480
He's just a beta male
>>
>>16880468
>self-respecting women
Hahaha.
>>
>>16880455
he didnt say that. he might not get on well with women in relation to friendship. most guys dont have female friends because its easier to relate to guys. women often have different humour and find classic male shit talking stupid
>>
>>16880468
i disagree. making a women believe you care about her is easy. guys do it all the time. Women are easily mislead.
>>
>>16880440
I'm the same way. I only know one girl who is cool enough to be a friend. Chicks are just lame as human beans and rarely have anything to bring to the table in terms of conversation or friendship.
>>
>>16880515
i find the only girls that are decent in regards to conversation are unattractive. there is one girl in my university class that is alright to talk with but she is a 4/10.
>>
>>16880511
I said nothing on a woman's ability to be deceived. I said if you approach women like "EYO Look at me I'm alpha want sum fuck, bitch?" and aren't a very attractive man, every woman will be repulsed. Even women who are of more sound mind will probably surrender to Chad no matter what though, I'll admit that.
>>
>>16880526
If you practice charisma you can be Chad to any woman
>>
>>16880519
Yeah, the chick I'm talking about has a massive chin and nose. She's cool and takes the bantz though. She's not great at dishing it back though but she tries.

Chicks just aren't very funny or interesting in general though. There's no reason to listen to them unless you want to fuck. They have shitty stories. There's exceptions though.

People are either interesting because they're creative or they're interesting because of things that happen to them. I'm creative. But I used to date a girl that had crazy shit happen to her and she was interesting in that way. I'd have been her friend but she came onto me.
>>
>>16880526
Why do women think that we share our opinions about them openly and to their faces?

The fact that men make rounds at bars and get multiple chicks numbers should be proof enough. I guarentee that you watched that guy who you gave your number to go ask other chicks. Then you didn't feel special anymore and then you told yourself he is dumb and worthless for doing that even though he already got your digits.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>16880530
>IF YOU J J JJUST BELIEVE
>>
>>16880530
There is definite truth to that. Of course, you should always have realistic expectations for who you pursue.
>>
File: 1456457935124.jpg (505KB, 1602x2038px) Image search: [Google]
1456457935124.jpg
505KB, 1602x2038px
>>16880540
Its not hard
>>
>>16880539
>Then you didn't feel special anymore and then you told yourself he is dumb and worthless for doing that even though he already got your digits.

more like

>Shit this guy has options. I better text him now to suck his dick and claim him now.

Pre-selection is a hell of a drug.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.