[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've lost more hair these last months. My confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 20160305_184650.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160305_184650.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
So, I've lost more hair these last months. My confidence has gone, and I don't talk to women anymore because of this. I've bought minoxidil as my last hope, but I doubt it will work. I started going to the gym, so I don't become a fat balding loser.

How have you dealt with male-pattern baldness?

Are women really that bothered by it?
>>
Girls who are like 18-19 are bothered by it, but you look way too old to be dating them anyway. Girls of your apparent age will think you look totally normal because you do.
>>
>>16879986
I know, that's why I said women.
>>
Another perspective, looks fucking awful.
>>
File: heisenberg.jpg (140KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
heisenberg.jpg
140KB, 500x576px
>>16879980
Testosterone makes your head going bald. This theory has to be wrong, otherwise you would deal like a man with it and shave your head and give a shit about the insecure bitches that care about that kind of stuff.

>I started going to the gym

I see there's hope for you bro. Seriously, get the heisenberg look, groom your beard and you'll look badass. A friend of mine started going bald at age 16, he never had problems getting pussy
>>
>>16880000
It really doesn't. You're ageing naturally and well within expected norms.
>>
>>16880005
>beard
I can't grow a beard.
>>
ur hair is fine dewd
when u act insecure thats what drives women away, sorry
>>
File: Jason-Statham.jpg (175KB, 618x411px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Statham.jpg
175KB, 618x411px
Go JS mode
>>
>>16879980
take it from a bald 23 year old, no one gives a shit after 20. In fact its actually quite common. Just make sure you shave it when it gets worse, and get a beard.
>>
Hello tfwnogf guy. :)
>>
>>16880107
Jason Statham is actually a good looking guy, I'm not. Hahaha

>>16880144
Hello
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 315x160px
>>16880165
You're decent looking, certainly not ugly.

I mean you could look like Socrates.
>>
>>16880171
Eh... I'm probably more inclined to look like Socrates, than Jason Statham, bald.
>>
Sorry mate, just deal with it.
>>
I'm 40 and ain't bald. No bullshit!
>>
>>16880165
How are you?
>>
Minoxidil doesn't work long term, you need finasteride
>>
>>16881420

OP don't trust this woman she is a succubus. She will sit on your dig and her vagina has teeth in it you won't get your teeth back.

PS: Hair transplant in the future but right now your hair looks fine.
>>
>>16879980
You're a handsome guy and by the time it becomes noticeable, you'll probably be too old for it to be of much consequence.
>>
>>16879980

You again, quit posting this shit nobody cares.

Bald = shave it all off.
>>
>>16881420
Too young to go bald.
>>
>>16882468
Take medication for your balding
>>
>>16881647
The head shaving meme strikes again
>>
>>16879980
As someone who is actualy bald at 25 (completely and a shaved head) I'm gonna tell you to shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking hair that you have.

It could be much worse, I would be extremely happy if I would still have the hair that you have stop being a huge fucking mangina, the obvious problem here is your pussy attitude, not your hair
>>
You're stressed.
Smoke weed.
Is weed associated with baldness?
No. It's associated with stinky hairy people.
Therefore smoke weed and shower.
>>
About 1/4 of men over 25 are bald, the problem is in your head. Don't try to hide it, get your hair cut often and go to the gym. The only thing that will always be unattractive is lack of self-confidence.
>>
>>16881574
Handsome? Haha, no. No lies please.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.