[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loose virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 497x750px
Asking all involuntary virgins: if you could loose your virginity to a random girl you don't know, that is aware you're a virgin and doesn't care, maybe even sees it as an advantage, doesn't want any money and generally just wants to enable you to finally experience how awesome sex can be, would you do it? If so, what would your perfect scenario look like? If you could choose with no restrictions.
>>
How do you stay an involuntary virgin in the twenty-first century? I'm seriously confused as to how this is a thing.

I'm a voluntary virgin, for religious reasons.
>>
>>16879355

Wouldn't do it.

I'm not incel because of a lack of sexual options. I've had options.

I'd prefer some emotional attachment though... gettin' off doesn't matter to me - at the end of the day I can just jerk it.

I'd just rather be with someone who matters to me, rather than a stranger.
>>
>>16879358
>>16879364
You both are aware that this is the reason i adressed my question to INVOLUNTARY virgins, right?
>>
>>16879358
I have no clue, but it's happening to me. I'm almost at wizard status. I'm just not a very attractive guy.
>>
>>16879355
Yes.
Or I would try. Last time I had an opportunity for loveless sex, ten years ago, I couldn't get hard.

The perfect scenario is a pretty girl, a comfortable setting and the ability to take our time.

>>16879358
It's quite simple. You just have to be awkward, nervous, and incapable of smalltalk.
Being friendless, and without hobbies also helped a lot in my case.
Waiting for an actually attractive woman might have been another of my problems.

I've recently been housemate with two women who seemed interested, but they were not pretty or sexy enough. Before I left, my virginity came up in a conversation with one of them and she couldn't believe me.
>>
>>16879358
you can reject sex from unattractive women and still want sex
>>
>>16879358
You mean being a flaming homosexual.
>>
I lost my virginity from a girl I met that was just gonna give me succ and it just went there. we fugged for literal days in the following months. don't regret it. puss is puss, get over your oneitis
>>
loose? LOOSE?!?!!!!??!?????
anon this error of using the wrong word is probably the reason for you being a virgin.
>>
>>16879355
>if you could loose your virginity to a random girl you don't know, that is aware you're a virgin and doesn't care

Probably wouldn't. For some reason I feel if I lose it to someone who doesn't matter it will leave me feeling empty inside.
>>
>>16879358
>How do you stay an involuntary virgin in the twenty-first century?
You don't, but you can piss and moan about the changes you'd need to make but don't want to, and tell yourself that this means it's involuntary, and no one is allowed to question you for it.
>>
>>16879355
>involuntary virgins
I thought the term was incel
>>
>>16879355
id consider if she was at least 5/10 and the option to continue a relationship after wasnt off the table
>>
>>16880877
then you're not an involuntary virgin
>>
i think id go for it

when i was younger i was always holding out for that perfect relationship that just never happened

now that im in my upper 20s i just want to get it over with, but am too embarrassed to admit to girls my age that i havent done it yet
>>
>>16879355
If she's not repulsive/fat, yes of course. But I'd probably chicken out or try to convince her not to do it first, she'd have to actively pursue it and convince me.
I wish I was lying/exaggerating here...
>>
>>16881898
my girlfriend lost her v-card to some loser in highschool. i lost mine to her. just be a champ and fuck a random. gain some experience and look better to future partners. i wouldn't suggest fucking someone that's ugly or anything you'd regret. make it count, but don't savor it or anything.
>>
Damn, OP. That sounds exactly how I'd want it to go down. Just some cool chick that wants to help me out and is understanding about the whole thing? Since she's completely random, there's a high chance that when I perform terribly, I'll never see her again?

Fucking sign me up.
>>
>>16879355
Sounds like a free go on a hooker.

Won't actually help with my social ineptness, which is a more pressing issue.
>>
so where is op offering her services?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.