[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't really advice, but it's something I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: t-ara.jpg (46KB, 549x284px) Image search: [Google]
t-ara.jpg
46KB, 549x284px
This isn't really advice, but it's something I want to ask. Why do so many non-Asians fetishsize Asian girls when white girls are objectively the best-looking? Don't you realize that the average Asian girl looks nothing as hot as this?
>>
>>16878968
the average white woman looks like shit
>>
>>16878968
I dont fetishize asians but I do prefer dating them, I find the personalities I'm attracted to are much more common in asian women and extremely rare in white women

nerdy, shy and feminine, but at the same time very strong and independent
>>
>>16878976
Yes, but on average, the white race has more hot girls than Asians. Very few Asians look hot without photoshop, cosmetic surgery or white heritage
>>
>>16878968
They tend to be more obedient and feminine nowadays.

Also, being goodlooking is half the work, you have to sustain your beauty.
>>
>>16878980
this isn't really true though

from my experience the small amount of asians in my area are consistently much more attractive than the white women.
>>
File: 3vd0as.jpg (52KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
3vd0as.jpg
52KB, 600x335px
>>16878980
There's literally no such thing as "the white race"
>>
>>16878978
>>16878982
But the looks! Have you ever seen an Asian who is actually hot without cosmetic surgery or a white ancestor? None of them naturally looks like the first pic I've posted (unless if one of their ancestors is white or something).
>>
>>16878984
That is not true. There are lots of hot white girls out there (eg. Victoria's Secret models).
>>
>>16878988
yes. I agree that they are not as attractive as most white women, but in the end I dont care as much as I care about their personality. if I could find a white woman I cared about I would probably choose her instead but I never have.
>>
>>16878990
yeah, but they're not nearly as common. it has to do with something in biology, but white guys are more likely to find asian girls attractive.
>>
>>16878982
haha if you think asian women are obedient you've never dated one, they are the most controlling girls you can date
>>
>>16878993
It has to do with the fact the on average the asian women keep up a healthier lifestyle and work hard at hiding or improving their weak-points.

While white women are led to believe they 'all equally butifuuul'. Which is of course not true.
>>
>>16878993
This guy agrees with me
>>16878992
>>
The thing is that Asian girls trends to be more socially conservative, which means that they're is a lot less buy-in to the slut culture. Even if they dress like a club slut, they tend towards finding one guy that they can be with,and then their tendency is to try and make things work rather than running away.
>>
>>16878994
Not so sure about that.

I know a highly qualified white guy that married a very good-looking chinese girl. Yes she has high standards but as he meets them she goes out of her way to please him. She literally asks if she can leave the house. If you're some beta cuck they'll clearly sit on your face within a heartbeat.
>>
>>16879001
they also seem to genuinely want to be with their partner, while so many white women feel like they are doing a man a favor just by being with them
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (397KB, 1800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
397KB, 1800x1205px
>>16878968

>anime

weebs are brainwashed into thinking that asian women are nearly good looking as they are in anime, when in fact, the average asian women is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16879019
starting from the left, 1,2,3-7

1,5,6,7 are all dateable
>>
>>16879025

>having this low standards

you just proved my point sir
>>
>>16878968
the girls in op don't even look hot to me
>>
because they are more likely to be good, committed girlfriends/wives

at least that's the stereotype

they seem to care more about life as a couple than their own ego

personally I wouldn't really care what race they are as long as they are more willing to stick around and make it work instead of flaking at the first sign of trouble

another stereotype is that they are much more likely to be submissive in bed

so that's why in my case
>>
I never understood it, of all races it's the most common fetish if you could call it that. I know it's not just looks and it's the whole submissive thing but realistically (for us in the US or another Western country) an Asian girl is going to be closer to the norm for women in that country than someone born and raised in an Asian country.
>>
>>16879072
they also actually get good jobs and help provide real income
>>
>>16879072

they also have the stereotype of being batshit crazy in LTR's and gold diggers.
>>
Fat women are a much bigger turnoff than plain faces. Asians are far less likely to be obese.

Even if you assume that white girls have prettier faces, Asians win on average.
>>
asians dont instantly become ugly at 30
>>
>>16879113
>>16879098
exactly
what the average observer will notice is that most of the time, the reason race X allegedly fetishsizes race Y is because of
>stereotypes
each race has its own stereotypes
it's easier when you pick a race you have lower chances to get with, because then it's not your fault as much
>hurr durr white womyn suck
>2 bad no asian qt's in my area
>oh well I guess I won't try anyway since white womyn suck

then at most anon goes and gets an asian qt or gets broken by one and gets back to picking races based on stereotypes
>>
>>16879127

yeah, you nailed it.
>>
>>16879127
white woman really do suck though
>>
East Asian women are terrible. They're highly materialistic, whiny, controlling, and would leave you right away if they found someone to boost their social status further
>>
>>16878968
>Why do so many non-Asians fetishsize Asian girls

Because they are exotic.
It's just like Japanese men's attraction to Western women--especially blondes and redheads.
>>
>>16879188
yeah once the relationship gets past the first phase these traits take over completely

you forgot manipulative
>>
>>16879158

all women suck, if you know what i mean...
>>
>>16878988
>Have you ever seen an Asian who is actually hot without cosmetic surgery or a white ancestor?

Look, it's ok not to like Asian women...but don't make up shit about them
>>
Which white race
Which Asian race
>>
>>16879201

you know he is right.
>>
>>16879202
Most of the time whites are Anglo Saxon and Asian are oriental.

So UK, Germany France vs China Japan Korea
>>
>>16879225
yeah I think people pretty much mean northeast asian region when this topic comes up not like thai and shit
>>
>>16879230
You mean SEA like China and Japan, right? I really don't see many posts about Mongolian girls.
>>
>>16879257
southeast asia is thailand and indonesia region
>>
File: helpinghand.png (375KB, 813x877px) Image search: [Google]
helpinghand.png
375KB, 813x877px
>>16879263
>>16879257
>>16879230
>>16879225
this is starting to go down a very sad road, so here's a map
>>
>>16878968
>Replies
White women don't look that good honestly
>>
>>16879340

most good looking race, stay delusional.
>>
I go to a university with a very large asian population. Asians are objectively more feminine (in looks and behavior) than white women. They look cuter and don't have wrinkles. I just can't find white women attractive anymore, they all look like men to me now.
>>
tips for dating asians?
>>
>>16879414
be rich
>>
>>16879408

>implying that asians male and female doesn't look all the same.
>>
>>16879424

and white.
>>
>>16879424
thats just true for all women
>>
>>16879382
That would be Hispanic.
>>
>>16879543
>Manlets.
Nah.
>>
>>16878968
the thing is, why work hard for a white gf when you could not work hard for an asian one who will be devoted to you and not on a hair trigger looking for a reason to leave
>>
>>16879001
accurate
>>
Delusions, I live in a area with a high number of asians, there is no real difference. Asians want to date whites because of the same misconceptions that whites have for dating asians.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.