[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1457084949158.jpg (83KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457084949158.jpg
83KB, 1280x1024px
>>
What if I'm non-gender specific? Who do I ask then, shitlord?
>>
>>16878126
Do you have 3 chromosomes?
>>
how do I become a sexy lady?
>>
>>16878163
Get 2 friends , be prettier than them and giggle at the bar at guys. Try to make it seem as patronizing as possible.
>>
File: JWqq9r.gif (1MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
JWqq9r.gif
1MB, 320x176px
I've lived below this really gorgeous and out of my league chick for about a year now, and I just realized that I've really spoken to her and she's never really spoken to me because I'm always walking around looking all mopey and standoffish and shit. The extent of our relationship is occasionally very quietly saying hi to each other on the stairwell and I slink away like an autist.

Like, I don't want to go out with her, she's way out of my league, I just think it's kinda bad that I don't know any of my neighbors.

How do I casually make conversation with someone when you've been ignoring them for a year?
>>
>>16878126
>>>tumblr
>>
>>16878122
Where's the FAQ? This thread's going to be a magnet for those stupid questions now.
>>
>>16878229
No one read that anyways
>>
>>16878251
Yes, but it gives us a reason to ignore those posts. It also discourages Brandon
>>
Someone make a new thread with FAQ
>>
>>16878259
Youd have to read it to know to ignore it.
>>
>>16878264
I'll do it.
>>
>>16878264
Is /adv/ the only board you browse? Because that is a very bad idea and goes horribly on other boards. Maybe this board mods might make an exception.
>>
>>16878179
You only really need 1 duff. The others can be hotter than you.
>>
>>16878185
Just be yourself and talk to her. Its not really that hard. Girls dont bite.
>>
>>16878409
I am being myself. That's why I haven't made small talk.
>>
>>16878455
No you have to show her who you are. Not demonstrate on her. Be yourself dude.
>>
>>16878462
Every time I be myself I'm reminded that no one currently, or has ever, likes who I am. It's like I have fucking leprosy or something.
>>
>>16878477
Do you act without the consideration of others. If not then just be yourself
>>
File: hGk18.png (362KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
hGk18.png
362KB, 500x544px
>>16878480
No one likes "myself".

Like, okay. Have you ever gone through life fully knowing that people are just putting up with you? Have you ever been talking to someone and heard the exhaustion in their voice, or seen their eyes drift away like anywhere else would be a better place to be than here?

Have you ever genuinely gone through your entire life watching dozens of people you grew up with and really cared about casually throw you aside like you never meant anything to them?

Have you ever genuinely tried to improve yourself, to be funny and charming and to put yourself out there and really try to improve your life and all of your efforts just crash and burn, and year after year, it's the same, no matter how hard you try?

Stop pretending that someone like me can just ask a neighbor about the weather or some shit. There's a reason why I fucking live like a hermit. Every single person I've ever known has rejected me since day fucking one. It's not easy, it will never be easy, and this fucking forum of all places should be the one place in the world where everyone actually understands what true loneliness is. But instead it's just >tfw no gf

I don't talk to anyone, ever. Because I've seen how it will play out, time and time again. The pretty neighbor girl and countless other people are too sane, happy and normal to ever even think about accepting this much baggage into their lives.

So I don't bother, because everyone leaves.

Always.
>>
>>16878493
No one has enough time to hate someone they dont know.
But honestly your self deprecation is so apparent Id throw you in the trash as well if I saw you.
>>
Ladies, if you ask a guy multiple times how he's feeling because he hasn't been sleeping, does this mean you care quite a bit?
>>
How do I prove to my gf that I don't care about any other girls ? She keeps accusing me of lying and that I'm going after other girls.

Its literally my first relationship and I truly don't give a shit about anyone else but her. Is it projecting or just bad experience ?

Or am I coming of as a fuckboi ?
>>
>>16878902
Could be her projecting bad experiences or her worst fears.

Does she bring up anything specific?

I was extremely insecure in many of my relationships. She's the one that has to fix it, not you. All you can do is rationalize her accusations and reassure her, but she's the one that has to trust you. It can literally destroy her relationship.

Also, does she hang out with a lot of single females or party-ish females? I always had female friends tell me the worst when I was in relationships. If I'd even just say "Man, my bf hasn't text me back yet." to them casually, they'd always be like "The fuck? What's he doing? Who's he with?" And they'd just increase my fears, very convincingly.
>>
>>16878911
I always text her back unless I'm sleeping or something. Always invite her with me wherever I'm going and if she asks I tell her where and with who I am. Starting to really think I'm being punished by some previous experience of hers.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.