[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister's being manipulative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: txt.png (780KB, 2400x2624px) Image search: [Google]
txt.png
780KB, 2400x2624px
Mostly need help figuring out how to deal with this mess.

>My sister is keeping a friend's cat at our house for a few months.
>She's mentioned several times that her friend was paying her to keep the cat here.
>She never seems to be here to actually take care of said cat.
>The cat is really destructive (broken lamps, pots, a hamster cage WITH the hampers in it, ect.)
>Parents pay for the food and the litter.
>Sister's only chore is cleaning the litter.
>Litter gets so bad that there's more shit than litter.
>We ask her to clean it but she keeps "forgetting" or tries to guilt me into doing it.
>I'm the person who keeps the rest of the house clean!

So starts these texts. (pic related) the first four were from yesterday.

After the texts she calls me. I tell her she needs to give a cut to the parents for paying for the food and litter and letting the cat stay here. She starts claiming that she never agreed on getting money from her friend, which is a lie. Then she starts claiming that the cat isn't destructive, which is another huge lie.
now she's saying she told her friend that she's giving the money back.

At this point I don't care about my cut. I just want her to give some of that money to the parents for all of the shit the cat puts them through. This isn't her house. She should be contributing something if she wants to pull this crap. I gave the money to our dad to hold so I don't get coerced into giving it to her.
>>
lol im a nice guy how come girls dont like me xD
>>
why do i get the feeling you care more about the house than your parents and your sister. do they even know she gets money from her friend?
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>16877851
???
>>
find a place to keep the cat for a day or so, like a friend's house. Take the cat over there, don't tell your sister.

"Hey, sis - where is the cat? I haven't seen him around?"

Sister realizes the cat is missing, freaks out, has to tell her friend she lost her cat because she neglected it/let others take care of the cat for them.

Reveal, bask in the schadenfreude.
>>
>>16877857
they do know. they've been just as annoyed.
>>
put the cat in an animal shelter.
>>
also dump and toss the litter box into her room.
>>
>>16877829
Don't be a pussy. Give the money to your parents. If she says she wants to return the money to her friend, tell her you'll hold on to the money until her friend can pick it up.

I'm guessing your sister is a teenager and it's up to you to punish her because I had one sister who wasn't a pain in the ass because she got punished when she did something bad and another sister who was a huge manipulative bitch that also broke the law because she was raised by my mother after the divorce.

So fucking make sure she doesn't get away with shit or she'll think she'll be able to all the time.
>>
>>16877860
>>16877864
That's what I've been suggesting to my parents. they're just really bad at enforcing these things. It's like, I respect them enough to contribute to the family, but my sister doesn't seem to care and if you say anything in protest she paints you as the bad guy.
>>
>>16877863
well, i know there are different ways of raising kids, but come on. so far they sound like enablers
>>
>>16877891
do it yourself, your parents seem to lack a backbone-no offense.
>>
>>16877885
she's actually not a teenager. I won't say exactly what her age is but she's old enough to move out.
and yes, I did give the money to the parents. I fall for her mind games easily so I didn't trust myself with it.

>I had one sister who wasn't a pain in the ass because she got punished when she did something bad and another sister who was a huge manipulative bitch

and yeah that's pretty true. i was always the one who gut punished (or since i have GAD, when I did get punished I'd be scarred for life) and she was always seen as the A student who'll become a doctor, so she got away with a lot more.
not gonna lie my family's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>16877894
pretty much.
>>16877899
no offence taken. that's what sucks. because I grew up with that mentality, it's difficult to bring myself to stand up to people like that.
it's like when it comes to telling people how i feel it's easy, but putting those feelings into action is a whole other battle.
i don't know how people do it.
>>
>>16877884
i would love to but the parents would get mad at me for ruining their new carpet. (plus she might just leave it like that. she's a fucking slob.)
>>
>>16877829
I don't have any real advice on the current situation but you need to start making her pull her weight and fast or she is going to become a spoiled rotten brat for the rest of her life.

>Source: my sister acted exactly like this as a teenager because my parents were always lax with her now she is a spoiled bitch
>>
>>16878083
i'm afraid it's too late for that, but i agree.
>>
How old is kitteh?

If it's a kitten it's pretty easy to train them out of destructive behavior.

Your sister is being a cunt. Take the kitteh under your wing and take care of it, handle 100% of the work related to it and collect 100% of the cash.

If your sister spergs out tough shit. If your parents are too beta to reign your sister in I doubt they'll fight you if you put your feet in the ground.

Women, millennial women especially have a very hard time understanding responsibility or accountability.

No matter what happens take good care of kitteh, it's kind of dependent on you guys and you seem to be the only vaguely sane man in this situation.
>>
You agreed on $40.

Hold the money (or $40 for better rep) until she agrees.
>>
>>16878296
i know, every cat we've owned started out as kittens. this one is special though it's like his whole existence is one big idgaf.

also

>Women, millennial women especially have a very hard time understanding responsibility or accountability.
>you seem to be the only vaguely sane man in this situation.

*looks down at my boobs* uh...
>>
Serious question op. Serious perverted sexual deviant question. Serious fucked up question

If you aksed your sisters for sexual favours to let her get away with her bullshit and have things go exactly her way, would you think shed consider it?

E.g. Handjob
>>
File: awful.jpg (6KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
awful.jpg
6KB, 201x250px
>>16878339
>>
>>16878324
My mistake. I shouldn't have assumed.

So how did your parents raise you, and yet also manage to raise such a fuck up in your sister?
>>
>>16878339
Okay i didint know yo uwere a woman. op based on your sisters personality, and if hou were her. Roher instead of aister. Would she consider the idea?
>>
>>16878394
oh no, i'm just fucked up in different ways. i was just lucky(?) to grow up with sever anxiety to the point where the thought of the parents getting mad at me would send me into a panic attack so I just did what i was told to prevent that. also i was the artist while she was the doctor so she was put on a pedestal.
But hey, at least i'm not homeless.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1003KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1003KB, 500x333px
>>16878401
>>
>>16878394
but in all seriousness my family was pretty good. I just, y'know, grew out of my teen angst.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.