[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking more and more that this planet would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (123KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 500x595px
I've been thinking more and more that this planet would be so much better if about 90% of men were gone. I dream about to random bars and just tricking gross fucks into following me and then looking into their panicked, stupid eyes as I pull the trigger. I don't even own a gun, and have been on the shy/quiet side my whole life. It's not just rapists I want to hurt. Even casual misogyny infuriates me. I'm addicted to reading sexist shit online, it gets me worked up in a rage and I masturbate thinking about causing pain to these anonymous shitdicks. How can I let go of this anger?
>>
You obviously just need a good dicking.
>>
>>16877638
I sometimes wonder if I imagined /adv/ being at 50% genuine threads back a few months rather than the 95% troll threads now.
>>
File: 1451244924794.jpg (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451244924794.jpg
21KB, 800x600px
>>16877638
I give this one 2/10. I'm feeling generous today.
>>
>>16877638
GIrl on right is cuter, but that tracksuit has got to go.
>>
I feel like it would be so easy to get away with killing shitty men. Whiney, brain dead losers with no real friends who think they are entitled to women ... They won't be missed. It's the equivalent of a male serial killer targeting prostitutes.
>>
I've wondered for a long time if humanity would be better off if humans did not exhibit sexual dimorphism, or even if they had only a small degree of it.
>>
File: 1457103521-20160304.png (742KB, 684x3071px) Image search: [Google]
1457103521-20160304.png
742KB, 684x3071px
>>16877692
>>
>>16877699
Not very advantageous for a species with a shitty sense of smell and dependence on sight, since sexual dimorphism is all about sight. It works for, say, dogs, because they can sniff males and females out easy because they rely on scents, so they don't need to be able to just look at a bitch and know it's a bitch.
>>
>>16877711
or if humans were hermaphroditic
>>
>>16877692

where my women at?
>>
>>16877692
I don't get this outlook.
What is wrong with a guy wanting to have sex or a relationship?
Every human on this planet wants something.
>>
>>16877716
Depends how hermaphroditic you want to get.
You've got the one half of the plant kingdom where each individual plant is a hermaphrodite (as opposed to having separate male and female plants). Some worms and gastropods do this too.

Then you've got the animals that will metamorphose from one sex to another based on social factors: sometimes it's population, sometimes it's based on social hierarchy and behavior - in particular one type of fish will apparently become female if it was submissive in the fight to control a territory, and male if it was dominant. This tends to be fish and amphibians.

Purposeful hermaphroditism is entirely absent in anything more complex than a fish, and probably for good reason - anything more complex than a frog is going to have way more complex organs of all kinds, and you just can't be bothered having to change something so complex it's barely working already.
>>
>>16877642
So all the serial killers that killed only women could have been cured by sex too?
>>
I'd recommend suicide silence, black tongue or some new-school slayer and some good kush
>>
Well, the first step would be to stop reading the misogynist nonsense on the internet. Becoming friends with decent men could also help. Also keep in mind that the internet isn't a 1:1 microcosm of the real world; places like 4chan and TRP are a magnet for men who hate women. You're seeing a disproportionate amount of shitty men. True misogyny isn't as common as these places would have you believe.
>>
>>16877757

Actually, yes -- that is, kind of. There's a lot of scientific proof that many young men who start to exhibit psychopathic traits and/or behavior might be "cured" by entering a meaningful romantic relationship. There's even a lot of examples where men who raped and murdered several women at some point just stopped because they started to have a "family life".

It might seem silly to you, but it's true. The amount of horribleness that could be prevented by everyone getting a fair share of love (and/or nutbusting) is immense. There's obviously more sources of frustration than just this one, but as a man on /adv/ who barely scrapes by feigning sanity - I don't know where I would be had I not stumbled somehow into the few vaginas that I have stumbled into.
>>
>>16877772
You are exactly the kind of man I fantasize about bleeding out all over me.

Men like this are a waste. Better for all the women to get impregnated one sane man than divvied up like participation trophies and reproducing disgusting spawn with that mentality.
>>
>>16877757
Serial killers never seem to be described by people who knew them as "outgoing and confident". The cliche is "quiet, softspoken, kinda boring, always said hi to me though". Which of these sounds like the kind of man women have sex with?
What's really weird is that once their serial killing becomes known, they get a nearly-entirely-female cult following.
Sexual frustration has been linked to physical aggression in males in humans and other primates.
>>
>>16877785

While it's sad that you are just a troll, your proposal sounds kind of nice at the moment.
>>
>>16877638
All I read was

"Waaaah I like to make myself angry over the fact that people have perspectives that I don't agree with"

Get over yourself.
>>
Being alone hurts but the thought of encroaching into someone else's life makes me sick. If I approached people, hit on them, I wouldn't be fit to be called a person anymore. An animal maybe? or perhaps a monster.

And don't you dare try to feel empathy for me. If you knew me, you wouldn't like me. There is a reason I don't have any friends.
>>
>>16877811
Tends to happen when you fantasize about gendercide
>>
>>16877772
Got some sources on that? Sounds like an interesting topic
>>
>>16877853
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-dawn/200908/sex-and-violence
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/200908/anger-disorder-part-four-frustration-madness-and-misogyny
>>
>>16877638
Wow, sugartits, you sound like you need a good railing. Just some guy tearing it up, breathing his smelly beer breath on your neck and leaving you dripping his mayo.

I'm only slightly kidding. I'm sure you're trolling but go get pounded so nasty you can't look him in the eye.
>>
>>16877794
I hope you enjoy the collapse of civilization that would occur if men disappeared
>>
>>16877638
entire board/and to some extent society filled with young men trying to figure out how to be the "perfect boyfriend" how to treat girls well, how to be good at sex, how to find a good girl, how to make themselves more attractive, how to get their shit together so women will love them, how to find a woman to devote themselves to and dote over.

>OMG MEN ARE HORRIBLE I WANT TO SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE I'VE MOVE THE GOALPOSTS SO FAR THAT THEM EXISTING AT ALL IS MYSOGINY.

Time to grow up peaches.
>>
>>16878517
>entire board/and to some extent society filled with young men trying to figure out how to be the "perfect boyfriend" how to treat girls well, how to be good at sex, how to find a good girl, how to make themselves more attractive, how to get their shit together so women will love them, how to find a woman to devote themselves to and dote over.

What society is this, exactly...? Most of what we see here is whiny "I'm a nice guy, why aren't women falling on my feet?"
>>
>>16878546
Or "I'm insecure and can't talk to girls", yeah.
>>
>>16877642
Dis.
>>
>>16877638
>don't own a gun
>thinks she can outdraw me

You haven't even taken the safety off, rookie
>>
>>16877799
>>16877909
>>16878410
>>16878517
>retards

You KNOW, that this is a troll, yet you still reply to it. Does it make your dicks hard or something?
>>
>>16878745
If you know this is a troll thread why are you bumping it you double troll?
>>
>>16877692
>Whiney, brain dead losers with no real friends who think they are entitled to women
But they are entitled to women. They're only whiny because inferior creatures like you are getting uppity and refusing to spread your legs.
>>
>>16877699
Nah, humanity already has unusually low sexual dimorphism for a mammal. We would be better off if we had a higher amount of dimorphism so this equality bullshit wouldn't even be on the table, and nobody could even pretend that men and women aren't different and meant for different things.
>>
>>16877638
What happens to shitty women in this world?
>>
Become a dominatrix.
>>
>>16878939
they get picked up by betas and live happily ever after
>>
>>16878745
Because I hope that someone else will read my post about men being the backbone of civilization and be legitimately upset by it
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.