[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf locked my cat in the bedroom for 8 hours and when I confronted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1369800320858.jpg (22KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
1369800320858.jpg
22KB, 405x406px
My gf locked my cat in the bedroom for 8 hours and when I confronted her about it all she had to say was "my bad."

What do I do
>>
>>16877207
Your girlfriend sounds like an inconsiderate, irresponsible person. That's kind of fucked up. What if she did that to your kids instead of your cat?
>>
>>16877207
dump her. your cat deserves to be treated better
>>
Dump ur cat faggot.
>>
Talk to her about it.
>>
>>16877207
Dump her because she's stupid. One day she'll leave your kid in a car on a hot sunny day for 8 hours, and upon finding the kid died, will say
>oops my bad
>>
>>16877207
Dump her and get another cat. Or two. Cats are all the pussy you need now OP.
>>
>>16877207
she bad.

but really, what is wrong with her
>>
Why is it bad for a cat to be in a bedroom for 8 hours? I'd be okay with it. I spend more than 8 hours a day in my bedroom
>>
Not really seeing the big deal. Yeah, I guess it's kinda shitty thing to do if the litter box, water and food weren't in there, but it wouldn't have harmed it. If your gf hasn't really been around animals much she might not have even realized it's a big deal. You seem like you didn't explain why it bothered you so why should she explain more? Or even feel bad?
>>
>>16877207
That's abuse and that's a big red flag. How long have you been together? If for not too long, you should dump her before any more of her psychopathic tendencies surface.
>>
Thank her.

Cats are annoying assholes and you should let your gf end his misery.

Get a Dog instead and be a real man, else your gf will just go fuck a black man with a pitbull.
>>
>>16877207
8 hours? that's nothing. who fucking cares.
Christ anon.
>>
>>16877207
Probably because you confronted her with the intention of making her feel bad about someone she doesnt understand the importance of. Youre just a little child.
>>
>>16877825
Nothing at all, if there's food, fresh water, and a litter box in the bedroom.
>>
File: 1454623781974.jpg (27KB, 241x372px) Image search: [Google]
1454623781974.jpg
27KB, 241x372px
Kill them both
>>
>>16878032
No food, water, or bathroom facilities? 4 hours would be fine. 6 hours maybe. 8 is pushing it.

Also jesus fuck, did everybody in this thread eat an extra bowl of edgy flakes today or what.
>>
>>16877207

its not the worst thing. was it on purpose? break up with her. if it wasn't, just make a note to leave all doors open unless you're in that room.
>>
Hey retard, maybe it was an accident and you're having a fucking sperg about nothing

>all these retards telling OP to leave get because it's *obvious* she did it specifically to be a monster to your cat
>>
File: juri.jpg (829KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
juri.jpg
829KB, 1504x1000px
Really OP?
I own dogs and cats. I've volunteered at animal shelters for years. If you can deal with 8 hours of work a day with no break, your cat can handle 8 hours of being a lazy shit in a comfy fucking bedroom for 8 hours.

Your cat is fucking fine. Get over it. As a matter of fact, you should apologize to your girlfriend if you're making a big deal about it.
>>
>>16878019
Bait
>>
Maybe she didn't know a lot about animals or it was annoying her and she didn't know what to do. Maybe she knew it was a little bad but now that she knows she shouldn't she probably won't. Also not everyone loves animals with their entire being.
>>
>>16878833

just the true, the only ones who likes cats are old ladys and faggots.
>>
keep the girl mate. it's impossible to fuck a living cat. trust me
>>
>>16877207
Was it an accident? I accidentally closed my cat in the closet for like 10 hours while I was at work. Cats are sneaky and shit happens.
>>
>>16877207
She is probably just inexperience with animals. Use this as an opportunity to teach her something without drawing it back to her fuck up
>>
I did the same to my cat unintentionally yesterday actually, she has food in the room and somewhere to shit so it aint that bad, gf was not happy tho
>>
Just tell her not to leave doors closed inside the house

Cats often hide, so she probably had no idea the cat was in the room when she closed the door. And while it's obviously not ideal, the cat's not exactly going to starve or die of thirst in 8 hours.

This really isn't a "my girlfriend's a sociopath" type of thing, this is a "be more careful in the future" type of thing. Don't blow it out of proportion
>>
>>16877207
>>What do I do

Marry her
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.