[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a sweet blind or mute girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 972629.jpg (150KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
972629.jpg
150KB, 1200x683px
How can I get a sweet blind or mute girlfriend?
>>
>>16876475
Look for and speak to one.
>>
With a knife
>>
>>16876475
>>>>>/vg/
The blind one is a bitch, though. The legless blonde is a slut.
>>
>>16876475
Get a regular gf and blind her or cut out her tongue
Or volunteer at special schools and centers.
>>
>>16876475
It's not so different from getting any other particular type of girl: first you have to go where they are.
>>
>>16877077
>you have to go where they are
Where do blind people go out?
>>
>>16876674
Lily is the best girl in the game you pleb. The deaf one is the bitch.
>>
Any particular reason you want to a damaged sample op?
>>
>>16877278
Only a sweet one. Perhaps due to some parental-partner feelings...
>>
>>16876475

volunteer at organizations that assist blind or mute girls.

spoiler alert: they arent actually animated or cute. the cute ones tend to have already gotten a partner cuz they latch on fast.
>>
>>16877289
This is actually a nice advice. Thanks.
>>
>>16877286
I guess I can relate. I also want to take care of one. Perhaps because I feel that having opportunity to be kind would help me.
>>
>>16877304

>having the opportunity to be kind would help me

thats pretty fucking selfish that the only way you can be 'kind' is if ur banging someone with a disability anon. you have the opportunity to be kind everyday. but it seems you choose not to be.
>>
>>16877332
It's not like that. It's that when someone needs something it's more accepted to help. It comes off as pampering in most relationships. I really like helping. But people have gotten mad at me for it before. It even ended a relationship (or maybe that was just an excuse). If I had someone who actually needed my help with things that'd be much easier because there's a larger amount of kindness I can give before they think I'm overbearing.

I hadn't thought of disabled people. I was thinking mental issues usually because that's what I want to do the most. It's fine for me to help someone walk around or communicate with strangers but I'd much rather love a person a lot. I'm needy I guess.
>>
>>16877332
Anons have a skewed/warped view of kindness/love/relationships in general.
That game's (former) popularity is indicative of that.
>>
>>16877643

Are you actually trying to single out that specific game? I mean, are you aware of the genre at all? Like... I mean... are you implying that any of them are at all supposed to be documentary material?
>>
Where do cripple boys go to hide?
>>
>>16877655
>Irrelevant questions.

I am saying the fact that this particular dating sim was popular on the boards for some time was/is indicative of the skewed views that anons hold.

>disabled pretty girl

>dependant
>pretty

So they can feel like a good person and date someone who'd be above their league if they weren't disabled.
>>
>>16877660
They go to the Philippines and stay in their apartments making 4chan copycats.
>>
>>16877660
Don't you know men are disposable in society. A woman will always have a shoulder to lean on and carry them.

Fuck the crippled boys right? So creepy!
>>
>>16877712

Yes, I'm sure your shitty explanation is the only valid one.
>>
>>16876646
:^) well memed
>>
>>16877786
Course it is. Why are you getting agitated?
>>
>>16876662
That...
>>
>>16877712
>>dependant
>>pretty

OP here. I said 'sweet', not 'pretty'.
>>
muteness must be an extremely rare disorder. I've met a handful of deaf people and but never one who was only mute.

none of that matters because all disabled people are ugly
>>
>>16877353
Did you really not get the point of that game?
>>
>>16878870
Well, there's loads of sweet ugly disabled girls, who probably have no other option apart from weirdos like you.

Probably why you want to go for them.
>>
>>16876475
Go back to your containment thread
>>
>>16879635
you first :)
>>
>>16877660
Well Cripples tend to mature faster, so you won't find a lot of "boys" just hardened by the cruel nature of life men.
>>
>>16877244
Not book clubs
>>
>>16879943
I never liked KS but if I had to choose it would be Hanako ;)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.