[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /adv/ I need some help. how do I go about finding a man that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: 50s-housewife-costume.jpg (383KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
50s-housewife-costume.jpg
383KB, 1750x2500px
OK /adv/ I need some help. how do I go about finding a man that will let me be his house wife. this is all I have ever wanted in life is to be a wife and mother. I'm pretty old fashioned and it seems like most guys now a days just want girls who party and not into the whole family thing.
>>
>>16875653

Try churches and such? Date older men? I'm turning 30 this year and still want a girl who will go have some fun, but some of my coworkers at least seem ready to settle down and have the income to support this kind of thing.
>>
>>16875653
Church would probably be your best bet. If you want an old-fashioned lifestyle, hang with old-fashioned people.

Or did you want to have an 'old-fashioned lifestyle' while still being liberal and unrestrained by old-fashioned social conventions too?
>having your cake and eating it too
>>
Try /soc/. Now for the serious question, where are you located? And why should any guy pick you over the other girls, especially when you won't contribute financially?
>>
>>16875653

yeah fuck you, I'm keeping my eyes open for a good woman, haven't seen any so far
>>
Date a 40 year old.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3196276/Woman-21-welcomed-baby-40-year-old-boyfriend-met-mother-says-doesn-t-care-think.html
>>
>>16875676
I more ment old fashioned in the sense of gender roles. I'm really submissive, like to cook and clean, have the guy be more in charge, that sort of thing.

>>16875677
I wouldn't mind working especially if I can do it from home. helping contribute is part of being a good wife and mother.
other then being obedeint and some what good looking I don't really have much to offer I guess.
>>
>>16875694
You probably are religious? Then try a church. Otherwise, all the usual apply. Tinder, dating sites, 4chan. Just date guys you find interesting. If the relationship becomes more serious then you can bring it up. Don't mention the housewife thing as the very first thing.
>>
>>16875702
I'm an artist so the church thing is out. I don't want to just date, iv never even been on one. id like to at least know the guy is thinking the same way I am and it's not just going to be a waste of time.
>>
>>16875712
ha * atheist
>>
>>16875712
Dating isn't a waste of time. You can't just have a big laundry list of things you want in a guy and wait for him to magically appear. That's the way to dying alone with only cats keeping you company.

Why not give dating a try? Nothing bad will happen from it. If you don't live in the boondocks you should be able to find some good guys. Go on a date, have fun. And it might lead somewhere. If you don't go out on dates, you won't meet anyone.
>>
Just marry me!
>>
>>>>16875712
Artists can be religious. Who ever told you otherwise? Probably your ultra-left education system or something.

I have 2 religious family members who are great artists. One sketches, and another paints.
>>
>>16875741
I wouldn't really say wanting a guy to be in charge, and wanting a family are a laundry list lol. ive never dated before. I've only been with one guy in my life. also I do live in the sticks and have a baby so I'm just not sure how to go about that. dating would be good I just don't want to date someone then find out they like never want to have a family or something like that
>>
>>16875751
this actually made me giggle
>>
>>16875653
wish more women where like you. I feel sexist if i expect this from women.
>>
>>16875752
maybe you should try a dating website?
>>
>>16875752
Single mom? Okay, that changes everything. Mention that on dating sites. Guys who would go for you would probably expect you to be a housewife thing.
>>
>go to /pol
>be white
>don't be fat
I just gave you a pool of about 200,000 to choose from, have fun
>>
>>16875653
Traditional churches; your best bet is a Latin Mass Catholic church or an urban Pentecostal one.
Catholic Match has helped a lot of young women I know in a position like yours.
>>
>>16875752
>has a baby

Nothing makes my interest shrivel faster. I'm sure you're lovely, OP, but man I'm so sick of dating single mothers out here in the sticks.
>>
>>16875760
yah I get the same reaction from all the girls I was friends with in highschool. it's like females now think men should worship them just cuz they have a pussy. never mind that they are disrespectful sluts that just want to go to the club all the time. I'm sorry that's catty of me to say it just really bothers me how excepted this behavior is now. I can tell you any man I'm with will be shown the utmost respect and love. not treated like I'm doing him some big favor by being with him
>>
>>16875752
>I do live in the sticks and have a baby
this changes so fucking much, finding a traditional kind of guy is going to be nearly impossible for you since you pretty much already blew your chance
>>
>>16875782
tell me about it. the father of my daughter is the only man IV ever been with and he has just become so lazy and immature. I wanted a partner and a husband.
>>
>>16875776
do you mind if I ask why? I'm not looking for someone to take care of her, that's my job.
>>
>>16875797
The thing that makes guys wary about dating single moms is that they will always be secondary in importance. Plus the thing about providing for someone else's kid.
>>
This is kind of weird. You're exactly what all guys want. And in a rural environment, there should be conservative guys with low expectations.

Your kid is a huge negative but if you've seriously only been with one guy, that's a positive. I'd love to have a housewife in dresses I can spank and fuck all day. Damn.
>>
>>16875807
I think most guys know deep down that the deal changes after they live together for a while
>>
>>16875805
makes sense. I personally don't like the idea of depending on someone else to provide for my kid, well maybe once IV been with the guy for a good while like if we actually were getting married. in that case I'd be OK with them helping. also in that case they would be pretty much as important as my child because they are my life partner. thank you for answering me
>>
>>16875797
Single moms either
1 she made poor choices in men and has a trashy history
2 had the kid with a decent guy and ruined it for no reason by cheating or something

Plus the father is likely in your life somehow.
>>
>>16875797
tried to find a good article on it, I mean if you google it you'll find a lot of reasons but to be honest its going to be hurtful to you to read

its what men think though

google "why you shouldnt date a single mother" and look at the men oriented results, you'll see lists
>>
>>16875814
It's just a logical thing. Having a kid means you will have far less time and effort to devote to the guy. Guys want to be able to enjoy their time with the girl, doing couple things, having sex, etc. You having a kid seriously limits the potential time and things you can do together.
>>
>>16875807
you'd think but no I have no luck. I'm not ugly either or fat. it be so great to find a guy who would just want to fuck or for me to give head all day. life is boring and lonely without good sex
>>
>>16875817
This.

What happened OP? Why do you have a kid before marriage? Or did you divorce?

There's really no way to explain away having a kid, so just tell us what happened.
>>
>>16875797
think about the guy you're looking for

-conservative values
-wealthy enough to afford a single income family
-wants to have a family

this kind of man has no trouble finding women, why would he choose somebody who already started to have a family and then failed instead of just starting fresh with somebody else who hasnt already shown that they cant have a stable relationship
>>
>>16875822
you make it sound like you're just all about giving away sex and it wouldnt be about your child but think about it, either you dont value your child in which case what the fuck would a traditional guy want from you, or it wont really be like you're saying it will be and it will all be about your child, another mans child
>>
>>16875817
started dating him when I was like 13. get married have baby. wind up separated because he just never wanted to do anything but game. wouldn't spend time with me or anything. he just seemed really unhappy and like he didn't want a wife or baby so I asked him if he'd be happier without the extra responsibility. I moved out and bought a crapy trailer on some land. now it's just me and baby and I'm lonely.
>>
>>16875831
you can try dating sites but honestly you are going to mostly have people trying to use you for sex, and the people who arent just using you for sex I'm not too sure you'll like more than the guy you left

I would probably take the housewife dream off the table as sad as it is to say, you should at least be bringing some part time income to the table
>>
>>16875827
well IV only had sex with one person in my life so no I'm not about just giving it away lol. I just think it's important in a relationship and you have to make time for each other. I'm a really attentive mother. IV never let anyone else watch my kid. I breastfeed cuz it's better for her, I change every diaper, get up with her every night. being a good mom didn't mean you can't a sexual person
>>
>>16875653
You should build a time machine. The 1950s were good for that kinda stuff.
>>
>>16875837
I have money. mine was the only income in my relationship before.
>>
>>16875781
yeah thats the problem - a lot of women now a days think the guy should feel privileged to be with her. its because its so easy for women to get sex and relationships etc. girls will normally be speaking to a bunch of guys, and they think the guy they they are with should be thank full that he was chosen. can't stand club girls myself
>>
>>16875849
yes that's exactly the mentally now. I don't get it at all. if I were a guy I'd want nothing to do with girls like that
>>
>>16875855
i think guys only bother with them for sex. and if they are good looking, men like to show them off. a lot of club rat guys are quite stupid anyway and wouldn't really appreciate a good women. i used to go clubbing sometimes, you see the worst humanity lol
>>
>>16875878
never been to the clubs I went to a bar once. so crowded and loud with drunk dip shits. not my idea of fun.
>>
>>16875887
yeah, same here. most people i meet dont do much else apart from go clubbing. its only my close friends that i are up for doing other shit. clubbing where i live is part of the culture and i hate it.
>>
>>16875825
I didn't say anything about him being wealthy. I'm not looking for a sugar daddy. my relationship before didn't work because of my ex. I tried everything I could to make him happy but ultimately he just wasn't ready to be a husband or father and I didn't want to make him unhappy and have to stay when he so clearly didn't want to
>>
>>16875916
yah I like living in a more rural area. no clubs lol. I like going hiking and fishing, swimming at the lake. hang out and read comics or paint stuff like that. much more fun then getting trashed at a club
>>
>this is my fetish
>come home from work all exhausted and your wife is in front of the stove naked
>>
File: settle.jpg (38KB, 614x410px) Image search: [Google]
settle.jpg
38KB, 614x410px
most places, pretty much. If you're not finding it, you're looking in the wrong places.

My wife's a housewife. It's a shit-ton of work! Be ready. It's a good life, but not an easy one, and while it's far more rewarding than any other career, you'll be castigated by other women for it until they're in their 30's, when they get insanely envious.
>>
>>16876011
yah i have been one for years. I would like to find a good guy to have a relationship with so I can be that again.
>>
>>16875966
Sounds grim.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.