[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my boyfriend is too close to his daughter. He likes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1376618712563.gif (888KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1376618712563.gif
888KB, 220x220px
I think my boyfriend is too close to his daughter. He likes to cuddle with his daughter, kiss her on the lips, take baths with her, go shopping for underwear together, she likes to touch him all over and always dresses loosely around him, among other things. She's 14. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>16873379
Sounds fine to me.

Id be more worried why his daughters mother wants nothing to do with him, I mean there must be serious red flags if you leave someone who is such a great farther to your daughter.
>>
Seriously? No normal 14 year-old wants to kiss her father on the lips anymore. Somethings definitely fishy.
>>
>>16873379
Kiss on the lips and bathing tigether is of concern, the other stuff is ok if he's single dad. (he has to be her mom as well)
>>
I think its gonna backfire at him when girl hits puberty
>>
>>16873379
There's nothing wrong with any of-
>She's 14
Nope

Just nope out OP. Some souls can't be saved.
>>
>>16873379
poor quality b8
>>
>>16873379

Electra complex case incoming.

But seriously, if he's been a single father for a long time with her, they are going to be close.

You may not be used to seeing a father/daughter be that close since it's pretty uncommon to see a single dad / daughter scenario these days. If he's the affectionate type, the daughter is going to grow up being the affectionate type because that's all she knows.

If the mother left on bad terms with both and she's old enough to remember, that's probably why they are very close. They both suffered together and their bond is even stronger as they are the only close family to each other.

If you have a problem with it though, it's best not to say anything if you want to avoid rocking the boat. At some point, the daughter will eventually start to drift away as she learns that her peers are nowhere near that close to their Dad's isn't really "normal".

It's not certain though. A daughter not having a mother figure is going to obviously have her be overly comfortable with her father and males in general. Think about it. If she ever had any female hygiene issues or any personal girl problems, there's no Mom to give the women's view. There's only Dad, who only has a guy's version of the women's view.
>>
>>16873428
I'm sorry but an older child bathing woth, and touching her father all over his body is not normal.
>>
>>16873400
at 14 she already hit puberty
>>
>>16873379
a father better not ever lip kiss, bathe and certainly not buy underwear together no matter the daughters age
>>
I used to do these things with my dad. It's not your business to interfere with a father/daughter relationship.
>>
>>16873693

I'm here late, also.

There's nothing right or wrong with what's happening. This is their relationship. Unless abuse is happening, there's nothing you should be concerned about.

A father, too close to his daughter. The shit you're implying. Someone should really slap the fuck out of you. This is life ruining stuff.
>>
>>16873435
How is she touching him all over his bod?

The bathing thing is wierd. AT 14 definitelty. Sounds like a the very least. a 12 year old or less thing.
>>
You think this is something. I used to bang my parents. Heres a picture!
>>
Cuddling is fine, but at 14 kissing on the lips is weird and bathing is extremely inappropriate. Creepy as fuck.
>>
I still kiss my dad on the lips and I'm 23. I don't see what's weird about that, there's a difference between family and sexual kisses.
>>
>>16873379
at first i was like "this doesn't sound too weird"
>she's 14
the fuck.. i was picturing his daughter as about 4. its a bit odd to say the least. especially the fact that they take baths together. i mean, at that age she will start to develop sexual feelings.
>>
>>16873788
yeah but i doubt you took baths with your dad at 14?
>>
>>16873794
Yeah, he's probably telling her what god feels like.
>>
>>16873800
yeah, probably. i think they fuck.
>>
Yeah, I mean a little girl could be real affectionate but 14, this is weird. Maybe a culture thing, in the US most would think it's weird.
>>
File: 1457038413769.png (471KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457038413769.png
471KB, 500x500px
Hes fine, they are fine

Dont bother yourself too much
culture is different, some people just drag on stages in life longer than others.

They did thoes things when they were younger so there is no stigma, its just family

You know men actully have a special box for nonsexual encounters with family you know. I dont think of sex with my sisters or female family cus that shit doent even sit right. Mentally your sisters have no sexuality how you see them.

So basicly that same applys to his daughter, its his fucking daughter, the thought of anything sexual is out of question.
>>
>>16873693
>I used to do these things with my dad
At age 14?
>>16873730
At age 14? Bathing together?

Nah, that shit is odd. 14 year olds don't need a fucking parent to bathe with them.
>>
>>16873379

Not a biggie. You gotta understand that all households are different from each other. In some cultures, being touchyfeely and affectionate is normal. As long as he ain't fucking her or abusing her, don't worry about it.
>>
>>16873390
>sounds fine to me
Are you fucking serious? Did you not read the part where OP said that he takes baths with her? She's 14 for fucks sake.
>>
>>16873379
Sounds fine to me senpai big HMMAH smooches m2m and bathings fine but expect that shit to dissappear in 2 years tops.
>>
>>16874926
That has molestation written all over it. Get the fuck out of this situation, girls that age are developing and usually very protective of their own bodies, I would suspect some form of abuse is occurring
>>
>>16873379
Is this girl mentally sound? Does She have any disabilities?
>>
>>16873379
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.