[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Is it creepy that I save all the Instagram...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Moz.jpg (35 KB, 736x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moz.jpg
35 KB, 736x508
Is it creepy that I save all the Instagram pictures I like of the girl I have a crush on? It's more than a crush really, I'm nuts about her. I've never masturbated to them, they aren't even sexy in the slightest. I just don't want her to ever delete these pictures from Instagram and me lose them forever. She's just so beautiful and I enjoy looking at her. It reminds me of how much I love her, and inspires me to be a better person to be worthy of her affection.
>>
No, it's normal.
>>
Initials?
>>
It's normal and cute.
>>
>>16871579

YeaH, it's stalkerish as fuck bro
>>
>>16871579
Tell her how you feel
>>
Initials please.
>>
>>16871579
I do this too, just make sure you hide that shit well
>>
>>16872399
Why do you want my initials?

>>16872462
I hide them in my folder of rare pepes. No one will ever find them.
>>
>>16871579
I do it too. I've also accidentally sent her a friend request and accidentally pressed the like button on the chat window. She definitely knows I'm stalking her but we don't see each other anymore anyways.
I don't even want to stop thinking about her.
>>
Enjoy your restraining order
>>
>>16873012
Why do you think? Do you know said girl or are you just a stalker?
>>
It's weird. Is it keeping you from meeting women? What if you want to find her, it's creepy.
>>
>>16873403
>>16873935
I do know her. We talk all the time. I think she might kind of like me too and I might have a shot.
>>
>>16874015
It's almost that you like her too much
>>
I took a picture of the girl I have a crush on when we were out to lunch together. Well, I took a picture of something else but half her face is in the corner.

It's super fucking cute. I set it as my phone background for like a minute before I felt like that was too creepy. The next time we meet I'm
Asking her out on a date though.

My point is, OP: ask her out.
>>
>>16871579
If you could say that it is a hobbie, then it is stalking
>>
>>16874015
What state are you two in? Does she have a boyfriend?
>>
>>16874351
She doesn't have a boyfriend. She's been on a couple of dates with a couple of guys, but nothing serious.
>>
It is creepy, but it doesn't affect anyone so it doesn't matter.

Keep doing you, just keep that shit under wraps.
>>
Yea thats creepy... its a little obsessive.

I guess its not hurtful though so you can do it if you want but if she ever found out she'd be right to keep a distance from you.
>>
File: smbccb.jpg (1004 KB, 612x3629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smbccb.jpg
1004 KB, 612x3629
>>16871579
well yeah that's kinda creepy. i mean she is just a girl, another human just like you. and you are like, what? idolizing her? that can't be healthy for you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 547208

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.