[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it creepy that I save all the Instagram pictures I like of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Moz.jpg (35KB, 736x508px) Image search: [Google]
Moz.jpg
35KB, 736x508px
Is it creepy that I save all the Instagram pictures I like of the girl I have a crush on? It's more than a crush really, I'm nuts about her. I've never masturbated to them, they aren't even sexy in the slightest. I just don't want her to ever delete these pictures from Instagram and me lose them forever. She's just so beautiful and I enjoy looking at her. It reminds me of how much I love her, and inspires me to be a better person to be worthy of her affection.
>>
No, it's normal.
>>
Initials?
>>
It's normal and cute.
>>
>>16871579

YeaH, it's stalkerish as fuck bro
>>
>>16871579
Tell her how you feel
>>
Initials please.
>>
>>16871579
I do this too, just make sure you hide that shit well
>>
>>16872399
Why do you want my initials?

>>16872462
I hide them in my folder of rare pepes. No one will ever find them.
>>
>>16871579
I do it too. I've also accidentally sent her a friend request and accidentally pressed the like button on the chat window. She definitely knows I'm stalking her but we don't see each other anymore anyways.
I don't even want to stop thinking about her.
>>
Enjoy your restraining order
>>
>>16873012
Why do you think? Do you know said girl or are you just a stalker?
>>
It's weird. Is it keeping you from meeting women? What if you want to find her, it's creepy.
>>
>>16873403
>>16873935
I do know her. We talk all the time. I think she might kind of like me too and I might have a shot.
>>
>>16874015
It's almost that you like her too much
>>
I took a picture of the girl I have a crush on when we were out to lunch together. Well, I took a picture of something else but half her face is in the corner.

It's super fucking cute. I set it as my phone background for like a minute before I felt like that was too creepy. The next time we meet I'm
Asking her out on a date though.

My point is, OP: ask her out.
>>
>>16871579
If you could say that it is a hobbie, then it is stalking
>>
>>16874015
What state are you two in? Does she have a boyfriend?
>>
>>16874351
She doesn't have a boyfriend. She's been on a couple of dates with a couple of guys, but nothing serious.
>>
It is creepy, but it doesn't affect anyone so it doesn't matter.

Keep doing you, just keep that shit under wraps.
>>
Yea thats creepy... its a little obsessive.

I guess its not hurtful though so you can do it if you want but if she ever found out she'd be right to keep a distance from you.
>>
File: smbccb.jpg (1004KB, 612x3629px) Image search: [Google]
smbccb.jpg
1004KB, 612x3629px
>>16871579
well yeah that's kinda creepy. i mean she is just a girl, another human just like you. and you are like, what? idolizing her? that can't be healthy for you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.