[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd give my life for my boyfriend but he wouldn't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Haha+funny+d_cec203_5843419.jpg (66KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
Haha+funny+d_cec203_5843419.jpg
66KB, 500x499px
I love my boyfriend to death but he doesn't, I dont think at least, return my feelings.

I've been with him for 6 months now. I confessed first, and I was always extremely caring to him while he's just.. Apathetic. And it really hurts me.
He does give me attention, and care, but it's rarely when I ask of it. He neglects to write to me or hang out where I want, only at his house, doing what he wants.. At least, that's what it feels like.

For me, it's very important to have a person I can trust completely, and I can only do that if they trust me entire too and if they do as much for me as I do for them. Which is a lot. I know I ask for a lot of attention but it really feels.. hollow when the care and all given to him isn't returned.

We've talked about this, but it just seems to be getting worse. Or maybe it was always this bad. Who knows..

Not to mention he's always ridiculously moody and is kind of fuck-everything.
But then, when he does indeed do something sweet sometimes, it makes my heart melt.

I'm not sure if I'm just moody or even attention-whorey, and if I should stay with him or not.

So am I just crazy and ask for too much attention? Or should I find someone who can dedicate themselves to me the way I dedicate myself to them..?
>>
Yeah, you're crazy. You should love yourself more than anyone else on the planet. If you don't, you don't have shit to give.

Time to rethink things, OP.
>>
>>16869671
post some tits you fucked up bitch
>>
>>16869675
but nobody likes someone arrogant. ..
>>
>>16869678
This isn't /b/ retard.
>>
>>16869671
Too much attention can ruin the relationship atmosphere. You need some type of spontaneous actions, which maybe you need to initiate it. If he wants to hang out at home then figure activities at home
>>
>>16869710
true, but nothing I seem to do really helps.
Im starting to give up. I wish he initiated things for once.
>>
>>16869710
also, could you elaborate?
>>
>>16869671
When my girlfriend of a year told me she loved me, somewhere along the line, I was skepitcal, but I knew I loved her. So I told her I loved her back. Just recentlyy she just broke up with me for no fucking reason.
>>
>>16869733

ask Chad why.
>>
He sounds like a bitch, dump him.
>>
>>16869693
They're not the same thing, at all...not even remotely...

Start here: read more.

You'll thank me later, OP
>>
>>16869766
start where.
I don't know the middle line. I dont understand it.
I don't like people, I don't want to hang out with them, it's stressful because I feel like I have to please everyone.
I wasn't like this two years ago.. How did it get to this?
I'm just afraid, I don't want to be a social outcast. My boyfriend, he was there for me and really looked for me before. Two years ago, yea..
>>
>>16869733
If you like it then you should have put a ring on it
>>
File: 1456779165320.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456779165320.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>16869733
>current year
>loving women

I'd wait until at least two generations are cleansed
>>
>>16869718
>>16869724
You can't change someone's behaviour in half a year. It'll take years so don't expect a fast change, you have to initiate these things because it's what You want and he does things with you on his terms because it's what He wants. Get it yet? You wanna do something you want, vocalize your needs and work around it with him. Relationships aren't fairy tales easy going fun time.
>>
>>16869783
Literally zero benefit for a man to be in a relationship
>>
>>16869782
>current year
>listening to /pol/, /r9k/, and leddit
kys
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>16869796
>current year
>being a slave to women
>>
>>16869783
I know ai should, but it's gotten to the point where I feel too bitter to initiate things because it feels like a wasted efrort. meh.
and I dont know how to get over these feelings. I dont want to end up in a relationship like the one his parents have, where his mother does everything and is the caring hand and his dad just gambles and doesnt contribute to the family
>>
>>16869786
Agreed.
>>
>>16869801
Hey, look, I know you're sad and miserable and a complete beta, but please, don't you have anything better to do with your time?
Why not troll /b/? Or reddit?
Are you really that much of a faggot that you pick on people who have problems in your life simply because you're mentally deranged?
>>
>>16869678
Yo bro fuck adv you give the best adv.

Pegs keep on keeping on.

Op you aren't worth shit all you provide is a pussy the more you got to give the better you are.

Pussy is just pussy but clean clothes n some grub plus is a mid tier peak age that most robs buy.
>>
>>16869822
Nice buzzwords

>>16869830
May you also dine on the entrails of your enemies, brother
>>
still bump
>>
>>16871146
Dudette, what do you want? Do you honestly think we know what's on his mind?
>>
If he doesn't love you enough that's that. I can understand the desire to have someone love you that much. I love people like that. But it's not everyone who do/can.
>>
>>16869671
Just leave. Love is a two-way street. It'll be tough, but life isn't always easy. Sometimes people just don't love each other. Just the way it is.
>>
I hate seeing these types of threads it's literally chicks just baiting people to tell them to leave or cheat on their significant other. You don't want advice you won't someone else to validate your decision to fuck someone else over. Either leave the bastard or don't.
>>
>>16871266
no, you dont understand.
Maybe the fault lies in me, and I shouldn't be so demanding because my boyfriend's been a really good person to me. hes also been my best friend for two years, he only started changing recently.
>>
>>16871287
And you can elaborate all you want it doesn't change my opinion. If his behaviour bothers you either A. talk to him about it or B. end the relationship. Again your posts smacks of seeking validation
>>
File: 1423547057756.jpg (7KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
1423547057756.jpg
7KB, 208x210px
>>16869770
Ugh you remind me of my ex

We were both there for each other in our middle school years but when I began to grow as a person he just stayed stagnant and decided to talk to anyone besides me.

Your relationship is unhealthy if he or you encourages the other to hate society. If you have the "us vs the world" mentality than you should definitely break it off and meet new people.

>>16869816
If you feel that way then you should definitely break up.

At this point all you have is an obsession and he's obviously getting tired of it. Just dump him and move on before he cheats on you so you guys can have a little bit of a friendship at the end.
>>
>>16871378
And refused to talk to anyone but me***
>>
>>16871378
well, what if I try to defocus myself off of him? find new friends etc?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.