[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you go when you don't have friends and live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Hjo97ly.gif (2MB, 292x351px) Image search: [Google]
Hjo97ly.gif
2MB, 292x351px
Where do you go when you don't have friends and live in a rural town without a car? I haven't left my house in 5 months and I'm starting to feel like I'm getting cabin fever.

I'd go on a walk, but I'd just be aimlessly wandering around and there really isn't anything to see.
>>
>>16869402
>I'd just be aimlessly wandering around and there really isn't anything to see.
That's because you're all in your head nigga. There's always something nice to see no matter where you are.
>>
Oh, and I also don't have an expendable income, and this area is so rural that there isn't even public transportation.

Am I doomed to isolation?
>>
>>16869417
But.. I mean, literally, there's nothing I haven't seen before. I've walked around this town hundreds of times, lived here for most of my life. I've seen it all.
>>
>>16869417
Try and get a hold of a second hand bike. Just go outside and WALK for now. No matter how "useless" it might seem right now. Also try and focus on the sights/smells etc than keep thinking about stuff.
>>
I'm not sure where to get a bike, desu. I've tried craigslist to no avail.

Every time I go on walks I just end up becoming bored and depressed, it gives me too much time to think about my shitty situation.

Idunno, these are all just excuses and I probably sound like a whiny fag. Ijust want friends and things to do :(
>>
How the fuck did you get there in the first place? Move the fuck out.
>>
>>16869417
Truth
>>
Who is that semen demon?
>>
>>16869453
I moved here with my parents originally. I don't have enough money to move, it would take years of saving.

Trust me anon, I really don't want to live here.
>>
>>16869463
Amanda Love
http://imgur.com/a/0vwFW
>>
>>16869473
Could you tell us where you are? I wouldn't listen to these guys telling you to go for a walk/bike ride. I don't think that would help at all. As for being stuck in a rural area where you can't get a bike, car, or bus. That seems really almost odd to me. I can't even picture that. I would tell you to talk to the people of your town to gather any resources you can about moving out/how to leave, maybe they have some connections that can help you out. NETWORKING. Never go alone my friend.
>>
>>16869402
Sorry if this has been suggested before, I'm just jumping into the topic....

Is there a day center in your area? Or one that is close by? I would have gone ape shit crazy if it wasn't for the one I go to about 4-days a week.
>>
>>16869496
It's so rural I'm actually scared of someone tracking me down kek. I live on an island, about an hour away from civilization (by boat, of course).
>>
>>16869506
Only one for kids, unfortunately.
>>
>>16869531
Hmm.. Shot in the dark then, but perhaps you can volunteer? It'll get you out of the house at least and maybe the owners know of an ADULT place you can go to and socialize with those of your own age?
>>
>>16869535
I guess it's worth a shot. Years of social isolation and depression have really fucked with my social skills.
>>
>>16869522
Idk, sounds like waiheke island
>>
>>16869570
>waiheke island
Fug I wish. It's a small island, population is <20000 and doesn't have nice or warm beaches.
>>
>>16869587
I hope it gets raped by a hurricane
>>
>>16869590
At least susceptibility to hurricanes would mean I live in a tropical area.

Nope, cold and shitty. Biggest threat is earthquakes. Will you summon a hurricane for me, oh glorious Pegasus? Please? :(
>>
>>16869594
No, I hope you get 9.0 and the island is subducted completely
>>
>>16869601
Th-thanks, y-y-you too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.