[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend's toilet is filled to the brim with shit. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

File: .....png (48KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
48KB, 691x597px
My boyfriend's toilet is filled to the brim with shit. 2 weeks worth of piss and shit and his house stinks. He hasn't changed the bed sheets in over 5 months, the bath has soap scum building and noticed that he doesn't do basic chores.
He believes because he works, this is normal and that most people do not upkeep their homes if they work... He spends most of his weekends and weeknights on the couch when he's not working.

When I ask him to do these things, he tells me I am nagging. When he does these things, he points them out and wants me to acknowledge the basic things required to live as a human (ie: Look I took the trash out) He is also offended that I don't want to go around to his place. I haven't seen him in a week and I am starting to think I should break up with him.

Is he a man-child? Are any of you like him? Are men who have their own place this gross? Have you heard of anyone like this?

This is my first encounter with someone like this and I am very shocked.
>>
That's disgusting. If you want to spend your life wiping his ass, keep him around.

We all have different levels of cleanliness (me: shiny, my SO: tidy). You work it out and compromise. But I've lived with people like him and they are disgusting. In fact, one got an horrific mouth infection from never fucking cleaning and chewing on her filthy hands. Gag.
>>
>>16868206
He's a manchild. Really gross.
>>
>>16868206

>my boyfriend can't flush a toilet

I think your boyfriend is clinically retarded
>>
Dump him. He's not a manchild, he's simply gross and lacks basic hygiene. I'm a man living at his own place and I couldn't stand living in a shithole like you described.
>>
wtf no this is just disgusting
>>
Get out now.

My ex was like that, though not nearly as bad He'd throw trash on the floor, leave dirty dishes with half eaten food around for over a week, laundry all over the floor, jizz tissues on floor or crammed around his GAYMING RIG. He expected me to clean after him. So I'd be on my hands and knees cleaning and he's just toss his trash on the floor where I just cleaned.

That isn't nearly as bad as what you described. That isn't normal, OP. He has serious fucking issues. Literally every other person on earth has a job, some with a family, and they clean their fucking place to reasonable levels.

http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Rakshasa

He sounds like a Rakshasa.
>>
>>16868206
And exactly what is good about him as a boyfriend?
>>
I understand stand that some people live a little cleaner that others but a filled toilet? I hope that's an exaggeration. People who are busy clean as they go or maybe do one thing here and there, hit the bathroom one day, the kitchen another. As bad as his house is maybe he could take time off work to get it done.
>>
>>16868206

>He hasn't changed the bed sheets in over 5 months

fucking disgusting, why the fuck are you with a person like this? is he some kind of greek god or are you a landwhale?.
>>
>>16868206
How did you even get this far along anyway?

I truly pray this is bait.
>>
>>16868206
You'll be surprised in what shitholes people can live.

In my 20s I shared a house with a mate of mine. We had 3 dogs, cannabis growing everywhere. Full of empty beer cans and bottles. Dog hair, dust etc. We smoked inside too. We never cleaned up in 2 years living there. Only if something obvious, like dog vomit or shit on the floor, was taken to the trash.

I was high all the time so really didn't give a shit as long as I had a warm place and dope.
>>
Prolly he's depressed about something. Usually this shit happens when you're avoiding thinking forward, burying yourself in some distraction etc.
>>
>>16868455

>Prolly he's depressed about something.

Are you illiterate?

>He believes because he works, this is normal and that most people do not upkeep their homes if they work

It's his state of mind. The man works and the woman stays home and cleans.

What's with you limp wristed faggots who automatically assume that there's some sort of psychological reason for someone behaving less than human? He's a disgusting, chauvinistic slob. OP needs to bail unless she wants to be a stay at home wife that cleans up after a guy who literally feels he is ABOVE flushing a fucking toilet.
>>
>>16868206
If he hasn't changed now after you've talked about it... and it if has to wag it in your face like, "Look, babe, I flushed the toilet!" Get the hell out of there. He needs to get himself together. You don't want to be the 'nagging bitch girlfriend' for the rest of your life, do you?
>>
>>16868206
I'm nowhere near as bad as him, though I'm still ashamed about being such a slob.
Anyone happen to have any tips about being efficient at cleaning and housekeeping? I feel that if it were easier/faster, I'ld be a lot more likely to keep up (instead of having the occasional bigger cleaning session).
>>
>>16868206
Male, 27 here. Started to feel a little nauseous reading that. Tell him to hire a maid if he's such a hard worker he can't clean.
>>
>>16868206
Could he be depressed?
Such a person's fucks about hygiene can go out the window and they'll just let themselves wallow in filth cause it validates what they think about themselves.

He could very well just be retarded, his justification for not tidying up his place is pretty stupid.
Unless you can afford to have someone clean your place while you work, that is entirely your responsibility much like handling other basic shit in your life.
I think more important than mere responsibility is your damn health, if you're not keeping yourself and your place clean, you're putting yourself in danger of developing all kinds of issues.

I'm sure you've done your best in trying to communicate this to him, you could try again adding the little points I've made if you haven't already but at this point it falls on him to make the decision to take care of his own shit.
>>
>>16868206

>Is he a man-child?
yes
> Are any of you like him?
not me
I have a lot of shit laying around (electronic stuff, musical instruments but NEVER organic matter)
>Are men who have their own place this gross?
nope
>Have you heard of anyone like this?
yes, usually it's a sign of something else being wrong with them, overworked or no sense of self-respect. he definetly needs some help in either getting over himself or in growing up.
>>
>>16868206
>He believes because he works, this is normal and that most people do not upkeep their homes if they work... He spends most of his weekends and weeknights on the couch when he's not working.

Does he not visit other people? What a bizarre, bullshit justification. Does he have friends? Do they work and do the same thing? Are his parents slobs too?
>>
I hooked up with my current girlfriend while she was an undergraduate student. I'm 6 years older. Right from the get go I was like "lol, this is going to be FWB" simply because she lived like a pig. Somehow we ended up seeing each other on and off over a period of time and eventually she moved cities to be nearer and we moved in together. She hasn't gotten any better and generally it is a source of constant frustration.

It isn't just the fact she is messy/untidy. It is the attitude that cultivates this that is the problem. You can't do anything with someone who believes that after work, the day is over and the weekends are designed for nothing but fun on her terms and lazing around.

This spills into her attitudes around money, responsibility, taking pride and care of her possessions and colours her expectations of others. She thinks everything is a drag or insult to her.

I attribute it to a kind of undeveloped immature outlook which places a massive onus upon her job and education in order to derive self esteem. Ultimately it is poor self esteem and low self worth sustained by a kind of weird fantasy where she is the only one putting in effort when it is pretty much the opposite. It isn't fun or attractive.

I'd recommend breaking up with him. He sounds like a million times worse than her as well.
>>
>>16868206
>Is he a man-child?
Yes
>Are any of you like him?
Nope
I know a few guys and the answer is nope
Ewwww, that's so gross. Nope, never!
>>
>>16868459
Fuck off, feminist retard.
OP doesn't live with this guy so your ''logic'' doesn't apply. Kill yourself, feminazi.
>>
Wow, OP you are just as fucking gross for staying with him

gg
>>
I consider myself a man child, but damn I keep a better place than that.

I'm 23, often work 50 hour weeks.

And, there might be a pizza box sitting on top the oven, or some dishes in the sink, maybe a 6 pk of empty coke cans around my end table, and my laundry is on the floor, but it ain't nothing I couldn't clean up in an hour if I had to.
>>
>>16868206
He sounds like my father. (my father isn't THAT bad though)
>>
>women put up with all this disgusting shit because the guy looks good

Wow
>>
>>16868206
Manchild.

This is gross behavior.

Leave immediately.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1452114516114.jpg (1MB, 800x8705px) Image search: [Google]
1452114516114.jpg
1MB, 800x8705px
Is pic related your bf, OP ?

because if not, it will be soon.

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing with him ?

His hygiene seems deplorable, how can you fuck a guy like this ? He must have mold on his dick or other shit deceases...
>>
>>16868206
>My boyfriend's toilet is filled to the brim with shit. 2 weeks worth of piss and shit and his house stinks
I'd dump him. I don't care how good of a boyfriend he is otherwise, this is not the sort of person I'd even remotely want to date.
>>
>>16868206
I am a hiki and I am genuinely disgusted
>>
>>16868358

Oh my God, my ex was the same. On top of that he would put all his dirty socks in a pile, hundreds of them, and instead of washing them he'd go out and buy new ones. If we had sex he'd toss the used condom on the floor, same with the jizz tissues, if there's a big he';; squash it with his bare hand and flick it on the floor (barf).

I used to clean his room for him and then when he actually had the balls to ask why I didn't clean his room one night I pointed to the mess and said "CLEAN IT NOW. I'M NOT YOUR MAID." He'd whinge then I'd physically shove things in his hands until he went and did some laundry and dirty dishes. This went on for a long time, and eventually when ever I came to his house I'd notice his room was spotless. He had finally gotten rid of his dirty habits and would be especially clean if he knew I was coming.

OP's boy is on another level of gross. Would dump.
>>
>>16868206
no ive never heard of anyone like this and he has a girlfriend excuse me while i just go cry in the corner for the rest of my life
>>
>>16869201
>I used to clean his room for him

What the fuck, seriously ?
>>
>>16868206

if a man works full time you should expect SOME degree of slop. the amount your okay with is up to you, but just keep in mind that standards means sacrifice. no one HAS to keep up with you.

me i wont do dishes for a long time, and i let junk pile up. my living room doubles as a greenscreen set so its never really 'nice'.

compared to my brother im an angel. he somehow had a 'moldy mattress' and had to throw it away after like six fucking months. it was a mattress i had taken when my grandpa died, so thats how much it went through in MANY years, but my little bro made it moldy in six months. its the kind of place you will throw up if you're in for too long. pretty disgusting.

why doesnt ur bf flush?
>>
>>16869201
And yet, he's still your ex - my point being that even though he changed you still dumped him. Why?
>>
>>16869229

Lmao just because he started cleaning his room doesn't mean there weren't far more serious problems in the relationship.

>>16869211

I'm really OCD about cleaning and actually enjoy it. Sometimes when he's sleeping I'll just find myself arranging his shit neatly or whatever, he liked how neat it was and started expecting me to do it, that's when I stopped.
>>
>>16869201
Something like this actually managed to have a gf while I sit at home wondering wtf is wrong with me. Now I know. I should stop to enjoy playing Liszt on the piano or go to the museum and become a Chad slob. Wtf is wrong with women?
>>
>>16869229
maybe he dumped her so he could go back to being a filthy fuck.

OP, I am a slob who reformed until I married another slob. then I gradually slid back into my slobby ways. we both have mental health shit going on, I'm depressed and low energy, he has a psychotic disorder so his thoughts are a bit disorganised. both of us have terrible attention spans. so our house is a mess. the recycles haven't been taken out in a while, the stove is dirty, the sink and coutner are full of dishes, the treadmill next to his computer is piled with pop cans and just random stuff. the floor needs vacuuming and there is just general clutter in most parts of the house. (hopefully now that I finally got disability we can hire an ARMHS worker to help us figure out a workable cleaning schedule that our dumb crazy asses can actually hold ourselves to. or if nothing else hire a maid once a month.)

so I know what it is like to be a slob. but there are certain lines even my filthy ass will not cross. standing water or filth in the sink or tub is one of them. plugged or unflushed toilets are another. having literal excrement just sitting out in the open in an unflushed toilet like that is an invitation to disease. that is some third world shit right there. hell, even when I've been so depressed that I couldn't scrape together enough give-a-fuck to wash my own body, I would clean the toilet if it was dirty, simply because I was not raised in a sewer.

OP your dude either has severe mental health issues or is some next-level kind of turbo slob. do whatever you possibly can to see that he gets some help for whatever his problem is. and it's up to you whether to dump him or not, but I will say that people's significant others are usually an accurate reflection of their self-image. so you might want to think hard about what your dating him says about you.
>>
>>16869295

Just because someone is a slob doesn't mean they don't have other redeeming qualities. They could be a gentleman, academically smart, ambitious in their work, you never know. If I see a guy is clean that makes me horny though lol
>>
>>16869295
>I should stop to enjoy playing Liszt on the piano or go to the museum
if you're just doing those things to try and look better to women, yeah, you should probably give it up.

also if you think that being a chad slob is something women like, and not just something they put up with, you should probably give up breathing too.

but I gotta say, this thread has inspired me. I'm gonna go clean house for a bit. best of luck OP.
>>
>>16869310
So am I, but bitches don't care. Maybe I don't brag enough about my money or my car isn't expensive enough. But I'm not super filthy rich so if I buy an expensive car I'd had to sacrifice something else I probably fancy 1000x more than a fancy car. And wouldn't that be really weak?
>>
>>16868206
Roach
>>
>>16869310
lol teeheehee XD
>>
>>16869329
But I don't even have female friends. The only women whom I player for was my sister. I really like this music and started playing when I was 8 and I always hear that women like "cultivated men".
>>
>>16868372
The question that matters
>>
>>16869295
>I should stop to enjoy playing Liszt on the piano or go to the museum
>wtf is wrong with women ?

Breaking News : some women actually enjoy this.

seriously, how old are you ?
>>
>mfw I'm cringing at the description
>mfw I realise I was exactly like this at University
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>16868206
Man I hate people like you. You act like his living condition is going get him killed. He's tired from working all the time and is using his time to relax. Some uncleanliness is going to harm anyone unless you have a shitty immune system.

Just clean for him.
>>
>>16869385
>boyfriend's toilet is filled to the brim with shit. 2 weeks worth of piss and shit
>Some uncleanliness
>>
>>16869331
yeah it's totally because your car isn't expensive enough. couldn't possibly be because you're seething with bitterness at life or women or taxes or whatever.

man, just do what you enjoy, drive the car you have, don't brag about money unless you like golddiggers. most of us have our own jobs and don't need your damn money anyway. live your life the way you want, and eventually you will find someone who will enjoy living theirs with you. and if you don't, then at least you lived the way you wanted.

>>16869365
well if you're doing it because you like it, then keep doing it.

>>16869385
here's your reply, you probably want to use a lighter weight fishing line with that bait though.
>>
>>16869385
Dude, did you miss the part about the toilet? That's insane. He's insane.

I'm in the military and do physical training nearly every day as part of my job, carrying and joggin with dozens of pounds of shit on my back, then after work I do my own personal fitness training so I can have the aesthetic body I want - not just the functional body the military wants me to have, then go home, study or do whatever project my college classes have me doing (military gives free TA so you're stupid to not take college in the military) AND I STILL CLEAN UP AFTER MYSELF AS A SINGLE MAN LOVING IN A 2,000+ SQ FT HOUSE.

This guys is a fucking nutjob. Leave him. He ain't gonna change with you around. The only thing that will make him change is getting his heart broken. Do you really want to have kids with this guy? Come on.
>>
>>16869395
faggot welfare queen
>>
>>16869394
Of course I'm doing what I like and I think I would've drowned if I didn't. But being alone all the time just sucks and all the nice things I do don't make up for someone telling you "I love you". Or do you want to express that I should stop feeling the need for being loved by a girl? Maybe you're right maybe I'm to weak
>>
>>16869429
U jelly?
>>
>>16869437
jelly of what? i have a real job and can do whatever I want

have fun being a literal slave welfare queen
>>
>>16868206
>Is he a man-child?
to some extent
more likely he is very full of himself just because he has a job
if he'd have that great of a job, he would afford a maid
>Are any of you like him?
my place is a mess most of the time, unless someone is coming over
then everything is fucking spotless
but I don't think I'm "entitled" to have my place cleaned by someone else for free; I'm just too lazy and tired most of the time, and I want to relax when I get home from work
but it's nowhere as bad
no, and it's not even true that men's places are messier than women's
now I have ;__;
>>
File: .....jpg (154KB, 565x596px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
154KB, 565x596px
>>16868215
He actually gave himself and myself a bacterial infection because he picks at his skin until it bleeds. Not to mention the skin rashes and acne I get whenever I am naked in his bed. It's almost an instant reaction to it

>>16868223
It's obviously not that. His pipes are blocked (His nephew flushed a toy) and he hasn't bothered to tell the landlord or fix it

>>16868224
>>16868240
>>16868358
It is really gross. I thought I was being too picky because he gets so shitty with me when I bring things up, but it's just so smelly in there

>>16868372
He is a good person, as for a boyfriend...He is ok. The reason he is just ok is because of this. It effects our relationship because he feels resentful that I am disgusted. I hate sleeping in his filthy bed, I won't eat anything he has cooked. We mostly eat out because of this and we both have put on 15lbs. I have started to make things at my house to bring over instead but even then, his plates are either dusty or filthy

>>16868380
>>16868389
>>16868444
He's been out his mothers house for 3 years now but he doesn't understand the concept of basic hygiene or cleanliness

>How did you even get this far along anyway?
When I lived closer, I would do things for him or force him to do it with me. Now that I am further away, I don't do things for him and noticed that he doesn't move off the couch if he doesn't have to

>>16868455
He has always been like this

>>16868467
No I don't and that's why I am thinking he and I are just not compatible

>>16868509
>Unless you can afford to have someone clean your place while you work, that is entirely your responsibility much like handling other basic shit in your life

I agree. He thinks cleaning is a waste of time and life, yet sitting/sleeping on the couch all the time is not?

>>16868562
He visits his friends but one lives with his fiance and the other is a single depressed fat shut in

>>16868569
I am really having doubts about our future
>>
>>16869443
Yeah, u jelly. Stay jelly, faggot
>>
Not only is he disgusting, but you are also disgusting by proxy.
>>
>>16868206
>>16869850
How the fuck are you attracted to this man, no level of good personality can counter this
>>
>>16868206
>Is he a man-child? Are any of you like him? Are men who have their own place this gross? Have you heard of anyone like this?
Jesus Christ, that's horrifying. My husband and I both work and take an equal share of chores. I do laundry, dishes, animal care and most of the cooking. He does the trash, deep cleaning and cooks when my hours don't permit it.

>My boyfriend's toilet is filled to the brim with shit. 2 weeks worth of piss and shit and his house stinks
This just absolutely blows my fucking mind. It takes less than a second to flush. TWO fucking weeks?

Unless you're prepared to spend the rest of your life living with him in filth, end it. Because he's not going to change.
>>
File: my life as a displeased robot.jpg (48KB, 488x477px) Image search: [Google]
my life as a displeased robot.jpg
48KB, 488x477px
>>16868206
Ratchet af

Dump now. You don't want to have shitty kids with this shitty guy in his shitty house.
>>
>>16868206
>toilet is filled to the brim with shit

How is this possible unless it is clogged? Toilets will automatically empty to prevent overflowing. That is how they flush in the first place.
>>
>>16869906
It is clogged, OP has mentioned it in the thread but didn't say it in the original post.
>>
>>16869906
similar to how /adv/ is always full of shit but never clogged
>>
Whatever this guy's problem is, you are enabling his miserable behavior by hanging around. Unless you want to work out an arrangement where you take care of everything in the house while he earns the money for the both of you, do yourself a favor and perhaps him as well - leave.
>>
There's sloppy. I'm sloppy, I leave scratch paper around and sometimes I have a plate or two sitting on my desk.

Then there's your boyfriend. I have no idea why people would let shit and piss cake up around the toilet.

Run for the hills
>>
>>16869908
It is still absolutely abnormal to not be bothered with a filled toilet.
OP, think long term. It's pretty clear he won't change, except for maybe worse. Leave, and make sure he understands it's because of his disgusting habits.
>>
>>16869850
Get out. Im fucking lazy too after work but I can at least tose clothes into the washer or stand over the sink for 10 minutes.

He has a horrible case of motivation.
>>
>My boyfriend's toilet
>filled to the brim with shit

That's one hell of a foreshadowing.
>>
>>16868206
My house is like this too, it's normal, are you a fucking NEET or something? Ain't nobody got time for cleaning.

Sounds like you're the woman-child.
>>
File: HulkHogan016.jpg (11KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
HulkHogan016.jpg
11KB, 288x361px
>>16869975
>top meme
>>
>>16869975
>normal
Have you visited other people's houses? Have you ever met someone who thinks it's ok not to flush the toilet for weeks?
>>
>>16868206
>the bitching begins

You do realize he works his ass off day and night so you can spend HIS money buying your boney ass clothes and THE ONLY TIME he gets to relax you gotta dig into his shit like this MAYBE YOU COULD SHOW SOME GOD DAMN APPRECIATION AND DO IT YOURSELF
>>
File: 032.jpg (169KB, 718x317px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
169KB, 718x317px
>>16869874
I don't think I am. I am known for being a bit ocd in my own apartment and really can't stand filth.
Which is why I came here in the first place, he makes me feel like I am nit picking...

>>16869878
Well it has become an issue now. If you see him in his suit at work, you would never imagine he lives like this.

>>16869896
You really don't think he'll change?

>>16869901
lol

>>16869912
I have my own aspirations and hanging around to get paid by him is not on my list.

>>16869975
...I have no words for you Anon. Apart from get your shit together because the replies here have confirmed that I am not an insane person.
>>
>>16869998
Nice try. He buys me nothing and usually, I am the one buying him clothes because his clean clothes are mixed with the dirty... The only thing he keeps clean and ironed are his work clothes.
>>
>>16870007
I MISSED FUCKING QUADS
>>
File: 1453700256407.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453700256407.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>16870036
i gotchu senpai
>>
>>16868206
>>16869850

Several options, make it understood that said problem needs to be completely fixed by him otherwise you leave. Follow though on it mind you.

Second make him or hire yourself a maid of sorts.

Third clean it up yourself.

Fourth condition the guy to enjoy cleaning stuff. I.E. limit contact/sex to almost zero until he cleans his room completely. Afterwards "reward him" this requires however him being pushed to clean by you in some way to get the first reward. Make sure that work/reward increases until he needs to clean the whole house for you to just visit or something like that.

I know all of these "solutions" sound a bit extreme but this is certainly an extreme problem.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 259x194px
>>16870126
>make it understood that said problem needs to be completely fixed by him otherwise you leave.

This is where I am at now.

>Second make him or hire yourself a maid of sorts.
He can't afford a maid.

>>16870126
>limit contact/sex to almost zero until he cleans his room completely. Afterwards "reward him"
Lol this doesn't work, he has a porn habit. He will just watch porn and fap instead. In fact, he prefers it because it doesn't require effort.
>>
>>16870001
>get your shit together
it is together, it's all collected in the toilet
>>
>>16870213
ok I didn't see this in the thread but I gotta ask, does he own or rent? like, is there any chance you can get his landlord or the homeowner's association to light a fire under his ass? I hope to fuck he doesn't live in an apartment building, this is bordering on public health hazard territory.
>>
>>16870589
He rents the house and the landlords live in another state. I'd also feel like I'm betraying him by tipping them off. Seems a bit of a shit thing to do.
>>
>this guy has and has had a gf
>I don't
How. I don't understand this.
>>
Works so can't get someone else to fix the toilet and still uses it
Leave your downs syndromed child or give ultimatum either way the way he's living is terrible and no adult should be this useless
>>
...why the fuck are you with him?
>>
>>16870213
>>16868206

So you're dating a disgusting porn addict that can't flush his toilet.
Really, OP, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16870631
>I'd also feel like I'm betraying him by tipping them off.
And what exactly do you owe him at this point?
>>
>>16870638
Better start shitting without flushing, my friend.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>16870674
I genuinely enjoy his company, he's funny and it's great when we aren't arguing, but when I told him I was thinking of breaking up and just becoming friends, he said that he will never be my friend if I break up with him. I will lose him as my friend and that's hard for me to deal with.
>>
>>16870686
Well to be fair, the toilet is blocked.
>>
>>16870707
Manchild confirmed. Trying to guilt you into not ending it. It's him who should be scared of losing you. No other women would stand for that. Make him understand he will be very lonely when your gone
>>
>>16868206
Seems to me he needs a women to do the women's work.
>>
>>16870734
He needs to be a man first..
>>
boy i'm glad mum was a autismo overlord when it came to being clean and keeping the house tiddy
>>
>>16868206
Instead of breaking up have you tried just withholding sex first? Alot of women don't understand the power they hold over us with their devil pussy magic
>>
>>16870765
Touché
>>
Well it's pretty gross but I had guy friends who lived like this they were single though but. They sometimes had girls hang out. Grossed me out.
How hard is it to call the landlord. Get that toilet fixed
>>
File: Burgerpants5.gif (34KB, 126x182px) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants5.gif
34KB, 126x182px
stright up break up with them Op, thats fucking gross and even if they clean up and say"im getting better" nah they will get gross again,anybody deserves better then that
>>
>>16870698
Clearly lol.
>>
Is he Indian?
Be honest, OP.
>>
>>16869395
Yeah the toilet thing is bad, but everything else is normal.
>>
>>16872567
I change the blankets every two weeks. Clean a room in the house every day. It takes maybe 20 minutes to do it.
You have to be EXTREMELY lazy to not do it. It's not normal.
>>
>>16870725
>being friends with a woman who you used to fuck non stop and loved
It never fucking works. You're either a woman or a white knight virgin beta
>>
>>16872572
I clean my small dorm room like once a month. Wash my sheets about once every 2 weeks. My room has clothes all over the floor, and dishes all over the counter. Straight A student in grad school.

Sorry but cleanliness is overrated unless you literally have shit smeared on the walls and floor. That toilet is nasty but complaining about soap scum is stupid.
>>
>>16872592
Having organic things such as food residuals in dirty dishes is extremely unhealthy. Bacteria and mold proliferates, it might smell bad and whatever.
I can understand clothes on the floor, but if they're dirty they smell bad, if they're still wearable.. are you're going to wear stuff that was on a dirty floor? Putting that dirt over yourself?

>complaining about soap scum is stupid.
You're literally washing yourself in the dirt. It is pretty gross.

I don't know, I'm far from a clean freak, but really this just seems lazy and nasty. It takes maybe 15 minutes to wash the dishes and put your clothes in a laundry bag. Living in a clean and tidy environment also helps concentration and makes you feel better. So, really, worth the effort.
>>
Your boyfriend definitely has some mental problems. You can either help him find professional help or leave him. Just thank the stars you're not stuck living with him.
>>
>>16870707
this thread is already so derailed but,
how the fuck does that actually work?

I understand being friends with someone you like (as in romantically lol), but with someone you've already had a long relationship with?

how does that compute with people?
I don't get how someone can just switch off all that stuff towards someone and just be all casual n shit
why bother with all that crap, inevitably one of the two wants the other back and then it's just all that much more painful

>I'm half drunk so I'm a bit mad

but it still sounds...cold
just cold and heartless
>>
>>16868449
Comfy
>>
So yeah, a lot us didn't realized the toilet was broke, yeah no one is that lazy to not flush but wtf, why did he use it and keep using it wtf even a cat would find another place to go.
>>
>>16870725
>Manchild confirmed.
He was obviously a manchild when his toilet was filled with shit and piss. But saying you don't want to be friends with your ex is pretty normal and hardly immature.

You're focusing on the one reasonable thing he said honestly.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.