[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this cute Indian girl at my office who is a secretary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IndianGirl.jpg (11KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
IndianGirl.jpg
11KB, 215x234px
There is this cute Indian girl at my office who is a secretary at the front desk that I think has a thing for me. I had to ask her to fix my key card today and she was giving all the signs that she like me as we had a short conversation but I just left it at that. I want to make a move but I don't really know how to do that without some booze in me. She works at the front desk so I could really just go up to her and talk to her any time I want...I just don't know what to say. Any ideas?
>>
>>16867599
Ask her if she would like to hang out outside of work. Make sure she is not seeing anyone else. I made a mistake like that a week ago m8
>>
I would ask if she has a boyfriend. If yes then just say lucky guy or something and walk away.
>>
>>16867599
It's a receptionist's job to be friendly with everyone, so don't leap into assuming anything personal. Chat with her some more, and if she seems to like you personally, ask her to lunch.
>>
>>16867615
But what should I talk about to start with?
>>
>>16867599
are you white? If so you might as well have fucked her already Indians and Asian women are cucks for white penis
>>
>>16867599
Tell her you want to be her designated boyfriend.
>>
>>16867599
Just start with idle chit chat every day. Nothing major just small talk whenever walking by.

Start going out for lunch a few days a week. Like Wednesday and Friday for example, ask her one day if she'd like to join you.

Ask mutual people questions.

Or do my favorite, ask her in idle talk "How's your boyfriend doing with X" (make something up that's plausible) go off that. She'll either reply "single" or "he's not having that issue" and either answer you can easily play it...
>>
File: Girl.png (37KB, 112x150px) Image search: [Google]
Girl.png
37KB, 112x150px
Update: I started talking to her about the primary results yesterday and ended up getting her number. Here's an actual picture of her if you're curious
>>
>>16869166
is she half white?
>>
>>16869166
Actual thumbnail*
>>
>>16869166
Why would you post a picture of the girl you like on 4chan?

>>16869173
She looks full Indian to me
>>
Don't pursue anything you idiot. She works in your organization.
>>
>>16869166
Wait I know her
>>
>>16869190
Because there's no risk of a reverse image search if it comes from a non-indexed website.
>>16869173
Don't think so
>>
>>16869376
>Because there's no risk of a reverse image search if it comes from a non-indexed website.

That's not true, Thomas.
>>
>>16869166

its just my impression or she has colored hair? if yes, just run op.
>>
>>16867599
>I had to ask her to fix my key card today and she was giving all the signs that she like me as we had a short conversation but I just left it at that
What signs did she give you exactly? you don't sound experienced in social skills, especially after
>I want to make a move but I don't really know how to do that without some booze in me.
So what did she do that indicated that she was interested in you? it sounds like she was just doing her job as a receptionist.
>>
>>16867599
Never.
Under any circumstances.
Attempt to fuck a coworker.
>>
>>16869399
Clarence then explain.
>>
File: image46.jpg (257KB, 1079x1089px) Image search: [Google]
image46.jpg
257KB, 1079x1089px
>>16867599
DESIGNATED
>>
>>16869416
My office has over a thousand employees and I don't work with her in my day to day responsibilities. How is it any different than going out with a classmate?
>>
>>16869415
I've noticed her checking me out in the past. Also she laughed at something I said that wasn't even a joke. Just because I rely on alcohol for confidence doesn't mean I don't know what Im doing.
>>
>>16870162

Then if you know what you're doing, why do you need booze?
>>
>>16870186
It's one thing to know what to do. It's another to actually make yourself do it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.