[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What types of songs on guitar attract pussy? I'd say I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 200px-Josh_Homme.jpg (13KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Josh_Homme.jpg
13KB, 200x195px
What types of songs on guitar attract pussy? I'd say I'm pretty decent at guitar, but most of THE stuff I play is kinda weird (like pic related) and most people probably wouldn't like it. I heard all you need is an acoustic guitar and knowledge of basic chords (eg Wonderwall) to take a look at the poon. What do you think /adv/?
>>
File: 1408464707239_2.gif (1MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1408464707239_2.gif
1MB, 300x159px
Bump for vagina
>>
dude I've had girls freak out when I fucking tuned my guitar I am not kidding
>>
Play whatever you know well and hope that a girl knows it. The ultimate rombo combo is to know enough songs you can play something from an artist a girl might know. Make It Wit Chu is obvs QotSA's gettin' pussy song and it sounds great on acoustic, perfect for warming up some campfire canals. City and Color, John Mayer.. those are along the lines of the whole Wonderwall idea, but in the end knowing a shit ton of songs is the way to go.
>>
Anything by Ed Sheeran, if you can sing it.

Sploosh
>>
>>16867526
This. My cousins love everything that ginger bridge troll comes up with.
>>
>>16867026
Play Wonderwall and you'll have bitches sucking your dick before you even get through with the song.
>>
>>16867026
Girls go for the soft John Denver type carp.
>>
>>16867026
>QOTSA
>kinda weird
Jesus christ.
>>
>>16867667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGYRAQB6Xuo

I'm not saying its yoko ono but still

nb4 annoying =/= weird
>>
>>16867026
play the some more well known stuff QOTSA and oasis are too obscure. or when you at a bar gig:
>PLAY SOMETHING WE ALL KNOW CUNT!
leave the obscure stuff, for family and friends.

or the other thing they yell:
>PLAY THE NEW SHIT ARSEHOLE!
>>
>>16867204
ive played Hungarian rhapsody no 2 the Horowitz arrangement and the only thing that ever got me was my crazy ex girlfriend from Hong Kong my friend on the other hand, I taught him to play Let it Be and he gets laid quite a bit from that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXoKQ-GYzfU
This one is a pussy magnet.
>>
Stairway to heaven basically
>>
You guys are fucking tools. If you're playing guitar for pussy you're a fucking desperate poser. Everyone sees through it when you whip out the guitar and try to play. You make musicians look bad
>>
I have never once in my life played guitar for a girl who wasnt easily impressed

swear to god, tuning my fucking guitar. Other guitarists have had the same experience.
>>
>>16868054
Come on dude, don't lie to yourself. You're playing it for the pussy too.
>>
>>16867026
Hahahaahahahaha Josh Homme is considered weird?
Hahaha holy shit, get better pussy in your surroundings
>>
File: 1453837968574.gif (553KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
1453837968574.gif
553KB, 486x289px
>>16867667
>>16868098
Disregarding Nick Oliveri screamo shit, QOTSA is still not very accessible to the normies, mainly because of it's very dark and heavy nature of its songs, especially the old school QOTSA ones which I like the best. Not to mention they're repetitive as fuck. >>16868054
You're implying that I'm only playing guitar for pussy. I thoroughly enjoy music, as I can play around 4 instruments with varying amounts of skill. It's just that I don't think playing Tension Head is a very popular song that people would appreciate.
>>
>>16868060

Last week I went to one of my pupil's to help him change a broken string, and as I was chatting with his sister I noticed she was in awe, as if I was doing some luthier magic. Playing guitar may not always get you laid, but it makes you interesting.
>>
>>16867026
>QOTSA
>Josh Homme
>Weird
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.