[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My breasts are really saggy for their size and my age. Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (269KB, 402x603px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
269KB, 402x603px
My breasts are really saggy for their size and my age. Is it because I lost weight? I'm only in my early twenties.
>>
Unfortunately, 'sagginess' is caused by a few factors; predominantly skin elasticity which is genetic. Your weight loss was only half of it, if you gradually lost weight and have fairly elastic skin you would've been able to have equally as perky breasts, albeit smaller.

Breast implants would be a temporary solution.
>>
>>16866930
I lost weight really slowly and the rest of my body is not saggy.
>>
>>16866935
Fat distribution is also genetic. Seeing as how you're clearly female, it's safe to assume you carry most of your fat in your breasts/hips/thighs. Excluding obese women, you generally wouldn't have saggy skin in those areas aside from breasts.
>>
At least you are not fat anymore.
They look ok though, just deal with it.
>>
>>16866918
Post-tits, so we can judge the situation.
>>
>>16866950
>just deal with it

How?
>>
>>16866999

Stop caring
In fact, have you worried lately how tight your vagina is? Focus on kegels
>>
>>16867011
How do I stop caring?

No, my vagina is very tight and I've always done kegels
>>
Do arm muscle building exercises
If you strengthen the muscles in your upper body it will lift a perk your breasts but you'll have to keep it up to keep the perkiness.
>>
>>16866968
This. Let us see OP I bet it isn't that bad.
>>
>>16867053
Just know that most men love tits, regardless of what they say. I'm sure if you posted tits online, lots of men and women would like them. Go over to /b/ or /soc/ and post your tits, and ignore the haters. They aren't as saggy as you make them to be, especially since from your angle (looking down on them) it makes them appear more saggy than they really are.

Also tits are amazing, stop caring how the look, they'll look amazing no matter what.

Keep your vagina tight, that's for sure. And don't get implants, they'll deteriorate and make your tits saggier in the longrun.
>>
Have a google and look for diets that improve skin health, wrinkles on the forehead, stretch marks from body building due to rapid muscle growth, are also in the same family as breast sag. Something to do with water content in the skin, therefore exercises that sweat also helps.
>>
Do you take hormonal birth control? Taking it for too long can cause your hormones to go out of wack, and can result in anxiety, saggy tits, low energy, low sex drive, and acne.

If you're on a hormonal BC try switching to a non-hormonal form of protection like an IUD or condoms.

My girlfriend has 32DDs, she's 5'2", When she lost weight a few years ago, her tits lost their volume. She dropped birth control, gained a few pounds and exercised, and they came back to life. Slightly smaller, but more voluptuous.

She also claims that when we don't have sex often enough, her hormones aren't regulated enough and she gets the similar symptoms to the birth control. Try having more orgasms.
>>
For stretch marks, rub coffee grounds on your skin. The caffeine will reduce stretch marks immediately. Just rub it on the area.
>>
>>16866918
>for their size
Are you saying they're small and saggy?
That's a bummer. I highly doubt it is as bad as you think it is, but large tits are going to sag no matter what. If it isn't happening now, it's going to happen when you get older. There also isn't a "tit exercise". It's VERY slightly possible that building chest muscles (pecs) will help, but chest is not like the ass, where you can make your ass look awesome by building the muscles underneath. My gf lost weight and her boobs got a little saggier, but she has DDs so they sagged anyway (and she's in her 30s). I'd wager your tits are just fine but you should probably post them so we can be supportive/talk shit, depending on what they look like.

If it makes you feel any better, just by virtue of having tits, you have a get out of jail free card for about 70% of life's problems.
>>
>>16866918
>Is it because I lost weight?
If they weren't saggy before, this is likely the cause.

When I first went on BC my gyno put me on too high a dose and (among other issues involving high BP etc) my breasts ballooned. I went from a 32B to a 32DD+ or something. It was awful. When I got put on a lower BC, my breasts became smaller, but also more saggy. Initally, the sagginess didn't go away.

Then, on the advice of my hippy friend, I stopped wearing a bra (when I wasn't in public). Somehow, it did the trick. Might be something to try, although I really discourage not wearing a bra in public because you can get some really nasty comments from people.

Hope this helps.
>>
Saggy is sexier than tight breasts.
>>
>>16866918
It is 90% genetics, 10% loss of weight.
>>
Seriously. Post a pic of your breasts or find a picture on the Internet of similar. Remember to delete exif and all the stuff for creeps
>>
>>16867720
OP pic is similar, except mine are smaller.
>>
Boobs sag naturally, get over it.
Also wearing a bra too often while they're first developing.
(Calm down A cups)
>>
>>16867751
or if you are humped by large dogs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.