[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend 10/10 sexy, hes a musician with a beautiful voice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: migi_mslide03.png (135KB, 1007x1084px) Image search: [Google]
migi_mslide03.png
135KB, 1007x1084px
My friend 10/10 sexy, hes a musician with a beautiful voice, super sweet, super nice. But his girlfriend is a fat, frumpy turbo nerd sperglord.

How does this happen? Is it common? does he not realize hes so much better than her? even another fat girl would be better than her, shes fucking spaghetti as hell.
>>
>>16866503
Y'know, maybe as an outsider you see only that, and what about being fat? That doesnt mean anything, you know the saaying: love is blind. Most likely they are nice with each other, and that's all that matters for them. As i can see, you're a bit jealousor you have a crush on him, amirite?
>>
>>16866515
I'm not going to lie, I do, I have been after him for some time but he hasn't ever shown any interest.

So when he started dating this girl, I felt insulted, shes this gross, autist nerd... shes not attractive, she is a chore to talk to... shes one of those people that make you cringe hard.
>>
men don't really get to choose who's attracted to them.
>>
>>16866519
This is kinda the girl version of "girls only date assholes"
>>
>>16866525
well, true dat, but you still have a crush on him, dont you?
>>
There could be many reasons, the most likely one I would guess is that she has a personality which matches his well, whether or not it only shines in private.
>>
Maybe he likes fat girls.

Maybe he wants somebody who he doesn't have to worry about.

Maybe he pities her.
>>
>>16866503
post pics of both, you're probably just exaggerating
>>
>>16866503
Maybe if you showed him any clear interest before he wouldn't have such a low self esteem
>>
>>16866545
Second that also post pic of self,maybe you are fucking disgusting
>>
thread died
>>
>>16866503
Yeah I guess there's probably something about her he likes obviously. I have a friend who is a body builder and all his girlfriends in the past have been pretty fat. He loves the chubs...
>>
man if only I had it that easy.

Not the being talented and attractive part, the being genuinely attracted to fat autismos. Would just make my love life so much simpler since I can pull those in droves.
>>
He isn't showing interest in you because he can see what kind of mean spirited, judgmental person you are.
>>
>>16866519
guys dont get hints. either he couldnt tell you were interested or he thinks youre way out of his league

or he's got jungle fever or something and you dont fit the mould?
>>
>>16866503
Your a superficial bitch. She's probably super nice and gives really good head. Stop being jealous and get over yourself
>>
>>16866917
This
>>
>>16866503
Your probably not as good looking as you think you are. This girl is probably better looking which is why he chose her
>>
>>16866503
If what you're saying is true...

Of course this is very rare and there is something wrong with him.

Maybe he is gay.

Maybe he has some insecurity (like tiny dick)

Maybe he is "the game" intolerant, and an uglier girl won't play the game with him..I'm not a 10(a 6 maybe). I've been rejected by a girl who asked her sister to tell me she wanted me, I didn't insist. She later complained that she expected me to insist. A different girl dumped me after a sequence of dates, I gave up also. She later complained that she did that so that I would have to put more effort to get her back and thus give her more value (???). It is hard for an honest person to tolerate this kind of thing women do.

If you're really "way better" than her(like by 2 points out of 10) you should say some things to dispel any possible insecurities (that you like his personality a lot for example, which is something that usually makes people very comfortable) and approach him WITHOUT GAMES.

You should win win naturally.
>>
>>16867046
good luck with the "no games" part. Women are hardwired to play it.
>>
>>16866535
She seriously is a high functioning retard. She is 19 and has a shitton of toys in her apartment. She also dresses like she fell into a pile of clothes.
>>16866538
But he could have anyone. Women have always been all over him.
>>16866553
I would flirt, drop hints, but he seemed uninterested.
>>16866755
But she's fat, ugly, and cringey as fuck.
>>16866946
He's still out of my league and he's been with way more attractive girls than me
>>16867046
I don't play games, he just never seemed interested to be honest.
>>
I dunno OP, maybe he likes the turbonerd sperglord girls, you're not seeing everything.
>>
>>16867927
>>16867927
then by the looks of things i'd recommend just leaving the two of them alone, you have no idea about their relationship, shared hobbies, etc. It's probably better for you to just simply walk away and find someone else who's more suitable, destroying their relationship and perhaps crippling yours with them isn't worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>16867927
The problem here is that you're probably steeply underestimating her value because you're blinded by your attraction for him. This usually reveals itself in women in the sort of petty, angry cattiness that you're displaying ITT. The problem is that you think women "deserve" men based on their inherent qualities, when in reality there's no such thing as "deserve"; people are with who they're with and that's all there is to it. (Or, to put it another way: she deserves him because she was able to get him)

For your own sake you should probably stay away from him, work on yourself and move on to someone else. Or for god's sake at least offer a threeway.
>>
>>16868559
Imagine if a 10/10 girl was with a fat, pimply, neckbearded, fedora tipping Brony, that is essentially what is going on.
>>
>>16868578
If I saw that I would assume the brony had an insane amount of money.

What does this ugly girl do for a living or if she's in college what's her major? Maybe he's playing reverse-gold-digger.

Or more likely he hates himself and doesn't think he can do any better.

Maybe he has a tiny dick or is a virgin or has some problem like that that you can't see and a fat girl was the only one who would take him.

Likely you're mean as hell and he doesn't like your personality.

Lots of possible answers here.
Are you tall for a female?
>>
>>16868595
Shes unemployed, going to school for graphic arts... she was going for programming but from what he said it was making her miserable.

He doesn't have a tiny dick at all, I have seen it.

He also is not a virgin, trust me.

and if he didn't like my personality why would he hang out with me.

I am 5'0"
>>
>>16866538
>Maybe he wants somebody who he doesn't have to worry about.
this is true, if i ever dated a hot chick, i'd be worried about her cheating on me.
>>
>>16868677
Is that enough to base an entire relationship on? Shes a drooling idiot and has the personality of drywall.
>>
lol
If he's really as perfect as you say and she's really as terrible as you say then he has some reason to think he can't do better.

Maybe he was rejected a lot, or was cheated on, and so he lowered his standards.

You're probably really mean to other girls or to his friends, or have been caught cheating or have a reputation as a slut or something. I don't care how objectively better looking you are, personality trumps looks.
>>
He likes her. Maybe she's exactly his type and you're butt flustered because he won't dick you down. Quit being a bitter bitch and be happy that your friend found somebody he likes or just fucking cut contact or something.

You sound vapid and cunty, no wonder he'd rather date an autistic landwhale than you
>>
>>16868712
Pretty much.
>>
>>16866515
Thanks Danny, haha.
>>
>>16868703
He wasn't rejected a lot, quite the opposite, he was one of those guys who perpetually stated "I am not into the whole relationship thing" then bam, hes with this sperglord.
>>16868712
I'm not Vapid, I just think its frusterating, he didn't just lower his standards, he threw them out entirely... the way he is with her actually is making me less attracted to him... his other friends are confused as fuck as to why hes with her as well... they are from completely different worlds, and I genuinely think shes dragging him down...
>>
>>16866519
Maybe he just isn't into superficial girls
>>
>>16869106

The problem is, who he chooses to be in a relationship with is absolutely nothing to do with you. You might think she is unattractive, so may all of his other friends, but he obviously finds something about her incredibly attractive in order to be in a relationship with her, especially seeing as he stated himself that he wasn't looking for a relationship.

You sound genuinely insulted that he would date her and your interest in his love life is worrying. Perhaps in the past you have come across as a bit desperate and maybe this girl played a bit more hard to get.

Just as there is a reason why he chose to be with her, there's a reason that he has chosen not to be with you. Perhaps this should serve as a lesson that even if you have good looks, having an unattractive personality can instantly turn someone off you.
>>
>>16866503
>She doesn't know about the pratice gf
C'mon now
>>
She probably asked him out and he didn't know how to say no. Or like everyone else has mentioned maybe they get along well and you just don't see it. Regardless, staying out of it is easily your best choice. Getting hung up on someone else's life decisions hurts you more than it has any reason to.
>>
>>16866503
all the 3+/10 girls are with 11/10 guys
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.