[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn /adv/ Please help me I have a 6/10 conservative, wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1434988888001.jpg (68KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1434988888001.jpg
68KB, 612x612px
God damn /adv/
Please help me
I have a 6/10 conservative, wife material girlfriend Whom I'm planning on marrying
she's loyal, loving and doesn't care about any shortcomings of me.
on the other hand I met this complete slut that wants to threesome.
Should I do it or is it slippery slope?
I love my girlfriend but I think this is a big opportunity.
>>
Don't be a retard
>>
>>16866251
But that other girl is offering threesome sex, emotion-free
Simply a good sex whenever and however I want.
I'm confused
>>
>>16866251
He's already questioning it enough to where he wants someone to tell him it's a good idea. He's on /adv/ to find someone to rationalize it for him and agree with his stupid decisions.

I'd say OP is already a retard. A non-retard wouldn't need t come to /adv/ and could sort this out on their own, but like I mentioned he just wants to hear someone tell him it's okay.
>>
>>16866259
I actually want to hear both sides why it's okay and why it's not
I mean if it's guilt-free sex and she won't find out why not?
>>
>>16866268
>If she won't find out why not?

Do it. You're not ready for marriage.
>>
>>16866272
Yes I am.
>>
>>16866268
See >>16866272

Do it OP. Again, you've obviously made up your mind and you're not ready for commitment if you're giving it this much thought to the idea. You only want to hear the side that tells you it's okay. That's fine but don't beat around the bush. It's literally why half the people shoot a question off in here. They really only want to hear what they want to hear.
>>
>>16866248
>she's loyal
But you sure aren't.

Think about what you're going to ruin. One night of pleasure for a lifetime of distrust and pain; not only for you but for your girlfriend too.

Sluts don't keep their traps shut about who they bang.
>>
You are not virtuous, you are not loyal, and you do not deserve a woman who is.
>>
>>16866283
>Sluts don't keep their traps shut about who they bang.
So she might tell?
I actually feel bad about doing it, but I also want do it
I'm not really looking for "Do it" encouragement
On the contrary I actually want reason NOT to
>>
>>16866289
I have no doubt she would... In fact, this could just be a ploy from your girlfriend to see if you'd cheat on her or not, for all we know.
>>
>>16866296
I met her on Tinder
I only gave her my phone number.
And I like her character I asked her that we should be friends only
Should I cut all contacts with that girl?
>>
>>16866298
>using tinder while in a relationship

Yeah OP is too far gone already. His poor girlfriend.
>>
>>16866298
Aren't you worried about STDs?

Personally, I think you should cut all contact with her. It's not right to cheat. If you're even considering doing a threesome then there must be some sort of issues going on with your personal relationship, no?
>>
>>16866302
>>16866305
God damn it, I was not trying to get laid
I was bored one night and fired up Tinder just to fuck with people.
And she actually seemed interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (527KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527KB, 1024x711px
This will help you decide.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8hCUHSx5YF-NVJ2tiXUhg
>>
>>16866315
You need to delete the app and prioritize your girlfriend better. Don't let some nasty girls make you stray from a happy life.
>>
>>16866324
I'm going to do this..
Girls like this are extremely rare..
She was virgin at age of 21, never even kissed anyone
above average looks and extremely loving, caring and loyal
slut ain't worth it
Thanks /adv/
>>
>>16866315
Sureeee. So you'd completely understand and be fine if your girlfriend had done the same.

And since you're considering cheating, I'm assuming you'd be completely fine if your girlfriend had a threesome with two hot guys as long as she didn't let your find out. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
>>
>>16866331
Good choice, OP.
Agreed, and proud of you.
Glad we could help.
>>
>>16866366
What about part where I just talk to her via texts and not even meet her in person? I've completely changed my mind about sex, not even a doubt that I won't do it
but I HONESTLY see her as some kind of, nice friend
Is it okay to actually include her in my social circle? Or will she start talking about how I said "I'd probably have sex with her"?
>>
>>16866248
That's called taking someone for granted. Unless you're an incredibly good looking guy, you're always going to be worse off when competing in sex. You want a threesome? I'm sure your GF could get enough men for a gangbang if she tried for it. You break up cause you're bored and want to spice things up by having sex with other girls? Your girl will have you replaced for the same thing so fast you won't even have time to blink, and while yours might be a one off, hers will be any time she feels like it. Don't fuck with girls using sex, you're fighting a losing battle.
>>
>>16866268
>and she won't find out why not?
Do you really think people who get caught cheating expect it? You cannot guarantee that it won't get out, you just can't. It's not worth risking your relationship for an orgasm.
>>
>>16866381
How would you feel if your girlfriend was "just friends" with a guy she met on tinder and considered having sex with?
>>
>>16866381
>This level of retardation.

Do her a favour and break up with her. You're obviously not keeper material. Honestly, who the fuck are you trying to kid about keeping her as a friend? We're anonymous here.You are wanting to keep her as an option incase you get tempted or something fucks up, and don't want to burn the bridge, under the false pretense of "friendship." What age are you, 16? Grow the fuck up, man. This is shit 16-20 year old girls pull with their beta boyfriends. You're fooling no one despite any protests you would say about it "being just friendship"
>>
>>16866401
Shieeeet you're actualy right.
>>16866388
>>16866393
>>16866382
Thanks
I'm an idiot
I am deleting her as we speak
Should I tell her that she should fuck off or simply stop responding to her?
>>
Why not just tell your gf how you feel? Treating her like she's a once in a lifetime find will set you up for years of wondering what could have been. Telling her about your guilty thoughts is a good balance of honesty to yourself and to her. Please be a man when you bring it up to her.
>>
>>16866412
Shit OP, next time are you going to ask us how wipe your ass?
>>
>>16866413
>Treating her like she's a once in a lifetime find will set you up for years of wondering what could have been.

There's always plenty of sluts that will be up for a threesome. There's nothing special about it. Actually, most threesomes are shit, there's a fair amount of balancing needing to be done for someone not to feel like a third wheel. The fantasy is really overblown
>>
>>16866420
Told her we can't be friends, she seemed cool and deleted her.
Thanks 4chan
You probably saved my marriage..
>>
>>16866436

congratulations dude
>>
>>16866426
Dude you replied to here. I've had a few threesomes; words can't describe how happy they made me. My approach to them is to make the third girl cum first, THEN my gf since she gets clingy when she finishes. OP, reflect over what you want, deep inside, past logic, past manners, what you really want. Think about what you're willing to put on the line for it, you'll know what to do.
>>
>>16866446
I feel amazing already..
I'd never forgive myself if I actually did it.
We're all anonymous here, but you guys have no idea just how much you helped me..
She's not just my girlfriend, but we both agreed to marry in upcoming months so rather..fiance
I'll be sure to tell my children that only reason they were born is because some dudes on Taiwanese throat singing bulleting board convinced me to not have a threesome.
Gonna make hell'ova story.
>>
>>16866436
>>16866453
Oh, nvm lol :DDD
>>
>>16866453
>THEN my gf since she gets clingy when she finishes.

Yours is not OP scenario. Yours involves your GF, with both of you knowingly engaging in a threesome. OP is wanting to go behind his GFs back and cheat on her. Furthermore, what you're suggesting is pretty much coersion/bordering on manipulation. You can call it sweet talk if you wish, but when it comes right down to it, that's exactly what it is
>>
>>16866248
Just leave your gf and be a retard.

Somebody like me who's looking to wife up will be happy to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>16866478
You're right anon, some girls are into kinky things, but in my case I wanted the threesomes and coerced (to a degree, she was curious too) my gf into them. However, nothing, and I mean nothing is stopping her from leaving me if she wants to so as long as she's with me, it's because she wants to be. If she doesn't want to be with me anymore, then I don't want her.
>>
Now that this is resolved please subscribe to my YouTube channel, it will save your marriage as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8hCUHSx5YF-NVJ2tiXUhg
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.