[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid that my boyfriend is gonna fall in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I'm afraid that my boyfriend is gonna fall in love with my best friend once they meet. How do I stop being such a little bitch?
>>
Your boyfriend only cares about you for your looks and loyalty. It literally doesn't matter how insecure you are.
>>
>>16865885

rate yourself, your friend and your boyfriend, if she is an huge upgrade compared to you that's a problem, people are weak and they normally dump their current partners once they see the chance to upgrade.
>>
>>16865941
I'm generally favoured more by guys than my best friend since she's very shy. We're both very similar in terms of personality though once you get to know us. She has the cutest, softest voice ever. In terms of appearance we're about the same. My boyfriend is pretty qt though he's a little larger. He's pretty confident and is charismatic which makes up for the extra weight, his past girlfriends were all very pretty and /fit/.
>>
>>16865885
Insecurity is one of the least attractive traits in a woman.
>>
>>16865956

then why are you acting like you're ugly betty who is friend with megan fox?
>>
>>16865983
All the traits my boyfriend compliments me on, my best friend is better. My boyfriend loves the more shy, feminine softer side of me but my best friend is 500x more of that than me.
>>
>>16865989

i see why you are so insecure about it, but there's not much you can do about it, not only your friend, but your bf will meet many others girls as the time passes, if you keep worrying about every girl being better than you, you will get paranoid really quick
>>
Lum!
>>
>>16865966
No it is not
>>
>>16866197
It is. Anyone who says differently is just so insecure themselves that they need a woman emotionally weaker than them.
>>
>>16866260
Which is fucking everybody what are you 13?
>>
Actually learn a thing or two from your best friend instead of living in her shadow.

It's like with men, there are two types of guys in this world: those who feel threatened by bodybuilders, and those who say "I want to look like that too."
>>
>>16866325
what do you mean by "which is everybody"

that all men want a woman who is emotionally weaker than them or that everyone is insecure?

because both are wrong
>>
>>16865885
It is of the nature of human relationships to break apart. To expect otherwise is to expect something unnatural to occur.

Whether it is by betrayal, loss of passion, or death is for the Fates to decide.
>>
>>16866341
Bodybuilders look like faggots
They dont have any real strength and have their body just for show
They would get btfo by any low grade martial arts practicer any day of the week
>>
if your boyfriend would leave you that easily for another girl, hes not loyal to you anyway and your relationship is not strong
>>
I have a solution OP. Just get your BF hooked up, say with a handsome guy you met on /adv/ who is into those sort of qualities.

Then we can go on double dates and have all sorts of fun
>>
>>16866466
This guy practices wing chun or aikido or some other bullshit. No one who has decent experience in a hard/full contact style feels the need to belittle there fighting abilities of non combat athletes
>>
>>16866858
I dont practice shit
Just dont act like non retarded men dont want to look like body builders
Its harmful for the body and accomplishes nothing except for show
>>
>>16866902
I'm ok with it as long as it isn't extreme, bodybuilders should work to look aesthetic, not like a mass of tumors. Also at some point in the buff scale, martial arts cant do shit against you, specially if you are both big and a little fat.
>>
>>16866466
>They would get btfo by any low grade martial arts practicer any day of the week
Do you realize you've made human-vs-human barehanded combat the peak of fitness?
There are many other activities where being fit helps, not that actual bodybuilders would care.

Anyway, the ratio given by the Garcias, fwiw, was 1 belt = 10 pounds of lean body mass, so... don't go hassle the big guys just because you've got a belt, ok?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.