[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey its the autist from yesterday who asked for advice on talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1455400002133.png (569KB, 588x412px) Image search: [Google]
1455400002133.png
569KB, 588x412px
Hey its the autist from yesterday who asked for advice on talking to girls.

Ive taken all the stuff you guys have told me and I'm just about ready to start my new daily routine of approaching 20 women.

Now before I start I just have a few questions.

Where are good places to do this? So far I can only think of my school but I'm afraid that if a girl really doesn't like me I'll get charged or suspended for "sexual harassment", "attempted rape", or something ridiculous.

Should I try going to clubs? Ive never been to one so if anyone has important tips or knows of things I should be aware of please let me know.

I'm 19, if it helps.

For all those who've helped out, thanks!
>>
lol no replies?

Nobody has any experience on this?
>>
>>16865916
IDK if you live somewhere where this is a thing, but there's this idea of 'singles meetups', arranged online, where a bunch of single people congregate in a given place at a given time and just sort of hang out. It's generally understood that hitting on people under these circumstances is OK/non-creepy, and also if you embarrass yourself you can just ditch that group and find a new one.

Alternatively, there's the low-tech/old-fashioned concept of singles' bars. You might want to ask your friends which bars are the ones that got Schelling'd into being the ones that single people go to in order to meet other single people.
>>
>>16865805
Dude, just talk to the girls who you run into. Ask the checkout girl at the grocery store how her day is. Tell the girl walking by you that you like her hair. Etc. Once you stop viewing every interaction as a possible date or something that needs to happen and be forced you'll stop reeking of desperation. Girls can smell desperation like a shark smells blood. Not to be all SJW, but girls are people too and once you start treating them like you would anyone else getting to the next level will be natural. Seriously, just relax.
>>
Dude just strike up a conversation with a girl, girls are guys without dicks, that like to talk more. I didn't see the thread yesterday, but just find one anywhere near you organic, at work, school, etc. The only way you'll come off weird is if you act weird. Talk to a different girl as often as possible, the fear is greater before the act than after. Start by asking questions, if it's in class about the class, at work about work, bounce from that topic to something about them. You'll suck at it at first, but eventually you get the swing of it. If you do it all routine based its going to feel mechanical and weird. Twenty girls a week. Sounds like some weird ass quota.
>>
>>16865931
Accidentally kept my OP designation from another thread dammit.
>>
>>16865931
Ive never heard of 'singles meetups' but ill definitely give it a shot! I'll also be going to bars as well.

>>16865932
>>16865933
Alright! Noted down! This actually makes things much more clearer.

Thanks you guys!
>>
File: 1390178100112.jpg (481KB, 1279x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1390178100112.jpg
481KB, 1279x1348px
I don't know what you were told yesterday, but as an asperger it helped me a lot, to get female friends before i moved into dating.
Going directly to flirting with girls will make you look like pic related

They could either set you up, or you go party with them and their female friends.
Parties where you meet friends of people you know is generally one of the best places to meet people, because it's not awkward to talk to new people there.
>>
Also I forgot to add that im keeping it at 20 a week because I want to get as much reference experience as possible.
>>
File: 1452490971005.png (1MB, 680x409px) Image search: [Google]
1452490971005.png
1MB, 680x409px
>>16865960
>mfw reading this

What did he do wrong exactly? What could he have done instead?
>>
>>16865960
Also,

>get female friends before flirting

Im not entirely sure what this entails... how does this help me become attractive towards women?

I'll try doing whatever you guys tell me, but I'm sure what you guys mean.
>>
>>16866025
not* sure what you guys mean
>>
>>16866025
'Getting female friends' is the wrong thing to do in that you are implying that there is a difference between female friends and male ones. Do you know why 'Chads' get the girls? Because they treat the girls like one of the guys. Do you know why White Knights don't get the girls? Because they treat the girls like girls aren't normal people. Just get friends. Don't be a dick. Don't be a white knight. Just be you. Don't count how many girls you talk to every week because number nine will be able to tell that you are more interested in gathering data than the fact that you think that her shoes look nice. Seriously, just talk to them like you would your best friend.
>>
>>16866086
I... dont have any friends to talk to...

should i first learn how to make male friends first then?
>>
File: pigeons.jpg (46KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
pigeons.jpg
46KB, 500x280px
>>16866002
He could've not even tried at all. It really sucks, but sometimes it's better that way.
>>
>>16866126
You should just get friends: male or female. And the only way to do that is to talk to people. To girl: I really like your shoes. To guy: I like those shoes. To different girl: how's your day? To different guy: how's your day? See how they are the same. If you treat the girls the way you treat anyone else you'll avoid any weirdness or potential harassment charges, unless you want yo motorboat guys too. People won't always answer you and not everything will turn into a conversation. But you will get used to talking to persons and you will get used to treating girls like regular people.
>>
>>16866129

>sometimes it's better that way.

he would have been unhappy either way.
>>
>>16866157
At least he wouldn't have had people recognizing him as being a desperate ronery fag. He would've been alone either way, but at least he wouldn't have an awful reputation.
>>
>>16866153
this will help me to eventually reach my goal? To become attractive towards women?

ok ill try then.

im trying hard to remain positive... reading >>16865960's pic has left me feeling horrible
>>
>>16865960
I'm willing to bet he didn't change his approach at all in spite of it not showing any signs of working
>>
>>16866167
It will help become attractive to everyone. Guys and girls will want to hang out with you. The problem with the guy from that picture is that he was trying way too hard. Did you notice that he knew how many girls he talked to in day? That he 'chatted them up'? Don't do that shit!!! Just say whatever. I live in a city that is constantly fucking wet and cold but assholes still wear boat shoes and sneakers. I was waiting for my wife the other day and noticed that some girl was wearing sensible boots. I said, 'good job wearing sensible footwear!' She said thanks and then we talked about what schools we went to etc. Could've gotten her number, but I'm married. I seriously just said that she had sensible shoes. And I'm no Adonis be any means. Was grocery shopping and asked the checkout girl how her day was blah blah blah I know that she has no plans on a Saturday night. Could've asked her to a movie, but I'm married. The key to these two, and all successful,interactions with women is to just relax. Don't tell a girl that you like her shoes because you want to ask her out. Just tell her that you like her shoes. The guy in the story went into every interaction looking for data and/or results instead of just looking to interact. Don't be that guy and you won't get his result.
>>
thanks for the advice, everybody

I WILL put it to use tomorrow and will also give updates now and then if you guys want
>>
File: 1312040407271.jpg (6KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1312040407271.jpg
6KB, 170x213px
>>16866086
>>16866153
>>16866212
This guy knows what's up.

Once you start viewing attractive girls as regular human beings and not just a hole to stick your dick into, a lot of the anxiety goes away.

Just work on being more sociable with everyone, everywhere you go. Friendships, and then relationships, will develop naturally.
>>
>>16865960
whatever happened to this guy? did he eventually make it or is he traumatized forever?
>>
>>16865960
h-how do i get female friends? or just friends in general?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.