[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i swear to god im tired and i dont know what to do please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1452263632938.jpg (639KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452263632938.jpg
639KB, 1920x1200px
i swear to god im tired and i dont know what to do
please help me
my life is hell and i wish i could just kill myself
in our house i live with my mother and father and grandma and uncle
my uncle is sick and his mind has something wrong with it and he keeps harassing me and touching me in sexual places
whenever i tell my mom she yells at me and says that i just want to bring shame to my family and embaress my father in front of everybody
i have tried to hint it to my father twice before and he hit me and told me that it was all my fault and that my uncle cannot move elsewhere because of his condition and im so scared that my uncle will go further in me and my family has no solution for me
and im scared that my father gets even angrier at me and disowns me or worse
i dont know what to do
im sick of it all
please someone help me get out of my misery
>>
>>16865069
call the police. if you are worried that you will become homeless, tell the police this and ask them to put you in touch with whatever social services agencies exist in your area.

what country do you live in OP?
>>
>>16865069
how old are you? can you get a job and move out?
>>
>>16865073
i cant leave my parent's house
it's social suicide
even if i managed to do all of this succesfully i know i will never be married because nobody would want to marry a girl like this ..
and i don't even know if they have such things where i live
i live in jordan by the way
>>16865084
im 19
im still studying
>>
>>16865104
>it's social suicide
what's worse, social suicide or being molested by your uncle?

dear, I can imagine how horrifying this must be for you. an impossible situation with no good choices. but you will have to make the choice that is the lesser evil for you.

how much time until you finish school?
>>
Kill your uncle.
>>
>>16865266
I'd offer to fly there and kill him myself, but it sounds like I'd have to get in line. plus illegal activities etc. etc.

hey OP, does your uncle do other things that are inappropriate or illegal? or things that are evidence of severe mental illness? he should go to prison for what he has done to you, or he should go to a hospital and get treatment for his condition.

I understand it would look bad for your family if you told people about him molesting you, but could you call the authorities anonymously and report him for other things? you wouldn't have to tell the authorities about the molesting, just other things he does.

if they put him in the hospital against his will, does your family have to pay the hospital bill?

what I am saying is: if you can't leave the house, maybe you can find a way to get him out of the house.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.